Chapter 3

Angel's Love Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

One of the members of Exo was driving in the dark alley of Seoul. It was raining hard that night, and he doesn't seem to like the weather for his face is frowning.

 

 

He was about to turn to the last alley when he heard a faint sobs near the public trash bin. At first he didn't mind it. Who cares about the voice, he thought to himself. But then, somewhere deep inside him told that he needs to know who's responsible for the sobs.

 

 

He wore his jacket hoodie that covers his entire face and hop outside the car. Hesitantly, he walked in a slow pace towards the trash bin. Another sobs were heard, it's not faint like earlier but louder. It's a female voice, he said to himself.

 

 

He drew closer and closer as the sobs went louder and clearer, with another step he saw a petite figure curled up in a ball. He mindlessly walked closer to the silhouette and drop his eye level to hers.

 

 

"Hey." He said in his low husky voice.

 

 

The girl shivered in coldness and fear and he noticed it. "Hey, relax I don't mean any harm." He said trying to calm the girl.

 

 

Mindlessly, he took off his jacket and placed it to the girl's shivering body. She thanked him for his kindness but no voice where heard it's like she's speechless, but he gasped when the girl looked up to him and saw her eyes glimmering in the darkness of the night.

 

 

"Why are you here? It's raining where is your house?" He asked the girl with a worry voice. The girl frown, and shook her head gently.

 

 

"You didn't know?" He asked again in disbelief, she nod.

 

 

"Oh, uhm. Do you want to come with me? It's not safe in here you know?" He offered as he look around at the dark alley. Her eyes widened and nod her head frantically.

 

 

He help her stood up and the girl too, but before she could actually stand up. Her petite body collapse but he caught her before she hit the ground.

 

 

"!" He cursed when he saw

Please log in to read the full chapter