Epilogue

Angel's Love Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

I am here at the orphanage that mommy and daddy decided to build. They said that the money that Uncle Channie gave to us should be shared to those unfortunate kids.

 

'Uncle Kyungsoo, you're going to teach the them how to bake cookies right?' uncle kyungie nodded and patted my head. 'Uncle, I wonder what uncle Channie looks like. I'm really curious.'

 

I pouted thinking about his face. 'You can see Chanyeol if you use a mirror, seulgi.' That was uncle Suho, beside him was uncle Xiumin and Tao. 'Yeah! You two really looked alike.' uncle Tao chuckled. 'Really? Cool!' I said laughing.

 

***

 

Then, there he was standing beneath the tree. His face is something I can't see at the crowd everyday, seeing him makes me feel at ease and peace. I felt so protected in any kind of way. I should tell mommy and daddy that I saw him again but he's not the guy I always see guiding me. Leaving my uncles outside, I ran inside the orphanage seeing Daddy talking to Nun Mary, switching my running to walking I hugged my overly handsome daddy from his behind. 

 

'Ah, Seulgi. How are you?' Nun Mary greeted me with a warm smile, she is over fifty yet she takes good care of every single kid living here at the orphanage, She's kind.

 

I looked up to her, and flashed my billion won smile, kekekeke. That's what I always say when Uncle Suho smiled at me, 'I'm fine. Nun Mary.' I said still hugging daddy's waist.

 

'I'll go to the other nuns Kris. Have a good day staying here.' Nun Mary said and leave us here.

 

'Why are you so happy my dear daughter? Did you do something to Tao, again?' Daddy asked, I shook my head and held his hand.

 

'No! Uncle Tao, he's napping on the grass at the kids playground. Anyway daddy, I saw him again! The one I always told you about. The guy with the beautiful face, Luhan.' I felt Daddy tightened his hold to my hands, as I pull him into the tree where I saw Luhan.

 

'That's weird.'

 

'Why?' Daddy asked.

 

'I just saw him standing over here, where could he be?' I asked myself and search the whole area.

 

'Hyung!! Brat!! Noona's looking for the both of you!' We heard Uncle Sehun shouted, he was standing at the orphanage's doorway.

 

'We'll coming!!' I shouted back.

 

***

 

'Seulgi, your daddy told me that you see someone today. Is it Luhan?' Mommy asked me, she was seated in front of me, beside daddy.

 

Nodding my head, I grabbed Uncle Kyungie's baked cookie, 'No, he's not Luhan. He's the guy with deep dimples on his cheek, I saw him standing beneath the apple tree, mommy but when I pulled daddy and go to that place he's gone.'

 

'Oh, I see. Anyway I heard Nun Mary

Please log in to read the full chapter