12

The Bet: Game's On!

‘’Hmm..’’ Bom murmured as she looked at her closet, she told the girls about Kris and their supposed to be ‘’date’’ and while Dara and Minji totally squealed about the idea, Chaerin wasn’t so fond of it sadly though Dara reassured her that nothing could happen.

‘’Right, if something did I know where he lives and where to find Mother Wu’’ she grunted as she hurriedly looked for something to wear, especially since he was actually…. Waiting downstairs. Now how did that happen?

-

‘’Oh Kyungsoo?’’ Bom looked at him curiously while he panted. Both Chaerin and Dara stared weirdly at the male while Bom did the same. They we’re currently walking towards the gate since classes ended but the sudden panting Kyungsoo in front of them made them stop. He probably… ran a marathon before coming here.

‘’Hello’’ he nodded at the two ladies who did the same with Dara obviously having a mini-spazz attack inside her before he turned back to Bom. ‘’Umm, I have a favour to ask from you, is it okay if I take noona with me?’’ Kyungsoo looked at the two ladies but didn’t wait for their reply as he dragged Bom with him anyway.

‘’Oi, Kyungsoo what are you doing?’’ Bom let out a yelp while Dara laughed in the back. ‘’These boys… are so weird?’’ Chaerin looked at her older unni’s retreating figure and wondered, ‘’Shouldn’t we follow her… what if they do something?’’

‘’I doubt it, let’s just wait here, she’s still in sight’’ Dara nodded, leaning on the gates and Chaerin sighed, ‘’Fine..’’

--

‘’Noona, you have to wait here okay’’ Kyungsoo hurriedly ran away leaving her standing near the bushes and a huge tree. ‘’Wait, why!?’’ she frowned and stomped her feet, she hated waiting.

‘’Oh, is princess mad?’’ a sudden voice echoed through her ears and she turned around only to be greeted by a smirking male. ‘’Oh so it’s you’’ she crossed her arms over her chest and blew a raspberry while he held up his hands on his chest with a sad face, ‘’Ouch’’ he grinned and she rolled her eyes, she wasn’t going to let him toy with her again.

‘’So Kyungsoo dragged me here because..?’’            ‘’I asked him’’ he leaned with his shoulder on the tree and she nodded, ‘’And why exactly?’’                  ‘’Well, remember how you owe me a favour?’’ He grinned looking at Bom sternly who looked at him curiously. ‘’Oh come on, you did read my text right?’’ he titled his head to the side and she laughed, ‘’Which idiot names himself Prince Charming in someone’s phone, that’s just…-‘’          ‘’Admit it, you liked it’’ he grinned, leaning closer into Bom who rolled her eyes.

‘’So tomorrow’’ he whispered, leaning in closer and she held her breath, what was he doing? ‘’You and I are going on a date’’ he finished, staring right into her eyes and she took a step backwards. ‘’Don’t be afraid I won’t bite’’ he grinned as he slightly his lips and Bom had to gulp and take it in for a moment or two before she pushed him away leaving him laughing to himself.

‘’Idiot, you can have a date with yourself’’ she turned around stomping away and he laughed. ‘’If you don’t come I’ll drag you myself then’’ he yelled and she could only sigh at his remark, ‘’Stop bluffing’’ she yelled back before she was out of his sight.

--

Her cheeks instantly turned red after she remembered the sight of him his lips and hurriedly smacked herself with her hands on her cheeks. ‘’No Bom, stop’’ she sighed as she looked at the time. Ten minutes we’re left before they went and she had to hurry picking something quickly before changing. Luckily she already showered in the morning so she still felt fresh. Once finished she grabbed her cream coloured purse and hung it over her shoulders before rushing downstairs.

‘’Let’s get this over with’’ she whispered as she looked at Kris seated. ‘’Oii, this better be worth it’’ she looked at him sternly while he grinned, ‘’Oh please do you know how many girls out there would love to be in your position?’’             ‘’Oh really, do you know how many boys out there would want to be in yours?’’ She grinned proudly at her remark while he gaped at her before regaining his posture. ‘’Fiesty, I like it’’ he grinned as he followed her walking away.

Xxxxx

‘’So, where are we going?’’ she peeked from the side of her eyes as she stared at his side profile. He was incredibly handsome, that’s one thing she knew for sure but he was incredibly bipolar. One moment he’s teasing her and the other he’s… sort of caring?

‘’It’s a secret’’ He replied with his eyes still on the road, with one hand on the stirring wheel while he rubbed his chin with his free hand. ‘’You better not have planned something weird because I know Mother Wu wouldn’t like that’’ she grinned as she saw him flinch for a second after hearing Mother Wu, after the night she spent there she might’ve found his weak spot and she grinned , completely satisfied.

