Chapter 10

Angel's Love Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sulli came running to Kris. Her eyes we're puffy and red evidently she just finished crying. Kris found himself frowning. Does crying is one of her habits now? He thought. He stare at the running girl. She's lunged herself to Kris that made him fall back on the ground because of the impact. She heard her sobs as her body starts to shake.

 

 

Kris his hands on Sulli's back. She was trembling. What the hell happened to her this time? He wanted to ask the girl, but he remained silent. He sighed when he felt that his uniform is now soaking wet because of the girl's non stop crying. He's not supposed to do this. He never wanted to in the first place but Kris had no choice.

 

 

He hummed, the last song Dara sung to him. Why did I hummed this ty song? He shrugged at the thought and continue humming. Sulli, she calmed down when he hummed. His voice is too good, it's so smooth just like angels. She pushed herself out of Kris's comfort then she rummage in her bag.

 

 

"Ah!" She exclaimed and took an ancient book out her bag. It has elegant design and there's a gold feather carved in the book's cover. Kris's face lit up. He never guess that Sulli will found books like the one she had right now. He took the book and read it's first content. A solemn smile crept through his face that made Sulli frown.

 

 

"Oppa, Why are you interested in that kind of stuff?" She asked curiously. But Kris didn't reply her questions instead he thanked her and walked off to nowhere knows and clearly forgot to asked why Sulli cried. She smiled happily because she had the chance to see him smile again. It's been years since she saw him happy. It makes her glad, really glad.

 

 

Kris cut classes, he needed to read the book. He's that eager to know about Dara's kind. Kris walked to his car and drove to his favorite coffee shop. He sat at the farthest table in the shop, ordered his favorite coffee and opened the book he recieved from Sulli. He stare at the cover intently and trace the elegant golden feather carved on it's cover.

 

 

He read the content of the book intently. He makes sure that every word and detail were stuck in his mind. He took his time reading in his favorite coffee shop. Kris didn't notice the eyes of the girls walking outside the glass windows because he's too engross to what he's doing, even if he noticed he did not care. He never did care. He read and read until he found a chapter that makes him confused.

 

 

It says that Guardian Angels are Invisible then, why did he saw his guardian angel? She should not be seen in human's eyes. He never thought of this fact in those times. He's did not care, he did not dared to ask not until she was taken back to heaven. He thought himself mentally ill it makes him panic. But then he sighed in relief when he read about angel's being visible and has

Please log in to read the full chapter