Chapter 20

Angel's Love Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was wednesday, Chanyeol woke up early in the morning with the unusual deafening silence inside his whole apartment. He sat up on his bed and rub his sleep filled eyes and let out a last yawn. Getting out the bed, he walked out his room and went to the kitchen to grab a cold water to drink.

 

Opening the fridge, he took the pitcher and pour him a glass of water before he closed it's door and sat on the chair, he then noticed a note pinned by a pen. He took and saw how the note was neatly done. Taking a quick sip from his cold water, he read the note and let out a sigh afterwards;

 

Channie,

Good Morning, You must've thought why your apartment is very silent, Well.. I decided to went to Kris's house all by myself earlier this morning. I know you'll thought of I should wake you up and let you accompany me but I don't have the heart to disturb your peaceful sleeping. I walked in your room earlier and left you a gift. I got it from heaven, hope you like it.

 

***

'Lay, don't grant his request. I saw his future. He needs to fetch someone's soul.. A very precious soul.' 

 

Lay frowned, hearing to the prophet's word. 

 

'What do you mean?'

 

'Child, Luhan is not meant to be there. He was not destined to be with her, he wasn't from the start. It was someone else. Someone who's related to her.' 

 

'Who?' Lay curiously asked.

 

'I... I won't tell.' 

 

'But Bom.. '

 

'Lay! Just do what I'd say. It's for his own good..... and... happiness.. Just let him suffer for the mean time.' Bom paused and sigh, 'Don't interfere Lay, or I'll rip your wings off.' 

 

Lay balled his fist to hearing the prophet. He opened his mouth and ready to talk back but when he spun around, the prophet left already. 

 

Shrugging the tensed feeling he have, he decided to went to the room where the Book of Soul is kept and monitor it. Flicking it open, he scanned the empty page, as the new soul's name slowly resurface. Then someone's name caught his attention. 

 

'No, why?' Lay mumbled to himself.

 

***

Kris woke up feeling someone familiar brushing his hair, fluttering his eyes open he saw two lovely eyes staring back at him with full of longingness. He rubbed his eyes, and gaze back at the person sitting at the edge of his bed. Kris frowned when he saw her staring at him. He opened his mouth and closed it, but then words came out of his mouth unconciously.

 

'Why are you here?' 

 

Dara frowned, and sadness was seen on her beautiful face.

 

'Kris.. Don't you remember me?' 

 

Kris flinched. Did she... remember

Please log in to read the full chapter