NOTES + SEQUEL&SIDE STORY

Later, at dawn.

First of all, I cried and smiled so big it reached my ears when my second beta and friend, Jade, messaged me about getting featured here on Asianfanfics. It was such a big surprise to me. This was finished like a year or more ago and I wasn't expecting the sudden gain of readers AND upvotes. I was already happy with the love my original readers gave my story and then this happened. I'm just so thankful to each and everyone of you who supported this story and giving me this wonderful surprise. Thank you, thank you, thank you. 

 

The Final notes below was put up a day after I finished this story but I had it on draft after getting too busy with real life (specifically, work) and realizing that I don't have that much time to write again. I'm putting it up again because... I feel that there is hope to writing again. And I hope it is soon.

 

See you! 

Love, Mira.

~ ~ ~

 

I finished it! After so long, it’s finally done! /breathes deeply/

 

Ah, the ending is just… I apologize if it isn’t to your liking. This story has always been mellow; it’s unhurried and relaxed as if there’s nothing much going on. I didn’t want it to have too much drama as well for I was not into that sort of thing thus the slight angst and small painful parts that hurts like a prick of a needle. I wanted to show that kind of feeling to this story when I started writing this. Every time I write for this chapter, the emotions bubble out and words bleed through my fingers without me exerting too much and I think it reflected on this story.

 

It’s like Jongin's love for Kyungsoo; it's like the sea, sometimes calm, sometimes hitting like a storm accompanies it.

tumblr_mt6p4gt3E81sx9hjto6_500.gif

here's my favorite Kaisoo gif that had hit me like a legit storm and had me staring at it for days

because look at them!!! how can they be so perfect for each other??? /ugly sobs/

 

 

 

Aaand Of course my ending note will consist of me blowing kisses and thanking each every one of my lovely readers. /blows kisses/

REALLY, I’m grateful to each and every one of you for sticking around until now, for commenting and for the encouraging words and even the upvotes. I seriously could not believe at first that I now have you all, reading my story and liking it the way it is. This was the first ever story that I published online because I never had courage to publish what I write. But then my KaiSoo feels was just so overwhelming and writing about them became a very pleasing channel to express them. It was just a story to let out my Kaisoo fantasies, I didn’t expect people to like it. And to think that you stayed even if I can’t update often and it took this long…That’s why for doing so, thank you so much. You guys definitely made me push on. I may not have been able to reply to every comment you guys posted but I make sure to read each of them and find myself grinning from ear to ear or giggling and just—your comments always make my day.  I love you guys! Thank you for supporting me until now and I hope you still do for my coming works!

 
Oh I almost forgot! Have you upvoted this story already? If you like this story, but still haven't upvoted it, then please do! I'd appreciate and love it if my most favorite Kaisoo fic gets featured here on aff!
Thanks again you!!!  ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و
 

Now let me move on to the sequel  and why it has a sequel.

Truth be told, I didn’t have a sequel planned from the very beginning. My word document from 2013 says there’ll be 60+ chapters to this story. But a lot has changed since then and with every chapter, I began to forget to check back if I’m on track. Yes, I’m totally out of track. Well, looking back, my plot was rather silly. (laugs) I was a silly 19 years old college student back then. (Not that much has changed).

Anyway, when I finally checked on said Word document, I realized everything is already out of place. Although the ending is still on track but the time lapse from this chapter to the next chapter is just soooo (and let me exaggerate that with more letter O) huge that it may (definitely, I think) seem odd to you. I don’t want you all going “holy what just happened?!”  on me thus my decision to turn the remaining chapters into a whole new story instead. 

The sidestory about HunHan is still in progress, though it was something I started two years ago (sobs) and I just need to tweak some parts and then end it. I think I’ll publish this first before the sequel so things don’t get too confusing for you. (edit: And as you have all guessed, I still haven't touched the document. I'm so sorry u_u)

Here are the link!

HunHan sidestory: Book of Hunhan (I'm still in the process of thinking of a new title. oh god I was sooo silly)

Sequel: Bleeding Skies

(((EDIT AGAIN: LINKS ARE UNAVAILABLE FOR NOW. I GOT THEM ON DRAFT BECAUSE OF OBVIOUS REASONS. u_u)))

I’m sorry I’ve been blabbering too much. I should end this soon.

I have become even more busy nowadays ( /blames it on me becoming an adult and having the need to work lol) so updates are.. just difficult to do. I can’t have the luxury of time to relax and write anymore. u___u

tumblr_mwysb3FJZ21qky25go1_250.gif

 

/gasps I actually typed 600+ words for an author’s end notes

/hides

 

THANK YOU EVERYONE! ❤

You can talk to me through my sns accounts as well!

Twitter  Tumblr  Ask.fm  Instagram: personal ]

bye~~