11

The Bet: Game's On!

Kris grinned as he put his phone away, he was incredibly satisfied. The day Bom stayed over he did not forget to meddle with her phone aka put his number in there saved as ‘’Prince Charming’’ and ring himself so he’d have her number too. He continued grinning until his thoughts we’re interrupted by someone coughing.

‘’Why are you grinning like a fool… to yourself?’’ Tao raised a brow and Kris coughed, turning into serious mode. ‘’Nothing I saw something… funny’’ He scratched the back of his head and Tao looked at him curiously. ‘’No… ah on my phone I saw something funny on my phone’’ he let out a nervous laugh as Tao walked towards him.

‘’But it’s … on lock?’’              ‘’I just put it on lock, why are you asking so much!?’’ He frustrated replied and Tao let out a laugh. ‘’You could’ve just said you looked at ’’ he smirked and Kris gasped with his ears turning slightly red. ‘’What the hell are you on!?’’ he groaned, and Tao laughed once again. ‘’Why the hell would I watch , that’s your job’’

‘’Oiy, I’m the most innocent out of us all so’’              ‘’Right’’ they both laughed, ‘’Though on a serious note, have you seen Luhan?’’ Tao asked and Kris thought of it carefully until he shrugged. ‘’I don’t know, he said something about family business’’            ‘’Oh…’’ Tao replied as he walked towards the door, ‘’We’re watching a horror movie, wanna join?’’

‘’Sure’’

xxxxx

‘’So…’’ Bom whispered, taking slow steps as she was in her killer heels, though lucky for Luhan she was almost the same height. They we’re walking next to each other still in their get-up from when they went to eat diner.

‘’I’m amazed you can walk in those…’’ Luhan eyed her and she grinned, ‘’Want to try?’’ she laughed while he slightly gasped. ‘’Obviously not, I don’t want to die’’ he grinned and she continued laughing. She remembered when everyone was finished eating, they had slight talks. In the end her father dumped her with Luhan so he could have a romantic get-away with his girlfriend aka Luhan’s mother. The fact that they could possibly be related after their marriage still didn’t sunk in their minds, heck not even the fact that their parents are dating.

‘’It’s quite weird, I never expected the daughter to be you’’ Luhan let out a hearty laugh while she nodded. ‘’It is indeed, I mean you t be the son… it’s so weird.’’ Bom held tight onto her silver clutch as they both continued walking towards Luhan’s car. ‘’So, I drop you at yours?’’

‘’Um… sure’’ Bom replied, unsure while he peered over at her curiously. ‘’I don’t… really feel like going home though’’ she slightly pouted and Luhan let out a smile. ‘’Park?’’ he asked and she happily nodded like a little kid, and Luhan had to admit, she was the cutest ever.

--

‘’So how come your friends aren’t here playing like usual?’’ Bom asked curiously as they entered the small park, her heels we’re ticking loudly and it echoed around as no one was in the park. ‘’They probably cant be bothered to go out or they actually have something better to do’’ he grinned and she nodded. ‘’So we have this place all for ourselves today’’ she grinned, carefully running towards the court and he let out a smile. Something was going on inside of him and he didn’t know what and how, all he knew was he was alone with her and he’d definitely enjoy this.

--

‘’So, you want to try playing?’’ Luhan asked her as he noticed how she stared at the basketball hoops up high and she looked at him curiously. ‘’But I don’t know… how?’’ She looked at the ground, fiddling with her top and he chuckled. ‘’Did you know you’re being adorable?’’ he laughed as he hurriedly walked to the exit, back to his car and she just stared at his retreating figure. ‘’Wha….t?’’ she peered over at him, curious as he got something from the back trunk before running back again.

‘’You carry a basketball everywhere?’’ she looked at him, flabbergasted and he laughed. ‘’Tao forgot it last time so…’’               ‘’Right’’ she nodded, forgetting the remark he made earlier while he grinned. ‘’So, first you should warm up’’ Luhan stretched a bit and she laughed when he had a bit of trouble. ‘’Stretching in these kind of outfits?’’ She let out a laugh and he soon joined, his cheeks a  tad bit red.

