Chapter 11

Angel's Love Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

Me and Sandara arrived late at school. I noticed the dirty glances that the females and males students threw at the girl beside me. I frowned. Okay I know that Sandara has female haters or anti's here in school but I didn't knew that she has male haters too. That's... odd.

 

I put my hands on Sandara's side. She looked at me confusely, I smiled at her and led her to our classroom. I will definitely find out what's going on here. We passed by a group of girl students. They started glaring at Sandara, and whisper enough for me to hear. Thanks to my ears, I can hear whispers clearly.

 

"Look!"

 

"Gosh... What a ."

 

I whip my head to them and threw them a glance which makes them shut their filthy mouths. Tsk. What a bunch of jealous people. I felt Sandara fidget in my arms, maybe she heard their whispers. I sighed.

 

"Let's go. We're late." I gently said to her. I opened the classroom door quite loud making our friends turn their heads towards the door. They looked like they saw a ghost. Okay? They're acting weird too. Sandara walked to her seat and sat gracefully as she took her english book and read it silently.

 

I walked to Baekhyun's seat and sat on his table. He looked nervous. I sighed and looked baekie on the eyes. "Okay, You're not good at keeping things baek. Spill." I said to him. He looked at Xiumin hyung's side. Then to Suho and Chen. He even turned his head to look at Sehun, Kyungsoo and Tao. He looked like a lost child. If this is a normal day, I will laugh out loud but this is not the time for that.

 

"Come on Byun Baekhyun." I irritably asked him. He frowned and open his mouth but close it quickly. My left eyebro rose up.

 

"Hyung." Kai called for my attention. I glance at his seat and smirk. This kid always like smirking. Kyungsoo nervously looked at Kai. It's like he's talking to Kai silently.

 

"They need to know, you know." Sehun butted in. Kyungsoo fidget in his seat, he really looked nervous right now.

 

"Sehun has a point. We'll talk later." Suho hyung sighed. Okay? What's happening? Did I miss something?

________________________________________________________________________

 

"What?!" Chanyeol slammed both of his hands in the table. What's happening? I continue watching them in front of me. Xiumin and Suho ran to his side and held both of his arms. The looks of Chanyeol seems like he wanted to murder someone.

 

 

This was the first time I saw him act like that. It's disturbing. Among our friends, Chanyeol is the most bubbly and he's always happy. I seldom saw him angry or pissed so what did Suho told him?

 

 

I stood up and walked out of the classroom. I'm hungry. Then someone called me from behind. Tao.

 

________________________________________________________________________

"Chanyeol! You can't evnter the girl's comfort room!" Sandara whined and pout.

 

"Yeol. Sandara is right." Chen nod slowly and smile at Sandara. Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

 

"Fine. Go inside and I'll wait you here." Chanyeol agreed for not coming inside the girl's comfort room.

 

"Aigoo, Chanyeolie is being grumpy again. I'll be okay. Promise. Go eat your lunch guys." Sandara said cutely. She tip toed and

Please log in to read the full chapter