Chapter 8

Angel's Love Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

Just trolling you guys. kekeke~

This is the last chapter for this week.

Goodnight! :*

____________________________________________________________________

 

News spread fast like wild fire in XOXO University. All student's can't believe that someone passed the special test to be in XOXO's special section.

 

 

Who?, all of them ask. That person(s) must be very smart or came from a very powerful family in Seoul. Sulli and Minho came from a powerful family but did not had the change to be in that section.

 

 

"Tsk, That person must be a nerd." One of the girls jealously said.

 

 

"Ha, I know right, and I had the feeling that He/She is so effin ugly. Ewwww~" the other one commented.

 

 

"If that person is a girl, I bet my life. She was going to have a hell life in this school courtesy of our queen bee Sulli and friends. And if it's a He, uhhh oh~ Minho and his gang will take care of him. " The other said knowingly and the three of them laugh so loud.

 

 

All students goes to their respective sections and subject classroom once the bell rang. The school taught their students throughly and manners is one of them. But the school can't change how the students gossip.

 

 

Meanwhile at the school director's office, Sandara and three more new transfer student sat at the couch. The director handed them their special uniform, their books, and the school manual then the four of them walked to X.O section. 

 

 

"Goodluck" the school director, Mr. Kwon, cheered them when He led the three new student on their classroom. Sandara, smiled and puff a breath wishing herself a goodluck.

 

 

Mr. Kwon knocked and opened the door signaling Sandara and the three new male student inside the classroom, after that he left. Gasps and scoffs were heard all through out the room, when they saw three new male students. The three of them were dead gorgeous. Just like Dara, they seemed came out from other space.

 

 

"kekeke, Look! They looked like a bunch of royalties." Sehun pointed at Xiumin and Baekhyun who's in front of him. Kyungsoo chuckled when he heard their maknae.  

 

 

Chanyeol, was seated in the out most back part of the room because of his height. Thanks to that, He would never be Sandara's seatmate. Chanyeol's face fell when realization

Please log in to read the full chapter