Chapter 21

Angel's Love Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Firstly, thank you thehalftrue for this lovely poster! 

Seeing this poster made by you, makes me want to cry from happiness.

And thank you for loving this FF.

 

'Lay... I want to be human too.' Luhan said, following lay to where he goes. 

 

'I already told you, I can't afford to make another Arcangel to become human Luhan.' He said and turned to Luhan, his face stressed making the latter frown. 

 

'Why? Tell me!' 

 

'I...' Lay was cutted by a female voice behind them, 'Because I said so.' the two angels turned and saw the red haired prophet making her way towards them. They bowed to her as a sign of politeness.

 

'You, My dear Luhan is not destined to Archangel Dara. You is destined to someone else, someone precious that you will see her as your black pearl, your world.' She confessed Luhan's future, Luhan gasp and shook his head. 

 

'No' Luhan disagreed and laugh at the prophet's statement. 'Dara already chooses me as her mate. You know our rules Bom. I won't accept what you said.' 

 

Bom, the prophet made an angry face, it was the first time. Seeing her angry makes Lay turned pale, she is scary when getting angry. Lay looked at his friend, 'Luhan. Stop this, this instant. You cannot question the prophet's predictions.' 

 

Instead of stopping, Luhan provoke the prophet more, 'No! I'll prove you wrong.' With that he flew and left Lay with Bom. 

 

'You won't prove anything, You will be destined to someone Luhan, everything will come to it's place and will repeat itself.' Bom said lastly before Luhan can bring more distance to them. 

 

Lay was taken back to what he heard, What was that? Why did she say that everything will come to it's place and will repeat itself? Is it about Dara being human? 

 

 

Everything went perfectly, it was friday and last day of school for the week. Excitement is what everyone felt, well, not for Dara, Chanyeol and Kris. Yesterday, dara mustered all her courage to confess her deal with Lay, of course with the help of Chanyeol.

 

Kris, she called his name.

 

Kris felt something, it was he's goin to lose her again. 'I'm going back to heaven.' Hearin her say heaven, Kris shot her a pleading and desperate look.

 

'I have to fulfill my promise to Luhan.' Kris noticed Chanyeol kept quiet, he stared at his friend.

 

'You already knew this, didnt you? Chanyeol.' He said accusingly to his friend who sat across him and Dara.

 

The latter looked right into his eyes, Kris saw many emotions flashed through his friends eyes. Guilt and specially sadness.

 

Chanyeol, nodded and diverted his gaze before opening his mouth to speak, 'She told me to keep quiet about it.' He sighed, 'As much as I wanted to tell you as soon as sh

Please log in to read the full chapter