Chapter 5

Angel's Love Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

"She needed clothes you know?" Baekhyun stated when he saw Sandara wearing Chanyeol's t-shirt and boxer short.

 

 

"I know." Chanyeol scratch the back of his head.

 

 

Chanyeol knows that fact, and clearly she needed clothes. A descent clothing for girls. Chanyeol thought deeply, How could I buy her clothes if I didn't know her size!

 

 

"Chanyeol to earth! Earth to Chanyeol!!" Baekhyun called to her and wae his hands in Chanyeol's face. He blinked for three times before answering.

 

 

"I.. I don't know her size." Chanyeol said problematically to baekhyun.

 

 

"Of course babo!" Baekhyun chuckled at his friend's sorry state. "It's been two weeks since she was dischange in the hospital, Her wounds is completely healed you know?"

 

 

"So?" Chanyeol trailed.

 

 

"So, why don't you asked her to go to the mall!" Baekhyun added. With that, Chanyeol's mouth formed an O shape and quickly ran to Sandara's door. He knocked, a muffled come in was heard inside. He opened the door and walked inside with Baekhyun trailing him.

 

 

"Hello to the both of you." Sandara stopped reading, she gracefully placed the book on top of her reading table and greeted the two guy in front of her door.

 

 

"Oh, uhm.." Chanyeol spoke hesitantly.

 

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes with the sight of his idiotic friend. When did my bestfriend become an idiot?, He asked himself but then he chuckled. He's an idiot ever since the beginning. Baekhyun answered his own question and started laughing by himself.

 

 

"What are you laughing on your own there?" Chanyeol stare at him disgustedly.

 

 

"Oh nothing, Go on yeol. Asked Sandara." Baekhyun replied trying to hold his laughter.

 

 

Sandara frown and pouted. She doesn't understand their conversation. "Uhm, What you going to ask Chanyeol-ssi?" Sandara asked chanyeol.

 

 

"Uhm, Would you like to go to the mall? Your clothes..." Chanyeol asked sheepishly. Sandara took a glance at her clothing. It's not bad, she thought.

 

 

"Hmm? Mall? What is that?" Sandara asked curiously again. Chanyeol step back and frown.

 

 

"It's a..... uhm... " Chanyeol spoke clearly he didn't know how to explain the Mall's function to her.

 

 

"It's where you buy things like clothes and food." Baekhyun explained simply to Sandara.

 

 

"Oh! You're taking me there? Let's go!" She ran to them and hold each of their arms and drag them to the living room.

 

 

Chanyeol stopped and cough. "You're not planning to go out wearing that are you?" He asked her with disbelief and point out the clothes she's wearing.

 

 

She scratch her head like it's itching. She looked at the two guy in front of her, then to her clothes.. "Um.. I don't have anything to wear." She mumbled audible to the two.

 

 

Chanyeol snapped to his senses and ran to his room grabbing a pair of sweat pants and handed it to her. She walked to the bathroom and change her clothing. Now she's wearing a simple black t-shirt, a sweatpants and a pair of slippers. Chanyeol and Baekhyun smiled.

 

 

"That will do." Baekhyun spoke and walk his way to the door.

 

 

"Yeah, I'll buy you clothes. So you don't have to wear mine." Chanyeol said to Sandara as they follow Baekhyun.

 

 

"Hey! Shall we call the others?" Baekhyun suggested.

 

 

"It's fine I guess." Chanyeol replied.

 

 

The three of them placed theirselves on the car and drove to the biggest mall in Seoul. Sandara asked everything she could think of about the mall. She's like a little child asking questions about the world. Baekhyun tried to asnwer her questions, but every time he answered her, another questions is asked to him.

Please log in to read the full chapter