‘’Well, this will have to do, I don’t want a sore body in the morning’’ he loosened up his tie after he threw his blazer on a nearby bench and Bom had to stare for a couple of minutes. He looked incredibly handsome, his light shaded hair was messily styled up, his black tie was loosened up and the white shirt was half tucked out. She smacked her cheeks slightly without Luhan noticing, ‘’Oh god what is going on’’ she whispered, her cheeks slightly hot and she turned away from Luhan, grabbing the basketball. She slowly started dribbling, and mentally cursed herself for going to the park in these killer heels.

‘’Wow, you can even play basketball in those needles?’’ Luhan slightly gasped, staring in awe and took notice of her glamorous legs once again. The short leather black shorts made her legs stand out, they we’re long, milky white and smooth and he could only stare. Her legs looked like doll-like legs and he was sure even the popular models out there wouldn’t even stand a chance against those killer legs, not to mention her incredible figure.

‘’Earth to Luhan~’’ she called out and he slightly flinched, back in to reality. ‘’What we’re you thinking about?’’ she titled her head to the side and he could feel his cheeks flush up. ‘’N-nothing, um are you sure you can play, I mean… I heard from Tao you couldn’t play because of you playing the violin?’’ he walked over to her, taking the ball and she frowned. ‘’Yah, I had the ball!’’ she groaned while he laughed, ‘’Too bad!’’ he started dribbling forward and she let out a slight gasp.

‘’Okay then if that’s what you want’’ she threw her hair to the side before running towards the male carefully, shrieking in process. ‘’Yah, Luhan you brat!’’ she yelled, running after him while he ran in circles. ‘’You’re too slow!’’ he yelled as he turned around and started running backwards while she gasped. ‘’Who you calling a slowpoke!’’ she yelled, speeding up but still carefull incase she fell and when she felt that she was nowhere near in getting close to him, she threw her heels off and Luhan suddenly slowed down, looking at her sternly.

‘’Now I’ll get you’’ she laughed, speeding up and he had to take it in for a few moments till he realized she was getting up and this time he let out a slight shriek before running away from her. Did she know that was…. Incredibly y?

xxxxxx

‘’I can’t believe you made me run after you instead of teaching me how to play basketball’’ she frowned as she sat in the front seat and he slightly chuckled. ‘’Though you’ve got a slight injury’’ he looked at her concerned before he took a glance to her feet while she laughed it off. ‘’Honestly, it’s okay just one or two blisters, I’ll be fine’’ she sincerely smiled and he nodded after a while before starting the engine.

‘’Well, I had fun today despite the fact that we might become a family’’ Bom smiled and Luhan nodded, though inside something completely different was going through his mind.

xxxxx

Bom fell face first on her bed and grunted. She was completely worn out, the events of today we’re certainly surprising. She turned around, laying on her back now as she looked at her phone. ‘’That’s right..’’ she whispered as she looked at contacts and saw ‘’Prince Charming’’ written on there. ‘’What a conceited jerk’’ she murmured, looking at the message again and a smile slowly crept on her face.

‘’Where did he find the guts to go through my phone without me knowing’’ she grinned, rolling back on her tummy as she looked at call register and saw that she called the conceited jerk the day she was knocked out cold. ‘’Aha…’’ she murmured, so he saved his number on her phone first and called through hers afterwards.

She sighed as she thought about what was going on. Suddenly twelve handsome boys entered her life with one of them being her sort of best friend Tao, the other maybe her stepbrother aka Luhan and the last one... the conceited jerk Kris that gave her mixed feelings. Her thoughts we're suddenly interrupted when her phone rang and she hurriedly picked up.

''Mm, Dara, what's up?

