Chapter 23

Angel's Love Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

'Sehuna..Channie Ppali!' Dara excitedly yelled as she half-run to the carousel. Chanyeol happily skips his way towards the girl while Sehun makes sour faces when Dara said that they should ride it.

 

'I should've not shouted that.' Sehun whispered to himself.

 

'Yah! Hyungs, why is Chen hyung and Tao are not riding with us? That's unfair!' Sehun annoyingly asked the older ones. They shruged and smirked evilly that didn't escape in Sehun's eyes. He gulped and turn his head to Dara and Chanyeol that were waiting for him in front of the carousel's entrance.

 

'What? Do you want them to choose another ride than that fcking carousel, Sehun?' Chen asked the makne in disbelief as he remembered the ride he rode with Xiumin, Suho, Baekhyun and D.O, fcking gyro drop. He shivered.

 

'Let's start with that one!' Xiumin exclaimed pointing his finger at Gyro drop as he mischievously looked at Chen, Sehun and Tao, and took a bite from his hamburger. The others didn't escape his playfulness and somewhat had a clue of his plans, Kris chuckled inwardly and took a quick glances at the three poor souls in front of them that is 100 percent oblivious to his revenge.

 

All of them agreed, of course D.O as playful as Xiumin he suggested that before they ride the Gyro drop, they should eat first. Not all of them though, only Chen. The first person to feel their wrath. 'Eat this...' Kris bought a super sized hamburger and forcefully fed it to Chen whose obviously full. 

 

'OH MY KJASHDKASDHKASD!!!!' Chen exclaimed as he, Xiumin, Suho, Baekhyun and D.O reached the Top of the ride. He was busily and silently reciting his prayers in mind as he took a glance at the ground. He gulped and ready to cry. He wanted to vomit as he felt his stomach turning upside down, he glanced at Xiumin. 

 

'Hyung, If I die after this plea..OH MY FCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!' He shouted loudly as he can as soon as as the ride suddenly dropped them down fastly. 'MOMMY! I'M SCARED.' He yelled again.

 

'I'm getting dizzy! I'm dying! I'm dying oh my god!' The color of his face is drained was noticable as soon as they step foot and went off of the ride, Chen his knees became jello and had a hard time to walk nor stand up.

 

'Kris hyung, Xiumin hyung, If you wanted me to die. Please kill me faster.' He weakly said in Chanyeol's back. 'Fck, I'm starting to curse that ride.' and then he passed out.

 

'I can ride the carousel with Chanyeol and Dara if you like, Sehun.' Chen said. He regained his conciousness because of Tao's shrieking earlier, as he glance at Tao's unconcious body with a deep frown in his face. 'I dont wanna to to that ride again, and I bet Tao don't want to go back to that Haunted House.' He whimper.

 

'Oh my god! Hyung please take me anywhere just... just not there.' Tao tried to trash his body but no to avail. He can't escape Kris and

Please log in to read the full chapter