Chapter 27: Final I

Angel's Love Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was sunny morning yet the air is chilly, Kris knelled on the grass as he placed a bouquet of flowers at the ground. It has been two long years when that accident happened, the day he and his friends could never forget for that was the day that change their lives as long as they live especially her, Dara.

 

Kris unconciously balled his fist as he remembered that day, warm arms wrapped on his neck. 'You're making an ugly face, Kris.' 

 

Kris looked pass his shoulders and saw Xiumin smiling at him. The older guy bought a bouquet of flower too and placed it on the ground near Kris's bouquet.

 

'Hyung...' He mumbled and bowed down.

 

'Kris, no one was at fault. It was an accident, it was his decision and he choose to save her.' Xiumin was now looking at the calm sky and close his eyes afterwards. A gush of wind blow at their direction, it's as if the person they were talking about was hugging them through air.

 

'I know, he saved her. He risked his life for her, though it should me doing it for her. I'm so angry at myself that I feel so pathetic that day.' Kris said with a sorrowful voice.

 

Xiumin's lips curved a little and shook his head, 'You're not pathetic Wufan, we did our best to save her. But only him has the power to do so, because he was their target in the first place.'

 

Kris bit his lips as it's starting to tremble, tears threatening to fall from his eyes as the scenes were repeated in his mind.

 

BANG!!

The loudness of the gun shot echoed inside the whole mansion, Kris and the rest of his friends widened their eyes when Dara fell on the ground. They all froze but Kris regain his senses when another series of gun shots followed, it was him falling on the ground with a loud thud. Kris was the first one to ran to them, he's in full panic and his gaze were shifted to Dara and Chanyeol at each passing second. 

 

Kris yelled breaking the petrified people at his back, everyone of them started to ran to Kris, Chanyeol and Dara who are shot by Coni. Baekhyun looked up at the stairs seeing Minho and Him retreating their backs with contented smile. He shouted angrily and wanted to ran after them but the younger ones, Tao and Sehun stopped him. 

 

Dara cried, her hands are covering Chanyeol's wound hoping the blood will stop flowing. Chen immediately called his uncle and the paramedics waiting 1 meter away the mansion, he was shouting to come at them quickly. Kyungsoo tore Chanyeol's shirt, he wiped the blood stains at the side of his wound, he frowned seeing it.

 

'Chanyeol, Don't sleep.' Dara said.

 

Chanyeol blinked and smiled, 'Of course..' He groaned when he felt pain and numbness starting to spread a

Please log in to read the full chapter