‘’No no indeed she wouldn’t like that’’ he replied, full of sarcasm and she laughed. Somehow he smiled after hearing her laugh, he felt completely energized and he’d definitely make this day a memorable one. Bom looked outside, her eyes fully focused on the mesmerizing sight while Kris took a couple of glances her way. The feeling he had inside of him was something incredible and something he didn't understand... yet.

--

‘’Oh my god!’’ she squealed, excitedly as she stared at the entrance of the huge ‘’Everland’’ amusement park. Her eyes sparkled, she loved amusement parks and Kris smiled at the sight. He was completely satisfied with the place he picked especially after seeing her smile so brightly.

‘’I’ll buy tickets, stay here okay?’’ He glanced at her and she nodded as she looked around while he went to buy tickets. Luckily it wasn’t so busy, maybe because exams we’re near or maybe because everyone was already inside since it was already 3.30pm. She grinned as she remembered how long it’s been she visited ‘’Everland’’, the last time was with Go Eun unni and her mother and father. She could only smile at the memories.

‘’Can I have two adult tickets please?’’ He asked the lady behind the desk who stared at him and he just gave a smile, it was weird for him though but after experiencing it so many times he could only smile back. After getting the tickets and paying he turned around ready to walk to Bom but halted as he stared at her, smiling. She looked like an angel, he had to admit. He continued staring and he noticed she saw him with the tickets already and decided to walk over and his heart thumped incredibly fast, she looked so beautiful with her dark brown hair slightly in curls bouncing up and down, her pale white skin and her incredible figure and not to mention her doll-like legs that we’re to die for especially in the stockings she wore, he was completely mesmerized by her.

''Mm, you already bought the tickets?'' she peered over at him while he slowly nodded, ''What are you waiting for then!'' she grinned as she grabbed his arm and started dragging him with her and he could've sworn, he was floating on cloud nine right then and there.

xxxxx

‘’Oh my god, that was so fun!’’ Bom squealed while Kris nodded, holding his stomach. ‘’Oh come on, what kind of prince are you if you can’t even handle that rollercoaster ride?’’ She grinned at him, poking his sides while he gave her a meek look. Somehow Bom felt like she was safe with him, like they knew each other for quite sometime and she wasn’t afraid to show her true self.

''Let's go to that one over there!'' she squealed in delight, pointing at a rollercoaster not so far away and he looked at hit and somehow he felt like the breakfast and snacks he ate earlier we're dying to get out of his stomach. ‘’I think I need to sit down’’ he groaned, taking a seat on a nearby bench while she laughed, ‘’So It took four rollercoaster rides to take you out? Not bad’’ Bom continued laughing while Kris glared at her, ‘’Very funny’’ he replied taking a deep breath. After some time Kris felt better since Bom bought him a water bottle thus their journey started once again.

''I didn't know you we're such a weakling'' she teased while he stared at her, where was this teasing side of her when I ? Is she... getting back at me? ''Weakling? Pssh, I'm one of the stronger ones if you didn't know'' he laughed and she nodded, ''Sure sure'' she replied sarcastically not believing him one bit. ''I'm sure in your group out of the twelve, you are the weakest'' she let out a laugh while he furrowed his eyebrows. ''You are so wrong''         ''You wanna bet'' she punched him slightly on his arms while he pretended it hurt alot until they we're suddenly interrupted.

‘’Um, excuse me…’’ a shy girl poked Bom’s shoulders making her flinch and turn around, ‘’Oh?’’ she looked at the girl who smiled and noticed she was wearing the one of the staff outfits. ‘’We’re having this, umm.. event going on… Do you… um mind if I take a couple shot of you two?’’ she held up her camera and Bom gaped at her, ‘’Excuse me but we’re not-….’’       ‘’Sure’’ Kris replied and Bom stared at him, what the hell was he on?

‘’Thankyou!’’ the girl squealed as she got her camera ready while Kris s his arm around her shoulder pulling her close. ‘’Take it as a souvenir’’ he grinned and she stared at him, not believing this one bit and she elbowed him in the stomach getting a groan from him. ‘’Oh’’ the girl grinned as she looked at the shot she took, luckily it was just on time as she captured the moment of them both looking at each other before Bom elbowed him in the stomach.

Kris on the other hand winked at the female, who somehow got his sign and nodded at him while Bom looked at him weirdly. Time for revenge. ‘’Let’s take another shot to make up for you elbowing me’’ he looked at Bom who gaped at him, ‘’Are you serious?’’            ‘’Yes now hurry up’’ he spun her around, facing the camera’s with a grin plastered on his face.

‘’One…’’

‘’Two…’’

‘’Three’’ the lady grinned as she pressed the button, taking a picture while Bom flinched after she felt something soft on her cheek, and her face flushed instantly.

His soft lips touched her cheek…

His lips….. he kissed her on the cheek..

 

 

 

 

[A/N SQUEAAALS some kreasebom kyahahaha, their date will continue in the next chapter m u a h a h a]

Please comment, Subscribe and UPVOTE!