Chapter 13

Angel's Love Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

My mind went frenzy when Suho hyung told me about the spreading rumors about me and Sandara. Seriously? Who in the right mind will attempt to make false issues and spread it in school like Sandara is a mistress of him. If I will have to knew who's that person is I'll definitely.. oh yes I will kill him and skin that person alive and burry him 6 feet underground.

 

Then another shocking news was Sandara is almost killed inside our school's comfort room. This is insane. Killing someone is running through my mind right now. I can't be calmed. Those people might be punished. Then that person called wanting me to see and talk to him. I don't want to but I don't have any choice.

 

"Hey, Can you guys look after her" I asked my friends after I hung up the phone. Everyone nodded and I'm grateful for that. I grabbed my bag and was about to head outside the room when Kris hyung suddenly materialize beside me. He looked guilty. The two of us leave the room and walked at the lobby side by side.

 

"I'm so sorry Chanyeol. I shouldn't have done that." Kris hyung spoke solemnly. Guilt was visible in his voice and so lonely. I nodded and smile inside me.

 

"Hyung, You're apologizing for the wrong person. You did nothing wrong to me. You should apologize to her." I replied and felt something weird in me. He did not speak again but still walking beside me.

 

"Don't worry hyung. She's very kind and understanding." He nodded and flashed a genuine smile to me. "So hyung.. How's life?" I asked him, trying to change the awkward topic and silence.

 

"Nothing much." He sighed. "She's in love with me but I don't love her. I only see her as my sister."

 

"But hyung you'r---" Kris hyung cutted me. "Yes, I know. It's not right." I saw his face It's getting darker because of his own stress and problems.

 

"How about you? Are you two in good terms?" He asked as I shook my head. "No, If you're asking my relationship with them no. It's getting much much worse."

 

Kris hyung chuckled and put his arms on my shoulder. "Well, look at that. We're on the same boat Channie." His words makes me laugh. Yes we're on the same boat.

 

Meanwhile in Sandara's room. Tao and Sehun we're bantering over their phone applications. Suho and D.O excused theirselves wanting to brought food before Sandara wokes up. Xiumin and Chen we're settled on the sofa quietly reading their books while Baekhyun is busy shutting the two noisy maknaes.

 

"Yah! Don't be too loud. We're on the hospital!" Baekhyun roared in front of Sehun and Tao. The two of them abruptly stopped when they heard Baekhyun's booming voice. They flinched and keep still like a statue. Baekhyun

Please log in to read the full chapter