Chapter 28: Final II

Angel's Love Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

Here I am standing stiffly at the end of the aisle, waiting for her, my soon to be wife. Thinking about dara being my wife, and living with her until the day I die makes my heart go crazy. I felt myself let out a light chuckle as thoughts ran through my mind.

 

I looked around and saw my family and our close friends chatting, smiling and giving thumbs up to me. Sooner, the door shut open, revealing the little childrens walking in like. Little girls were holding their basket full of Dara and Chanyeol's favorite flower.

 

The ring bearer is Xiumin hyung's nephew, he was holding a teddy bear and the rings were inside it's pocket. The song we always listened together started playing, I hummed it's tune and slightly tapping my foot on the floor. 

 

My hands were starting to sweat, my knees felt like turning into a jelo as I saw her walking with Chen at her side. I felt a tap on my shoulder, checking it, I saw Baekhyun smiling as he mouthed Goodluck to me, I smiled and turn my eyes on her again.

 

Chen passed Dara to Suho and they started walking, then to Sehun, to Tao, Kyungsoo and lastly Xiumin. Xiumin hyung, smiled and patted my shoulder like he is Dara's biological father and congratulate me before he gave Dara's hand to mine. I smiled.

 

I took her arms gently and lead her to the chair in front of the altar, we seat and the priest started to begin the sacred ceremony.

 

 

 

'Awww~ Dara unnie is so beautiful.'

 

'She's always beautiful Minzy~ah.' Ksi snuggled into Minzy's neck, his mate.

 

Minzy noticed Kai's sad expression, 'Kai.' she called.

 

'Any news for finding Luhan oppa?' Kai shook his head. It's been 2 years since he disappeared after he took Chanyeol's soul and brought it up in heaven, he vanished and no one could find him.

 

'Are you sure he's still in...' Minzy was cutted off by Kai and hush her down.

 

'No, I don't think so. Lay hyung, he was in charged of taking care of Chanyeol until the time comes.'

 

'What time? What are you saying?' Kai's eyes widened and slap his mouth in his mind.

 

'Don't mind it, anyway let's continue watching this very special moment for Dara's life.'

 

 

 

'I, Sandara Park, promise you, Wu Yi Fan, that I will be your wife from this day forward, to be faithful and honest in every way, to honor the faith and trust you place in me, to love and respect you in your successes and in your failures, to make you laugh and to be there when you cry, to care for you in sickness and in health, to softly kiss you when you are hurting, and to be your companion and your friend, on this journey that we make together.'

 

'I Wu Yi Fan pleadging to be your endless strength that you can count on when you are weak. I'll be your music when you can't hear, your sunshine when you can't see, or your perfume when you can't smell. You'll never need to look further than me. I'll be your days and nights when you need them filled, your spark of life in the darkness, your hope when you're down and out.'

 

"Wedding rings are made precious by our wearing them. Your rings say that even in your uniqueness you have chosen to be bound together. Let these rings also be a sign that love has substance as well as soul, a present as well as a past, and that, despite its occasional sorrows, love is a circle of happiness, wonder, and delight. May these rings remind you always of the vows you have taken here today." The priest said.

 

Xiumin's nephew walked to them, Kris and Dara took each of the rings and smiled at each other.

 

'I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness. As I place it on your finger, I commit my heart and soul to you. I ask you to wear this ring as a reminder of the vows we have spoken today, our wedding day.' Dara held Kris's hand and placed the ring on his finger.

 

'I have for you a golden ring. The most precious metal symbolizes that your love is the most precious element in my life. The ring has no beginning and no ending, which symbolizes that the love between us will never cease. I place it on your finger as a visible sign of the vows which have made us husband and wife' Kris vowed and like Dara, he placed the ring on her finger, before mouthing I love you so much.

 

'And now, by the power vested in me, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife.' The priest declared.

 

 

'You may now kiss the bride.'

 

 

Four years later, a continuous knock woke up the Kris, fluttering his eyes open, he saw her sleeping soundly beside her. Walking up in the morning and seeing Dara was always a new experience to him everyday. He just can't accept the fact that he was the luckiest man to be Dara's life. The Angel's husband.

 

W

Please log in to read the full chapter