01

The Bet: Game's On!

''EDIS- I mean Tao?'' Her eyes sparkled at the male in front of her while he gave one of his killer smiles.

''Noona~'' he chirped, earning curious stares from the three while Bom smiled, a genuine smile. ''Noona, you didn't tell me you came back?''        ''Un, I just came back today, It was hectic so I didn't contact anyone'' She smiled once again while Dara coughed in the background. ''Oh yes, I forgot to introduce'' Bom grinned while they gave her a ''duh'' look. ''Minji, Dara, Chaerin.. This is Tao and Tao these are my besties Da-...'' She spoke but was cut off by Tao who replied with an ''I know'' getting curious glances from them. ''You know?''  Dara asked dreamingly while he laughed. ''All the males here... know you guys very well'' he chuckled while Chaerin looked at Dara who mentally face palmed herself.

Of course, the four we're pretty well known even after Bom left and now that she came back they we're the talk of town. The girls we're goddesses for most males, especially the older duo Bom and Dara. Confessions happened daily but sadly none of them was that interested. You could say they we're sort of like EXO.

''So... You guys know each other'' Chaerin whispered, leaning her head again on her hand. ''Sort of childhood friends'' Tao replied while Chaerin looked at him. Whispers we're heard around them and Bom got curious, it was sort of weird for her but the others it wasn’t much since they knew the reason.

''TAO~'' A voice called out making them turn all at the source seeing a shy Kai standing a tad bit far from them. He looked at the girls and his cheeks flushed red. It was weird, usually all the girls around him stared at him and he just usually acts coolly but now... ''Uh, we going out to the basketball court, you coming?'' He managed to slip out while Tao nodded and Minji practically screamed in her head. The girls around them started screaming, the fact that Tao and Kai we're near them and that they would get to see the twelve hot guys play basketball again. Kai peered over at Minji and gave a genuine smile making blood rush up to her face while Bom grinned. She did not fail to notice it and so did Chaerin.

''Well, I'll see you around'' Tao waved, bidding goodbye while the girls did the same staring at his retreating figure. ''Ohmygod'' Dara fan-girled, a higher level than before since they came up close and one of them actually talked. ''Yah, you ahjumma stop fangirling'' Bom smacked her arm while she whined. ''Of course she would fangirl, two members of EXO came near'' Chaerin rolled her eyes, half grinning at Dara. ''Two? You mean... those two we're from EXO?'' Bom peered over at the group, and she could've sworn someone stared at her intensely before hurriedly turning around.

''Unni, you're so so slow'' Minji continued eating her food, trying not to think about the moment she shared with Kai.

--

''This is getting better'' Baekhyun grinned as he saw Tao talking to the girl who recognized him and smiled brightly. Not to mention he got to talk to the other three, and he slightly got envious. ''Looks like your target is someone's target already'' Lay raised a brow, looking teasingly at Kris who just stayed quiet. ''I don't care'' he simple replied after a short silence.

''So, you're backing off? You lose the bet then though since you agreed earlier'' Kai asked, curiously looking at him. ''Who says?'' He smirked, and a few girls around them squealed. The rest smiled; finally they had something fun to do during their last year. ''Let's make it more interesting shall we?'' Chen smirked this time, getting curious looks from the rest. ''It's really simple and interesting, since our maknae made a move first... its Kris vs Tao''

''Genius'' Kai's eyes sparkled, now this was sure getting interesting. ''I'm rooting for Tao, I mean he's practically a couple of steps ahead of Krease'' Xiumin grinned earning a glare while the rest laughed. ''Let's form teams, we can help the person we stand after if it's needed but they mostly have to work solo, how's that'' Suho put the book down earning slight gasps from the rest. ''Oh.. hyung?'' Sehun looked at him curious.

''You can have all the fun but I can't?'' Suho grinned widely earning a chuckle from Kris. ''Let's decide the team with a basketball match'' Kai grinned, walking over to Tao to call him over.

This was really getting interesting Kris thought as he looked over at the girl sitting, smiling and chatting happily.

--

''What do you mean, I never agreed to this'' Tao ruffled up his hair while Kai widened his eyes. ''You're such a killjoy'' he replied mockingly while Tao sighed. ''Am not''   ''Yes you are''      ''Am not''              ''Stopppp you whiny little babies'' Kyungsoo laughed while they both shrugged. ''But he's such a killjoy, a party pooper'' Kai whined while Chanyeol laughed. ''I'm not going to hurt her'' He spoke firmly while Kris grinned. ''Backing off from a challenge hmm'' He teased while Tao stared at him. And that's where his competitive side fired up.

''The bet is on''

The bell rang, indicating that classes we're starting soon making them frown.

''Seems like we'll have to move this to tomorrow after school'' Baekhyun frowned, while Suho laughed. ''That's a good child, classes are much more important'' he patted his head while he glared. ''Father, can you please not?'' He frowned once again while the rest laughed. ''Father Suho is such an though'' Kris looked at him while the girls squealed like the millionth time. Kris calling Suho father, now that was something spazz-able for them.

''Hurry children; let's go back to our classes and no skipping''

''Yes dear father Suho''

--

''So twelve boys huh?'' Bom looked at Dara who was seated infront of her. Dara was so happy she could finally talk about them though Bom didn't even ask. She loved fangirling over them and she was very glad Bom sat behind her. Chaerin always told her not to even bother talking while Minji agreed but secretly she wanted to join fangirling, or so that's what Dara thought.

