Chapter 4

Angel's Love Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chanyeol woke up earlier than he usually does. His back were aching. Who wouldn't hurt their backs when the couch is not comfortable enough to sleep with.

 

 

He roamed his half - opened eyes in the room. Oh, she's already awake, he said to himself. He stood up then wash his face and made his way to the hospital bed. The girl with the brown curly hair turn her head and the two of them met gazes. She smiles and motion him to come.

 

 

"I see, you're awake now." The girl spoke gently.

 

 

"OH MY GOSH!! Did I just hear you speak?" Chanyeol's eyes turned as big as saucers when he heard her speak.

 

 

"Yes, I know how to speak, and Thank you for saving my life." She thanked him.

 

 

Chanyeol noticed the girl's left eye were a light shade of blue and the right one is a dark shade of green. Her eyes, It has two different color, He said in pure amusment. But then it turned back to brown when Sandara blinked. Maybe it's my imagination, He told to himself.

 

 

"Yeah, just my pure imagination." Chanyeol murmured as he try to convince himself.

 

 

"Did you say something?" Sandara asked.

 

 

"No, It's nothing. I.. I just did what I think is right." Chanyeol replied humbly.

 

 

"Is it okay to know your name, Miss?" Chanyeol asked curiosly, still staring at the girls eyes.

 

 

"Oh, I'm sorry for not introducing myself earlier." She said. "I'm ... "

 

 

What is my name?  She asked herself.

 

 

Your name is Sandara. A male gentle voice whispered in her ears.

 

 

"You're okay?" Chanyeol asked worriedly that made her back to her senses.

 

 

"Oh, Yes. I'm fine. My name is Sandara." She introduced herself. "And you are?"

 

 

"I'm chanyeol.. Park Chanyeol." Chanyeol introduced himself.

 

 

The two of them talked like they know each other for a long time while eating their breakfast. Chanyeol told her many things about seoul. Sandara's eyes glow every minute, when chanyeol talked about school, and about his friends. Again, Chanyeol noticed her eyes. It's not like any human's eyes, he told to himself. It's magical... Oh, is she an alien? Oh my gosh she's an alien!, Chanyeol panickly said to his thought . 

 

 

"Ehem." A male voice fake a cough earning the attention of the two souls inside the patients room. Chanyeol grunts when he saw baekhyun standing in front of the door.

 

 

"At least learn how to knock baek." Chanyeol said irritably at his bestfriend.

 

 

Baekhyun stuck his tongue out and made his way to the other side of the bed. Sitting on the chair and placed his elbow on the edge of the bed.

 

 

"Hello,

Please log in to read the full chapter