Chapter 17

Angel's Love Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

'You ready?' He asked her for the nth time before the four of them head out of the house. Heaving a deep sigh, she turned to him and gave him her best smile she could ever muster. Nodding, they head to the car parked in front of the house. Kai sat on the driver's seat, Lay is on the passenger seat while Luhan and Dara sat on the back of the car and drive off to Chanyeol's apartment. 

She stared outside the car's window as soon as Kai drove off, while he stared at her and a bitter smile plastered in his perfect face but then it was replaced with a frown as he remembered their moments together.

 

'Are you still mad at me?' He asked the angel who is sulking on top of the oak tree where he found her.

She only sigh in reply making the other angel feel bad. 'Look I'm sorry.'

After apologizing, she turned to him and give the guy a hug. 'Why did you get angry earlier?' She asked in her natural gentle voice.

'I.. got shock at your decision.' He hugged her back. 'And I don't want you to leave.'

'Lulu..' She called him by his nickname. 'Once you choose someone as your mate, you know the rules.'

'I know.' She replied and broke the hug. 'Let's go home. It's chilly now.' She grab Luhan's hand and flew in the air to her house.

 

'Hey? Are you okay?' She asked Luhan noticing that the guy is in his deep thoughts. He blinked twice when she pulled her in his reverie. Luhan gave her a faint smile as she do the same and shift her gaze outside again. He sighed.

 

'Love me Dara.' Luhan whispered in her ears as the two of them lay on her bed hugging each other. Dara chuckled.

'You're being silly again. You know that I love you.' She replied but Luhan shook her head. She doesn't get what he meant.

'You don't get me. I love you, I want you to be the mother of my future children.' He confessed making Dara gasp in shock. She sat up looking at Luhan intently as she tried to figure him out. 

'Stop being silly Lulu.' She puffed her cheeks and cross her arms. Luhan groaned and sat up too.

'I love you Dara, I really do. I'm not joking. Don't go. Please.' He plead and tried to stop her from going to the reaper but she already made her decision and it's final.

'I can't but let me promise you. I'll come back for you are my mate, my future husband, and future father of my kids.' She said smiling to him and raise her pinky finger in front of his eyes.

Luhan chuckled at her childishness. 'Alright, since you promise to come back in heaven I'll let you.' Then they laced their pinky fingers together.

 

'Yah! Were here!' Kai's constant yelling brought Luhan back in the present. He threw him a glare and get out of the car folliwing the three person in front of him. He's not in his usual self, he has issues and questions that only Dara can resolve. He took a glance at Dara walking between Lay and Kai, she was excited and happy. Did she really broke our promise?

 

Maybe not. Maybe she's still keeping our promise. He thought. He stop from his track before bumping them in front, they halted. Dara took her door key, unlock the apartment's door and enter. They followed. 'Chanyeol!' Dara shrieked in the living making the three guy behind peek through her finding the aparment is in total mess and saw Chanyeol's body on the floor, she ran to him. 

 

'Chanyeol? Chanyeol?' She cup his face and called his name numerous times. He groane

Please log in to read the full chapter