''Yes, twelve handsome boys''

''You said that... Already''

''Oh yes'' Dara blinked, looking at Bom who laughed in return. ''And they say that I'm the alien'' Bom laughed once again while Dara blew a raspberry. ''Bully'' she whispered earning a gasp from Bom. ''I heard that'' they both started giggling. Classes started in ten minutes, but they decided to go earlier since they finished eating and the younger ones had to do help setting up something for the teacher.

''Okay so basically all twelve of them come from good backgrounds'' Dara looked at Bom who listened since there wasn't anything better to do. ''Like us then?''            ''Yes, their parents manage well knows companies so that's why'' Dara touched her chin, thinking carefully and Bom nodded. ''So is that why everyone squeals here, drooling over them?''               ''Nuh-uh Bom, okay something about their background is obviously a reason, but they're also handsome and well behaved... Or well some of them'' She turned around grabbing something from her desk before turning around. ''I'll gladly introduce you to them'' she chirped while Bom stared at her, not knowing if Dara was serious or not.

''You.... carry a magazine with them in it?'' She basically gaped at Dara who giggled. ''Of course not silly, I borrowed it from a classmate'' she went through the magazine finding their picture and once she found it she squealed. The boys we're that popular, and due to their family business they sometimes had a couple of pictures taken for the specific business magazine.

''This here is Chanyeol'' she pointed at a tall guy in a suit. He had a baby face, just like Dara and she smiled. ''Born on the 27th November, 1992'' She grinned while Bom scrunched up her nose. ''Seriously, that much detail?''           ''Oops'' Dara could only laugh.  ''This here, is Kai'' she pointed at a tanned male, also in a suit and Bom scanned him completely. ''The guy that called out Tao?''         ''And the guy that our younger one fell for''

''Omo'' Bom grinned looking at him, remembering how he smiled at Minji earlier. ''Do you know, he's also born in January and in 1994?'' Dara grinned widely; amused by the fact that he was just four days older then Minji, four days. ''My god, such a weird coincidence?'' Bom stared back and forth at Kai then Dara then Kai then Dara. She was amazed, January 14th and January 18th.. It was too good to be true. ''This here is Xiumin'' Dara continued after her little moment and Bom nodded. ''So, there are chinese members too in the group?''              ''Well yes, but Xiumin's full Korean''             ''That's.... weird?'' Bom looked at the guy in the picture, and she noticed how adorable he looked with his chubby cheeks. She wanted to pinch them, he reminded her of her cousin back in the US.

''Moving on, this here is Suho, sort of the father of the group'' Dara pointed to another male, shorter then Kai and Chanyeol. ''Xiumin was born on March 26th while-....''         ''Dara yah, you act like I'm going to send them birthday gifts! Hul~'' she pouted while Dara laughed. ''Oops, I got carried away again...'' she grinned, scratching the back of her head while Bom smiled. ''Okay well anyway, this is Baekhyun, and next to him is Sehun the youngest of all''

Bom gaped at him, he was so tall and he looked quite mature. She thought he was maybe one of the older ones but when Dara said he was the youngest of all.. meant that he was younger then Tao?

''Are you serious? This kid? How old is he??'' Bom looked at Dara who laughed. ''I know right, when I found out I thought the same. Let's just say our baby Minji is older by three months''                 ''Wow..'' was all that Bom managed to get out before Dara continued rattling over the boys. She introduced Kyungsoo, Lay, Chen, three more introductions we're left but he sudden squeals of girls interrupted them. ''Seems like lunch break is over'' Bom turned to the see through windows on her right, watching students pass by in the hall. The bell rang indicating that classes we're about to start. Everyone rushed inside, while the teacher walked in slowly greeting the students in process. Bom frowned, realizing she forgot the books she needed for this lesson and quickly got up. ''What happened Bom-ah?''

''I forgot my books, hold up I'll be back in two'' she grinned, walking over to her teacher who brightly smiled and gave her permission to hurriedly grab her books.

--

Kris sighed as numerous fan girls screamed in his ears. He didn't mind the attention, but he just wondered why they we're all wasting their voices for nothing but just him walking by. The rest already rushed to class but Kris had to get something out of his locker thus the journey to class was a lonely one. He grunted as he locked his locker after getting out the necessary stuff. Kris had two more hours of class and after that he was free and could finally go out and have some well-deserved fun. He was so lost in his thought that he didn't see the figure in front of him and suddenly bumped into that someone with loud thuds echoing through the halls as numerous books fell on the ground. Out of quick reflexes, he quickly caught the girl and slightly gasped once realizing who it was.

There she was blinking innocently, a couple of time before she whispered,

''Angry bird..?''

 

*lol*

*Woot Chapter two~~ Where are all the readers at? Comment Subscribe and upvote <3*

 

 

Oh and.., Can we all take a moment for this?

I had to stare at it but after some time, I gave up cause... to y ;((((

Can someone tell me what is going on? MY FEEEEEEEEEEELS HDFKFHZSDKFHSDK

 

Okay for real Ppyong! Till next time xoxo

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHAT IS THIS BALL OF FULL RAINBOW FLUFFINESS DFZSKHFZHDKHFKSDFH

Ok Ppyong!