Chapter 18

Angel's Love Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

'Whoa, What's with the couple gestures?' Baekhyun was the first to notice Chanyeol's hands that was wrap in Dara's slim waist as they walk near the group side by side. Chanyeol looked up, his eyes were full of shimmers, glimmering. 

 

'What the hell? Hyung ith tho ithcary.' Sehun mumbled beside Xiumin, the latter nodded in agreement and scrutch his beautiful face. 'Shh, I know right. Shut up, he might hear you.' Suho said still staring at Chanyeol and Dara.

 

'Good Morning!' Chanyeol beamed at them, hands still on Dara's waist. 'Hi, Dara.' Chen was the first one who greeted Dara. He scooted, leaning his face forward and kiss Dara on the cheek making the angel blush in return. Chanyeol, who saw what Chen did at the side of his eyes, groaned and playfully push Chen with his free hands. Chen chuckles and winked at Dara.

 

'Why so happy Chanyeol?' D.O asked, eyes bulging. Chanyeol laugh so loud, this time he let go Dara's waist and clutch his tummy still laughing. 'Can't you see? Seriously guys?' He asked them in between his laughter. All of them stare at Chanyeol in disbelief and confusion. 'Ith he out of hith mind?' Sehun whispered to Chen, he nodded making Sehun gasp dramatically. 'Oh goth, Chanie hyung ith Crazy!' 

 

'Yah! I'm not!' Chanyeol 'Well, Dara is my girlfriend now.' All of them hanged their mouths open. Dara? Why? Why Chanyeol? Why not me? or better yet, Why not Kris hyung?, all of them thought. Dara, who gained his angelic powers again hear their thoughts realizing that Kris is nowhere in sight. She frowned.

 

'Where's Kris?' Dara spoke for the first time. They snapped their heads towards her. 'We haven't see him here. Maybe he'll running late.' 

 

'Oh, okay.'

***

'What? Dara is an angel? As in angel with wings and halo?' Suho can't believe what Dara told them. 'Even Luhan.... Lay and Kai?' Sehun tailed. Dara laughed at their faces.

 

'Yes, Even your Luhan.' She teased Sehun. 

 

'Wow! What kind of angel are you, Luhan, kai and Lay?' Tao asked amusely. 'I am Arcangel Jophiel's daughter. Lay is Arcangel Michael's son. Kai is Arcangel Ariel's son and Luhan he is Arcangel Azrael's son' She replied knowingly. 'Wow! You all had the archangel's blood flowing in you.' Xiumin said.

 

'Can I see your powers? Can you do something magical?' D.O curiously asked, Dara extend both of her hands, cupped Kyungsoo's face as she flash images of her, her house and other beautiful scenes in heaven. Her eyes twinkle, and changes it color into the lightest shade of blue and the darkest shade of green. It's like she has Heterochromia iridium. Everyone who saw her eyes change it's color in their very eyes was amazed. She really is indeed magical, a very beautiful Angel.

 

'Wow.' Kyungsoo mumbled after, she was done. Sehun was curious so he shoved Kyungsoo away and sat un front of Dara. 'Let me see too. Bbuing Bbuing!' He said and do some aegyo making the angel burst into laughter. All of them grew curious and ask to Dara to let them all see. Chanyeol, stood up and excuse himself for he was going to the bathroom.

***

Kris was walking mindlessly in the hall, His attention was somewhere far. He looks like a zombie, bumping everyone from here and there until he bumped the very last person he wanted to meet today. The guy he bumped looked up to him, and called his name. 'Hyung, gwenchana?' Kris flinched when he heard his voice, he looked up and unconciously balled his fist. 'Chanyeol.' He said lowly.  'Neh hyung? Gwenchana?' Chanyeol as

Please log in to read the full chapter