''Well, how did it go?'' Dara's thin voice squealed through the phone and Bom grunted, ''Seriously your excited voice should be my alarm tone, I'd be up as soon as it starts'' she grinned with Dara gasping on the other line. ''Just hurry up and tell me, you should be glad I phoned'' she pouted and Bom laughed. ''It went well, she's actually really pretty''' Bom put her lips on a firm line as she thought about the older woman. She was really nice and she had that motherly feel. She was like her mother but maybe a little more fashionable? She laughed at the thought.

''Really? I'm so happy'' Dara smiled and Bom nodded. ''She's actually Chinese, but fluent in Korean and uses a Korean name''          ''Oh really''                ''Yeah, and she has fully matured son, though I'm older'' she grinned at the thought while Dara's ears perked up. ''Is he handsome? Is he someone I know? Bom ah hurry tell me!!!'' she shrieked over the phone and the female could only grin.

''You have no idea'' she let out a laugh and Dara groaned. ''Oh come on, tell me''

''Sorry Dara, I got to keep up with my beauty sleep, goodnight'' She laughed as she hung up, she could picture Dara already throwing a tantrum, though Luhan being the son of her father's girlfriend would have to be kept a secret... for now.

While on the other hand…

‘’Luhan, finally where the hell did you go? You promised you would join us with the movie!’’ Xiumin whined and Luhan laughed. The twelve guys shared an apartment together courtesy of Suho yet again, though sometimes they would go home and stay there whenever they wanted.

‘’Oh right, I had something mom had planned so..’’ He took a seat on the huge comfy sofa and looked around, ‘’Where’s the rest?’’ he asked, taking a sip of the can of coke he just opened. ‘’Oh well Kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kris went to sleep already while Tao went outside and Suho, Kyungsoo and Chen are somewhere here and Lay went to his girlfriend, Minhee’’ Xiumin grinned and Luhan nodded. ‘’Lucky’’ he murmured with Xiumin nodding, ‘’So want to watch another movie with me this time?’’           ‘’Horror it is!’’ Xiumin happily ran over to the dvds while Luhan groaned, ‘’Not horror’’ he facepalmed himself, wondering why he even offered until his train of thoughts we’re interrupted when the door suddenly opened.

‘’Oh panda, you’re finally back! Want to join Luhan and me for another horror movie?’’ Xiumin excitedly looked at Tao who just yawned in response. ‘’I’m skipping it, I’m too tired goodnight’’ he murmured and Luhan looked at him curiously, his reaction would’ve been way different, especially since he’s extremely scared of horror movies.

‘’O…kay then’’ Xiumin turned back to finding the perfect movie while Luhan watched Tao’s retreating back with a slam followed afterwards.

--

Tao frowned as he plopped himself on the bed, his arm leaning over his forehead while one of his knees we’re up with his foot placed on the comfy sheets. He didn’t understand what was going on, the memories of Luhan and Bom kept replaying in his head. ‘’Did Luhan actually fall for her instead?’’ he whispered, as he heard their laughs in his head. ‘’Did Bom noona fall for him…’’ he turned to his side as he wondered, somehow he was pissed at Luhan but then again, whatever he did wasn’t something good too.

He had a bet with Kris, he had to make her fall for him but was it really worth it, this bet? ‘’This turned out… more complicated then I thought…’’ he murmured as he thought of Kris, Luhan, himself and Bom, what kind of four-angled love story was this?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N: Some LuBooom, kyaaaa! For the readers that wanted LuBom, I could picture them already, they would be so adorable! Let's not forget, they aren't siblings yet aha, so Luhan is still in the game, I'm sure he wouldn't give up... maybe?       Sigh all these pairings, I cannot. I feel bad for my Taoo, kyakk, should author-nim get herself in the story and comfort my Tao? kkk, So Kris on cloud nine, with Luhan following behind and then there's sad Tao wanting to be on cloud nine too. Aigooo, why did he even agree to the bet?]

 

Please comment, subscribe and upvote!!!