Chapter 14

Angel's Love Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sandara and Kris starting conversing. Talking about random stuff. They laughed in every stories they told to each other. Then Sandara curiously asked Kris who found her in the bathroom. "Are you... the one who saved me?" Sandara asked Kris and he nodded. "Why? I mean.. You hated me right?" Sandara asked him again."Hate?" Kris shook his head. "No I don't uhm.. It's just that you remind me someone so special to me." Kris frowned as he answer Sandara's question. "It's just not me who saved you. I got a little help from panda."

 

"Thank you! Thank you so much! I thought I'll die there. I thought no one will find me." Kris laughed at her. He brushed the forming tear in her eyes. "You're very much welcome." Sandara chuckled and nods. "So tell me about that someone.." Sandara asked Kris intriguely. "I.. She.. hmm.. " Kris can't find a word to describe her to Sandara. He couldn't say that 'Look in the mirror. Your features are same as hers.' He sighed and smiles at her warmly. "She looks like you, very gentle, so kind and loving" Sandara's eyes glimmers and listened intently. "She's.. my first love. But. I didn't had the chance to tell it to her." Sandara dramatically gasped. "Aww, that's so sad." She commented and motioned Kris to continue.

 

"You're unfair!" Kris whined at her jokingly. "Why is that?" Sandara asked him with indisbelief. "You should tell stories about you too." Sandara rolled her eyes and giggled. "Kreeeeeeease! I think you forgot that I had amnesia." She reminded him about her amnesia. "No, I mean the memories that's coming back to you. And please, don't start with that kreeease of yours" Kris said. "Okay okay. Listen carefully." He nodded like a puppy and sat nearer to Sandara afraid to miss a single word she would say. "Sometimes images flashed in my head and hurts as hell." Sandara start off. "Yah! No cursing! Where did you learn that?" Kris scolded Sandara. "Oh. I heard everyone using it in school. And sometimes Chanyeol and the others." She shrugged.

 

"At first I saw myself with a boy. Maybe that's Kris. Who knows." Sandara continued. "Then I sang him a song in a very beautiful place it's so peaceful in there you know. It's like a paradise." Sandara paused for a minute and tap his point finger in her chin. "Then the last one is.. I saw clouds and w--" Sandara was cutted by a loud bang. Sehun, Tao, Xiumin, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo came in the room one by one. They we're sweating and panting really hard then followed by Chen and Suho who's still confused why Chen dragged him out of the room. "You stink guys!" Sandara jokingly said and cringed her nose. All of them find it cute and chuckled, then Sandara roam her eyes inside the room. "Where's my Chanyeolie?" She asked. Kris felt like something pierced on him when he heard Sandara called Chanyeol hers.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter