Chapter 15

Angel's Love Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chanyeol drove back to the hospital with blank expression. He's not in his usual happy self. Opening the patient's door, happy laughters greeted him as soon as he stepped inside the room. With a heavy heart, he slightly slap both of his cheek and wore his happy face. 

 

'I wonder when will my chanyeolie come here.' He heard her talked. Hearing her asking so worriedly about him makes himself happy. 

 

'Wow.. my daughter is so  thoughtful.' Chanyeol said and walked to her side kissing the top of her head. Kris frowned to what Chanyeol did just now. He felt extremely jealous and hurt but he shrug the feelings. Instead he coughed fakely, stood up and collect his things. 'Omo! Kreeease where are you going?' Sandara asked Kris with panic in her voice. Kris smiled showing his pearly white teeth. 'Chanyeol is here. I'm going home now.' 

 

'Okay! Keep safe kreease!' She said and slightly wave her hand. 'Stop with the nickname.' Kris muttered as he walked out of the room leaving Dara and Chanyeol inside. She diverted her gaze to the giant beside her who is unusual quiet. She stared at him, studying his facial expression. Frowning, she stretched both of her hands and pulled him in a warm embrace making the latter shock at her sudden action.

 

'Why is my happy virus look so sad?' She asked in her gentle voice as she her hand at his back. He let her hugged him as he stared blankly at the closed white door. 'You don't need to speak. I can feel you. You are troubled.' He flinched.

 

'Hey' He called to her with his husky deep voice making her tilt her head to his slightly. 'Yes?' She replied and a faint smile was shown in her pink lips. He pulled out his body from her and stared at her eyes intently, lips were slightly quievering. Hesitantly, he hold both of her hands making the girl blush.

 

'I.... ' Chen's voice boomed inside the room. Shouting incoherent words as he and the rest made their way into the sofa plopping theirselves there. Dara laughed when she saw how sweaty and untidy their clothes and Baekhyun's smudged eyeliner. 'Baekhyunie. You looked like a monster.' She pointed making baekhyun ran to the nearest mir

Please log in to read the full chapter