Chapter 7

Angel's Love Story
Please log in to read the full chapter


A loud bang was heard when Baekhyun and the others barged in Chanyeol's apartment without his permission. "What the hell!" Chanyeol shout when he rushed out the kitchen wearing a pink apron towards the door.

 

 

"Oh, Annyeong hyung!"Sehun chirped and walk past him followed by Xiumin who's busy munching his steam bun, Chen and Tao.

 

 

Chanyeol looked past him seeing his friends settled theirselves comfortably at his couch. He looked back at Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Suho who's still standing at the door, he raised his thick eyebrows signaling for baekhyun to explain why they're at his apartment.

 

 

"Hyung, I'll help you cook." Kyungsoo offered and walked pass him entering the apartment's kitchen.

 

 

"So?" Chanyeol asked irritably to the two remaining person in front of him still raising his eyebrows. Baekhyun scratch his non-itchy head and smile sheepishly.

 

 

"We.. just wanna go hang out with you and uhm.. discuss some matters." Baekhyun reasoned out. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and let his Suho hyung and his bestfriend to come inside. The two walked in the living room following Chanyeol.

 

 

"Chanyeol, Is baekhyunie's here? I seemed to hear his voice." Sandara peaked through her slightly opened - room. Suho and Tao's eyes are on the venge of falling off their eyes sockets. They're too shock to see a girl in their friends apartment. Not just girl, but a pretty and goddess like face girl with a gentle sweet voice.

 

 

"Hi Sandara! Did you missed me?" Baekhyun chirped.

 

 

"Of course! I missed you Baconie~"Sandara giggled at Baekhyun's childishness. She averted her stare at the new faces she saw. "Hi, I'm Sandara." She greeted Tao and Suho who's still in their shocked state, Sehun nudge the two and they snapped in their reverie.

 

 

"Oh.. A..annyeong~ I'm Suho. One of their hyungs." Suho politely introduced himself and show his million - dollar smile.

 

 

"Annyeong. I'm Tao." Tao introduced himself after Suho, he forgot what he wanted to tell them about his gege when Tao saw Sandara.

 

 

"Hi, Nice to meet you. I'll just change clothes so I can join you there. Please excuse me." Sandara excused herself and close her bedroom's door. With that, Suho and Tao bombarded the rest of their friends asking questions about Sandara.

 

 

"I, I never th

Please log in to read the full chapter