018

Later, at dawn.

 

 

Pure Bliss

 

paragraph+divider+14.PNG

 

“Be careful, it’s hot”

 

Kyungsoo could swear he felt his heart leap out of his chest when he hands Jongin the coffee mug.

 

It must be the way the side of Jongin’s lips ever so slightly curves up and gives him a small bow of the head. Or the way he tips the mug a little too lightly touch his lips first before taking a sip of the coffee. Or maybe the way he closes his eyes as he takes the first sip. Or maybe...

 

Or maybe it is Jongin’s very existence right in front of him that makes his heart behave this way.

 

His very existence.

 

A smile was about to make its way to Kyungsoo’s face when—

 

“Why don’t you sit with me?”

 

Large orbs stares back at Jongin. It’s like his brain isn’t working. Of course it doesn’t. This is Jongin in front of him and Jongin is talking to him. His brain is the type that forgets to function when a certain Kim Jongin talks to its owner.

“I—uhh...”

But Jongin has already pulled back the stool beside him.

“Please take a sit.”

And also the type that automatically does as what a certain Kim Jongin tells its owner to do so.

 

The rest of the time is spent in two different ways. One is where large orbs staring back at its reflection through the coffee, while a tint of crimson shades the cheeks of the owner of those large orbs, while the other looks ahead to where he usually looks at every time he drinks coffee in that particular convenience store. The only difference from their routine is that this time around, both tries to think of a plausible way to normally start a conversation. But neither has the courage to start it yet anyway.

 

So what they couldn’t voice out, they say in their head, wishing the other could hear.

 

How are you doing these days?

 

How is your late night work?

 

It’s amazing how you’re able to single-handedly take care of the store. Does it not tire you?

 

I’ve experienced working overnights and it’s really tiring, how are you coping?

 

Do you think you need help around here...?

 

I wish I could help.

 

I’m not busy most of the time so maybe I can help whenever I’m free. That's the least I can do for helping me out last time.

 

I’ve been quite well myself although not many people visit the store but you’re here always, and so that makes me feel better.

 

Of course that’s if you’ll have me.

I like seeing you here, every day.

 

If it’s okay with you that I come here often... If I’m not being a bother.

 

I wish you would continue coming here often…

 

Is it okay that I visit here every day?

 

 

Both eyes are downcast now as they both blush at their own thoughts, thinking that it would be ridiculous to ask the other to let him visit often or tell the other to visit often.

 

They’re so lost in this new found bliss, the sheer bliss of being by the side of the other, that they don’t see how perfectly they are in sync.

 

Their minds,

 

their body,

 

their hearts.

 

 

 

 

 

A few more minutes of silence were spent before both decide to talk.

 

“How—“

 

“How—“

 

And both erupt into a small, hearty, and yet still shy laugh.

 

“You first.” They both, again, said in unison.

 

The laughing stops and becomes replaced by a smile. Their eyes stare at the other’s eyes as if communicating.

 

And the planned conversation is forgotten and instead—

 

“Your eyes are beautiful.”

 

“You have a nice smile.”

 

Hearts start to beat fast.

 

Beating faster...

 

Faster...

 

Faster...

 

Both eyes goes back to looking by the glass wall to the horizon where they see the sun rising.

 

A beautiful sight.

 

But nothing is more beautiful than seeing each other’s face being illuminated by the rising of the sun, cheeks already flushed, and shy smiles that they fail to suppress despite the much effort they put into not making it obvious to the other.

 

But when hearts beat as one,

 

And this strong,

 

Emotions are intensified,

 

And it becomes difficult,

 

Almost impossible to control the feelings that want to erupt out of the body.

 

And the need, the want, for the days to be always like this strengthens.

 

Their eyes meet again.

 

And this time around, they don't hide the smile, the blushing cheeks, and the twinkling eyes all for each other.

 

 

Pure bliss.

 

 

 


 

                                     tumblr_mt6p4gt3E81sx9hjto6_500.gif

 

 


 

Author's Note:

There are no valid ( I think) reasons for my negligence of this fanfiction. I love this fanfic from the very beginning but I don't know what happened. Maybe life, life happened and decided to me over so-- oops. What am I saying.

Anyway, I'm sorry I have been neglecting this fanfic--MY VERY FIRST FANFIC-- for so long. I feel sorry for my reader and my Characters, and my self , and this fanfic in general.

 

So here I am, typing a less than a thousand-word update at 2AM because I couldn't wait to update the morning or evening later. I woke up at one AM randomly and idk why. This fanfic came into my head first thing.

 

I do hope you like this mini chapter. I was intending to add more. But I like this ending. The short, heart-fluttering ending. 

I hope you do too.

 

On a side note,do you guys know where that gif I showed up there was from? What event? And would you guys mind sharing the link to me? Because I'm planning of making a teaser video for this and that gif just completes everything. Look at how they smile at each other.

 

Pure bliss.