Chapter 9

Angel's Love Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

Annyeong, I'm Sandara.

 

 

Kris slammed both of his hands on top of his table making a loud bang that echoed through the room. Sandara and the rest,except of Luhan, Kai and Lay flinched. No one dared to talk, even their teacher. It's their first time to see Kris like that.

 

 

Sandara frown and asked herself if she did or say something wrong to him that makes his new classmate angry. She was about to speak when Kris stood up and stare at her with his cold eyes.

 

 

"Why! Why now?" Kris yelled as he asks her. She was scared at him. She didn't know him, or did she? Kris grabbed her arms and pulled her making Sandara stand up when she didn't answer his question. It hurts, Sandara mumbled as he winched in pain.

 

 

"Why do you have to appear right in front of me! Why? Tell me? Are you having a good time seeing me in this miserable state?" Kris yelled at her. Gripping her arms tightly. "I'm stuck. I'm stuck between your world and mine."

 

 

"I'm stuck in a world where the sky is all grey Dara. And you know what? I've become somthing that's not even me." Kris blinked trying to hold his emotions inside him. "I dont know how yo--" Kris was cutted by Chanyeol.   

 

 

"Hyung, your hurting her." Chanyeol the most nearer stand up and put his hands on Kris's shoulder, he tighten his grip more making Sandara winched more. Sandara blinked twice, trying hard to staop her tears to fall.

 

 

"Gege, Don't hurt her. Please." This time it was Tao spoke, one by one Exo boys starting to came to their side. they can't stand seeing one of their friend hurt someone in front of their eyes specially if it's a girl. Kris's grip loosen, he patted Tao's head and stormed outside the room.

 

 

"Mianhe, He's not usually like that." Suho apologize to her in behalf of his friend Kris. Sandara shook her head and smile. It's nothing compared to her missing memory. Maybe he knew me before I got this amnesia. Maybe he could help me regain my memory back.

 

 

"Don't worry. I must have said something wrong." She said and glance at the teacher who's still standing in front. "Uhm, Excuse me. Mr. Teacher you can start teaching us again."

 

 

Who is Dara? Why did he called me Dara?

 

 

But the teacher shook his head and told Sandara to go to the infirmary instead when he notice the purple bruise in her arms. Their teacher dismissed them earlier than it is. Chanyeol he was beyond furious. How can his hyung hurt her. Does he know Sandara?

 

 

I will protect you Sandara.

 

 

The lights are flickering, On and Off. On and Off. Kai tap Luhan's shoulder. Luhan stare at Kai who's shaking his head frantically. "Don't do that Luhan. I know you're angry." Lay spoke in a calm manner that makes Luhan and Kai scared.

 

 

Fine. Luhan replied and calmed himself, then the flickering of light stop abruptly.

 

 

But once I see that human hurt her again. I'm going to break my promise to Dara.

 

 

Luhan's group consisting of Lay and Kai trailing Exo group with Sandara. They were about to go to the school cafeteria when Sandara excused herself wanting to go to the ladies room but Chanyeol refuse. "You're not going anywhere without someone without you." He said, Sandara pout, she can't disagree because Chanyeol is the one who's taking care of her.

 

 

"Okay! But can I go by myself just for today?" She asked Chanyeol hopingly and to her delight he agreed. They walked in separate way, Chanyeol and the others are walking to the cafeteria but Sandara walked off

Please log in to read the full chapter