Chapter 16

Angel's Love Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dara

 

Dara

 

Dara

 

Dara

 

Every memory of her turned back when she heard her name. I am Dara. An angel, a guardian angel. Luhan, Kai and Lay materialized at the door and made their way to Dara. Kai turned his head to Chanyeol with knitted eyebrows. He's mad. It's too early for her to remember her true identity. Kai charged at Chanyeol and was about to give him a blow when Lay's hand stop him from beating the guy. 

 

Shooking his head slowly, Kai turn his attention back to Dara. 'Yah! Hyung. What ha..ppened to her?' Chanyeol asked Lay curiously, again all Lay could do is shook his head. Her fate is twisted and that's all they knew. 'I told you! We should have took her from the start.' Kai muttered. 

 

'Whoa wait. What are you trying to do?' Chanyeol panickly ask when Luhan lift Dara and started walking into the door. He blocked Luhan's way. 'You're not going anywhere with her!' Chanyeol's booming voice roared inside the room. Xiumin stood up and walked beside Chanyeol along with Chen gripping his both arms preventing the tall guy punch the latter. 

 

'Hyung. Don't took her away.' Sehun plead at the older guys followed by Tao as tears rolled down their faces. 'We're sorry. Dara is ours to begin with. She's not normal like the way you think. She's different, very different from all of you.' Lay spoke with finality and use his gift to make everyone fell asleep. He sighed. I'm so sorry Chanyeol.. She's not destined for you. Don't make it more harder to her. Lay murmured at Chanyeol who tried his best to grip Lay's jeans before passing out.

Kris walked into their house. It's been long since he came by, pushing the wooden door open he step his foot on the house earning him greets from the maids and the head butler. 'It's been long since you visit us here.' The old man greeted Kris, he smiled and walked in. 'Is she in here?' Kris asked the butler. 'Yes. She's is in her room.' Kris nod and made his way upstairs to her room.

 

He knocked several time before he heard a faint come in at the other side of the door. He opened it and walked in leaving the door open. The girl's eye turn bigger as she saw Kris standing by the door. She stood up and ran to him threw her body making Kris slightly stumble backward. 'Oppa!' She greeted cheerfully.

 

'Can I ask you something?' Kris said, the girl nod and led Kris into the room, he sat on the mini couch while she sat on the edge of her bed. 'I don't have much time. I know you could help me with this. Are you willing to answer my question honestly?' The girl confusedly furrow her eyebrows but agree to what he say. 'Do you know who hurt our classmate? Sandara.' The girl's body stiffen and Kris noticed it. He smirked inwardly. She can't lie. She gulped in fear as she narrow her eyes thinking if she will tell the truth. 'Yes.' She replied shortly making Kris' muscle tensed.

 

'Who?'

 

'Krystal. The new Queen bee.' Kris raise his eyebrows. 'When did she became the queen bee?' The girl smile at her. 'Remember when I run to you at the tree and gave you the book?' Kris nods in realization. So that's why she came to me crying. Now that makes sense. 'I'm sorry.' He muttered. 'It's okay Oppa and I'm sorry for kissing you. I'm confused with my feelings. Mianhe.' 

 

'It's okay Sulli.' Thank goodness she's back from her sensess, he thought. 'I'll be going now.' Kris stood up but Sulli grab his shirt making him stop from his track. 'Oppa. Don't

Please log in to read the full chapter