04

The Bet: Game's On!

''I can’t believe you jdhfhhfhkDHkfhskjdhfkjhfksjf'' Dara screamed, and Bom had to tug the phone trillion meters away from her phone. She decided to tell Dara what happened last night, and of course the ahjumma went ballistic. Questions we're asked, and one being mainly ''Why didn't you take me'', how was I supposed to know that on my small getaway I'd encounter the wolves she fan-girls over.

''I encountered Tao, for the last time. From there on he practically dragged me'', She put her lips on a firm line thinking about last night while staring at the hoodie folded neatly on her bed.

After the introductions, it sort of got a little awkward but the one with the chubby cheeks, Xiumin managed to change it in a fun atmosphere.

--

Bom stared in delight at the males playing basketball. They we're having a blast, Bom could see that. Tao told her to sit on the second bench, which was higher, then the first, like sort of at the bleachers. It was six vs. six, Tao being the leader of one and the other Kris. They we're both tall, though the jerk was taller. She was sure she heard them something murmuring about a challenge but shrugged it off; she wasn't one to interfere with other people their business that what her parents taught her. ''Pass me the ball!'' She heard Tao yell, snapping her back to reality and she was amazed. Tao was a strong one, his well-built arms surprised her. Was he like that before? She couldn't tell but he wasn't kidding when he said he wasn't a weakling. 

''YEAH!'' The five cheered, as Tao scored. He was in a group with Luhan, Chanyeol, Suho, Chen and Kyungsoo while the other team consisted of Kris, Baekhyun, Lay, Sehun, Kai and Xiumin. Bom could only clap her hands in awe, she loved watching them play and sometimes she wished she could join them, but due to her musical side she never could. Back in the US she always played the violin, so sports such as basketball, softball, volleyball weren't on her list of to do-list. Sports including violence with the hands, as you practically can get your fingers injured easily, and that's a total no for violin players.

Bom shivered, she could've sworn somebody stared at her so intensely she could burn but when she looked around she didn't see anyone staring. She grunted and rubbed her bare legs, she was slightly starting feeling cold and she cursed, wondering why she even bothered wearing shorts. The guys ran over to her side for a break as they started gulping down the cold liquid Tao bought earlier for them. She smiled, the image she had of them was completely gone. She thought they we're some cocky guys that thought all girls fell for them, but instead it was the total opposite and somehow she managed to understand the image they built there.

''So, are you impressed?'' Tao grinned while she laughed. ''Impressed in what? You could've done so much better'' she teased while he frowned. ''Yah, noona!'' he continued frowning while she laughed again out loud. ''I was just teasing~ You did really well I was surprised'' she grinned and the rest looked over at the two and smiled. Bom wasn't as tense as before, and they liked it, Suho on the other hand decided to tease his target, Kris.

''The younger one really knows how to do it~'' He smirked, Kris taking a bottle from one of the bags in process. ''Oh really'' was all he replied with before gulping the cold liquid down. ''Well, seems like he'll win, are you ready to pay up?'' Suho continued teasing while he shot a glare. ''I wouldn't count on it'' He took a seat, glancing over at Bom who continued babbling with Xiumin and Tao. 

''Alright then are we all charged up?'' Sehun stretched a bit, walking over back to the field while the rest followed. Kris on the other hand noticed something and looked for his hoodie in the huge bag next to the benches. Once found he threw it over at the female who looked flabbergasted. ''Mwo?'' she blurted, looking confused at him while holding the hoodie. A sudden blush crept on his cheek, and he was glad it was dark and with the streetlights you couldn't see much as it was too yellow. She was looking too adorable, and he wondered if she even knew how adorable she was being.

''You can cover your legs with it'' he scratched the back of his head before walking off leaving Bom stunned. Was he teasing her? Or did he actually have a nice side? Where did the jerk she met earlier go? Bom could only follow with her eyes, and this time her cheeks flushed red.

 --

''So, when's your next date planned'' Dara giggled on the other line while Bom gasped. ''Date? Date? What date?'' She practically yelled over the phone and Dara laughed. ''Drama queen, I was kidding. So did you like, trade numbers and stuff'' Dara curiously asked, ''Mmm. Not really my battery ran out so I couldn't get their numbers and since mine is new I still have to memorize it'' She rolled over on her back, staring at the ceiling. She remembered how last night they wanted to exchange numbers but sadly couldn't. The match was a tie, and if they could they would've continued but it was getting too late so they decided to play it again sometime.

Bom was amused by them when she wanted to go home alone, but they all over reacted telling how there we're lots of erts lurking, she could only laugh. So in the end, she was dropped by the ones that went the same way, Luhan, Kris, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Lay. On one side, she hoped that Tao would tag along since she knew him the most and it would be awkward with the group she just got to know, but instead got surprised when they told her stories about them, the strong bond they had. Chanyeol and Baekhyun we're the two that got her laughing the most.

They we're so dorky together, and it reminded her of Dara. The other two we're sort of quiet, but Bom managed to talk with Luhan. Lay on the other hand soon disappeared taking a short cut to his girlfriends, Min Hee or something. She felt a tad bit jealous when she heard about his steady relationship and wished them to many more years. However in the end she was left with Kris, god knows how but he was kind, it surprised her completely.

