Chapter 22

Angel's Love Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dara woke up early that morning in Kris's arms. She blushed as the event last friday night flashed through her mind, Dara burried her face deeper in her lover's chest. Feeling his warm, and savouring his sweet smell.

 

'Kris.' Dara called him, she was seated beside him in his fluffy bed. 

 

Kris hummed in reply, he placed the book he was reading on the bedside table and planted a kiss in Dara's left cheek. 'Kris, I was wondering..' she paused for a minute. Kris looked into her eyes, it flashed different emotions and one he never thought he would see, love, affection and Lust.

 

'Please, be my first.' Kris froze, he was dumbfounded hearing his innocent, pure girlfriend asked him that. Kris snapped back in reality and frown, where the hell did she learn about THAT?, he asked himself and stared at her in disbelief and awe.

 

'Don't look at me like that Kris, I know that stuff.' Dara chuckled, 'Angels know that cycle Kris. Angels do that in their mates too. And...' She scooted near Kris and cupped his face with both hands. 

 

'Make love to me Kris Wu, I want to experience it with you.'

 

Kris scooted away and put his hand in front of Dara's face, signaling her girlfriend to stop. 'What, Yah! Babe. You know I won't do it.' he paused, while dara pouted. 'I mean, I want to do it with you, but baby. You know I love you not because I wanted to do it with you.'

 

'Okay. Sorry.' Dara shortly replied. She planted a quick peck on her boyfriends lips and lay down on the bed, back facing him. 

 

Kris felt the disappointment her girlfriend felt, he heaved a sign as he run his fingers though his hand. Staring at Dara's back for a minute, he decided to lay down on the bed too, and hug her. 

 

'Are you sad?' He whispered in her ears. Dara shook her head, she's not sad, she is disappointed and feel rejected.

 

Kris tightened his hug, took her hand and interlaced it with him. 'Do you really wanted to do it, babe?' This time, Dara faced him and looked into each others eyes like they we're silently talking to each other.  

 

 She close the gap of their faces, and the both of them smiled before their lips touch. Their kiss is full of passion and love. Kris held Dara's neck and deepened their kiss, their tongues dancing together like it's in perfect sync. Dara's hand reached and Kris's shirt and feel his boyfriend's skin.

 

'You still can change your mind, babe.' Kris said in , he didn't do anything except for kissing her passionately. Dara broke the kiss, he stared at Kris's eyes and slightly shook her head. 

 

'Make love to me, Babe.'

 

With that, Kris nodded, he felt his heart beat faster. Abnormally faster, after he heard her say his endearment to her, Babe. Kris kissed her again, gently and slowly as he lift Dara's over-sized t-shirt and toss it somewhere in the room. They we're too engrossed with their kisses and didn't noticed that the two of them were only wearing their underwears.

 

Dara felt her cheeks burn, she cupped her cheeks and slowly divert her eyes to the wall. Kris chuckled and swiftly cover her body with their blanket making her snap her eyes to him. 'Let's just go to bed.' Kris said, lay on the bed and stared at his angel's flustered face. Dara's sudden movement make Kris startled.

 

Dara quickly sat on his belly, her cheeks were slightly touching his manhood under his thin undergarment. He jolted when Dara moved, his tent is getting and felt it twitching, he groaned. 'Babe, don't make it hard for me. Be.. behave.' He said while taking some deep breathes. 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter