Chapter 25

Angel's Love Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

'Why are you doing this? Let me go please.' She knew that She was captive for almost a day now.

 

'Oh, no. I'm not going to le you go.' Minho took the wooden chair, placed it infront of the bed where Dara was seated.

 

He sat, 'Let me tell you a story. A story about a boy.. hmm. behave okay?' 

 

'He's so rich. He has everything, toys, fancy and labelled clothes, yummy foods and... and a loving family.' Little minho said to himself as he stared at Little Chanyeol who is playing at the living room with all himself.

 

Chanyeol looked up, he saw Minho seated at the couch. He frowned but smiled at him showing his pearly white teeth, 'Hello! Who are you?' Chanyeol asked him, he was now standing in front of Minho.

 

'I'm Minho..'

 

'Oh! Are you perhaps Mr. Coni's son?' Minho nodded.

 

'Cool! You're gonna be my hyung. Wanna play?' Minho looked at him, dumbfoundedly. Chanyeol shook him and asked to play with him, he agree.

 

Chanyeol and Minho became best buddies, but that changed when Chayeol's mother died because of her sickness. Coni and him changed so much, they became meaner and took all of Chanyeol's power at the house that made Chanyeol decided to move out.

 

'You see, I've never been good to him in the first place.' Minho smirked, 'I haven't, really, It was only an acting so I could gain his trust. Surprisingly, it worked out.' He laughed evily.

 

'To tell you the truth, Mrs. Park didn't die because of sickness, Coni poisoned her. We poisoned her, thinking that since they're already married her money will be given to Coni, my father. But she was a smart , she gave all her inheritance to her one and only son.'

 

'You're sick!' Dara hissed in pure disgust.

 

'I know honey, I know.' He stood up. 'Oh, It's already time..' Minho make his way at the door, and stop midway.

 

'You'll meet your friends and your boyfr

Please log in to read the full chapter