''I see you like my hoodie very much'' He grinned and Bom stared at him, until she noticed she wore it over her small hoodie, and sort of hugged herself as they continued walking. ''Right'' she whispered, about to take it off while he hurriedly stopped her. ''You can return it some other time, besides you need it more than me'' He smirked this time and she stared in awe. How could... Someone be this handsome? ''You're too full of yourself'' she muttered walking ahead while he laughed, somehow he could be on ease with this girl. He wondered, usually he wouldn't be like this around girls since their goal was a different one after learning it the hard way, and wondered. Was this bet really... worth it?

''Says the one who just stared at me, completely'' he grinned this time earning a gasp from the older female. ''W-what!? I did not!'' she whined, power walking and he followed, completely amused. Due to speed walking, Bom didn't notice much on the ground until she tripped over something, about to fall but luckily the taller male caught her.

''You just love falling in my arms, don’t you?'' He stared at her, while she was completely flushed, red as a tomato.

xxxxx

''So, tell me~~'' Chanyeol whined, looking at Kris who played with a rubber ball, throwing it up and catching it. ''So what?'' He asked while Chanyeol frowned. ''Are you being dumb on purpose or are you really dumb?'' Chanyeol blinked, and then it hit him. ''SOR--..Owwwww'' he whined, rubbing his forehead, Kris just threw the rubber ball at him and it hurt, really bad or well for Chanyeol. ''That hurts, hurts so bad!'' he rolled on the floor holding his forehead while Kris grinned. ''Man up will you''            ''No'' Chanyeol pouted, still rubbing his forehead, shooting arrows of fire at Kris in his delusional mind. 

''I think it really is the second one, you really are dumb''

--

''Wow Chanyeol, did you fell in your sister's compact blush powder?'' Baekhyun laughed as Chanyeol frowned, plopping himself on the sofa while Kris followed, laughing. Chanyeol's face was completely red as Kris pinched his cheeks hard, so hard his whole face turned red. ''You wish'' he murmured staring at Kris. ''What did you do?'' Suho asked and Kris only shrugged innocently while Chanyeol gasped.

''Father Suho, he harassed me!''  Chanyeol whined, and the rest bursted out laughing. ''That mouth of yours must've run again, what did you say this time?'' Xiumin poked his cheeks, making him shriek in horror. ''Easy on the cheeeks!'' he rubbed them getting another round of laughs. ''I asked him how it went, and instead he asked me what I meant so I concluded he was really dumb''

''Poor you, must've hurt real bad'' Kai joined the small group and he nodded.

''I'm curious, how did it really go I mean we left you on purpose..'' Luhan asked carefully, noticing the panda was fast asleep. Kris on the other hand, thought carefully about it and a smile unknowingly appeared on his face.

''Hyung oh my god!'' Kai gasped at the male, thinking of everything erted while he gasped. ''YAH KIM JONGIN DONT'' Kris stared at him sternly, shocked the younger one thought so far. ''You .. you.. noona.. ohmygod'' Kai continued, rocking himself back and forth on the sofa while he groaned. ''You dumb little piggy of course not, you act like I'm Sehun'' he ruffled up his hair while Sehun pouted. ''I head that'' he frowned and Suho laughed. ''We just walked, had a small talk that's it'' 

''Oh really now?'' Suho perked up his eyebrow and a smirk appeared on Kris his face.

''And we kissed.''  So worth it.

xxxxx

A couple of days passed, and Bom sighed. Exams we're coming up so all she did basically was study and finish up her homework quickly so she had a bit of spare time for herself. She smiled when she heard the doorbell, and opened it widely hugging the younger female.

''Unni, what's with the big hug'' Minji grinned and Bom only smiled. ''I missed you, how is your cold? I told you I would come to yours instead but you never listen'' Bom frowned and the younger one could only smile. ''It's still there but I'm feeling better. I was tired of home, I've been stuck inside for five days already!''

''Okay okay, hurry come inside I'll get you something warm''

--

''I finally understand now'' Minji noted the important things down and Bom nodded. She was teaching her English since Bom spoke it like it was her first language. The younger one always had trouble with it, and usually got Chaerin to help out but lately she's been too busy perhaps maybe with studying too. ''Okay so, shall we move to the next segment?'' Bom asked and Minji sighed. ''Can't we take a break? We've been going for almost an hour and a half'' Minji pouted. She had been going with this without a break and since she got most of it, it was perfect for a break. ''Omo, I'm so sorry I didn't realize it's been so long already!'' Bom frowned and Minji could only smile. Her motherly side kicked in, just like Chaerin. Bom was more sort of childish, innocent especially when being with Dara while Chaerin was always serious and had her fun moments but both we're incredibly serious when it came to important things such as these and that's where their mother side kicked in.

''Well, what do you want to do?'' Bom took a sip of her juice. ''Outside? The park, the one that's nearby. I just love that one'' Bom smiled at the younger one, it was true she loved it dearly. Whenever she visited Bom she'd always drag her along so they could play, something Bom always found childish at her age but then again..

''Okay, but you're wearing my beanie and scarf since you forgot!''

See, the motherly side.

 

What is this adorable dork doing? Bom solo dance time? I THINK YES!

 

911, what is your emergency? My heart got stolen with just a glance. Wu Yi Fan u bastaaard!!!

Hello, cupid called, he wants my heart back AGAIN fhfjkfhskjfhskjfhkjfhskf

 

im done with this all fjhfkfhkhfkshfkf

 

Ppyong!

Comment, subscribe and upvote juseyooo <333