20

The Bet: Game's On!

‘’Hatchoeeeeh!’’ Dara blew her nose in to the tissue while Bom frowned, ‘’Bless you’’ she tilted her head to the side while Dara muttered a thank you. ‘’I can’t believe I got sick on the 3rd day!’’ she frowned and Bom slightly laughed at her, ‘’I told you, you should’ve had dried up properly yesterday’’ Bom handed her more tissues. ‘’I just want to sleep all day’’ she groaned, plopping herself back on the bed. ‘’Should I buy you some medicine?’’ Bom patted Dara’s forehead which was burning, ‘’Omo wait right here’’ she hurriedly got on her sandals before storming out of the room meeting Luhan on the way.

‘’Oh?’’ Luhan blinked at her as they slightly bumped into each other, ‘’Can’t talk gotta go’’ she muttered, about to rush off again until he held her arm tight. ‘’What happened?’’ he looked at her, noticing she was worried. ‘’Dara’’ she simply replied and he tilted his head to the side, wondering what she meant. ‘’She caught the flu, she’s burning up right now and we don’t have anything’’ she looked at him before turning towards her arm. ‘’Oh right’’ he sheepishly let her go and she was about to walk away until he stopped her again. ‘’Wait, I’ll go with you, I think the lobby has something’’ he smiled at her and she nodded as they both took the elevator.

Luckily the helpdesk in the lobby had a couple of things that could help but the rest they had to buy out. ‘’Thank you’’ Bom bowed as she took the stuff and went up again with Luhan. She scanned her card before rushing into her room again. ‘’Dara yah?’’ she called out only to hear a moan, ‘’Good your alive’’ Bom grinned as she got a glass of water and some medicines she had to take. ‘’Oh, good morning to you’’ Dara slightly bowed towards Luhan who did the same until she realized, Luhan was actually in their room!

‘’Ya!’’ Bom frowned as Dara pulled her closer, ‘’Do you want me to get the flu too!?’’ Bom shrieked, horrified as she pried Dara’s hands off her and gaped at her from a far making Luhan laugh. ‘’I thought you went to get medicine, not a male?’’ She glared at Bom who laughed in return, ‘’We bumped into each other on the way and he was worried okay?’’ She replied and Luhan awkwardly scratched the back of his head, ‘’Um.. I’m standing here…’’ he whispered and they both laughed until they heard banging on the door.

‘’Do you want to break the door!?’’ Bom shrieked horrified, as she opened the door only to be greeted by Chanyeol and Sehun. ‘’Oh noona, goodmorning’’ Sehun waved while Chanyeol rushed inside. ‘’Noona are you okay!?’’ he worriedly asked while Dara gaped at the three males, ‘’Not when I look so bad!’’ she shrieked as she pulled the covers over her and Bom laughed. Dara’s shrieks are something only the girls could understand.  ‘’She’s fine, she just caught the flu’’ Bom reassured and the males nodded. After several moments, Dara fell asleep soundly after Bom placed a wet towel a couple of times on her forehead leaving the three in the small sitting area.

‘’Don’t you need to buy some more medicine just incase?’’ Luhan looked at Bom who widened her eyes. ‘’Yes! But Dara will be alone… I should ask the girls’’ she was about to dial a number until Sehun cut her off. ‘’The younger ones excluding me went out’’        ‘’O-oh… well… I can’t leave her alone’’ she looked at her sleeping figure not noticing Chanyeol’s sparkling eyes. ‘’I’ll take care of her!’’ he raised his hand and Bom looked at him sceptically, ‘’Right….’’ She looked at him sternly and he frowned. ‘’Oh come on noona!’’ he whined and she sighed. She was a health food freak yes, so if she did send one of the guys… would they buy the right things? Especially since she knows Dara the best and her allergies to things in some medicines.

‘’Oka…y fine. I trust you okay, but if you do something then I’ll…’’ she got her finger near her neck and sent him a death treat making him gasp. ‘’Yes sir!’’ he went over to the bowl and got the towel from Dara’s forehead before washing it and putting it on her forehead again. ‘’I’ll be back in a bit’’ Bom muttered, still unsure to leave him with Dara but as of now there was no choice.

‘’I thought you two would.. stay inside?’’ She peered over at the two males who awkwardly coughed. ‘’I have plans’’ Sehun waved his hand, walking off. ‘’I… thought you would be lonely’’ Luhan grinned at her as he started walking while she stared at him dumbfounded, ‘’Ya!’’ she speeded up and he laughed this time.

==

‘’Why do we have to walk so much’’ Baekhyun groaned and Chaerin let out a laugh, ‘’Look whose complaining now, don’t you remember yesterday?’’ She gave him a meek look and he hurriedly turned is head away leaving the rest to laugh. ‘’Why did you drag me along?’’ Tao frowned, looking at Suho. ‘’Because you’re my son’’ he grinned and Tao just stared at him.

‘’It’s so pretty though’’ Minji smiled as they walked, after taking a bus from near the resort they stopped near the entrance and had to walk a bit since Chaerin told them they wouldn’t take a taxi. ‘’But still 2km is far!!!’’ he whined and his eyes sparkled when a taxi stopped near them. ‘’Screw walking I’m taking the ride!’’ he rushed over and Chaerin glared at him but gave in anyway. ‘’Your paying just so you know’’ she grinned as the seven of them fitted inside the mini van.

‘’Wow’’ they all breathed as they we’re inside the Manjanggul Cave. Chaerin grinned, she made the right choice visiting this place. The cave was the worlds longest lava tube in the world, something her father always told her but she never got to visit this place and mostly stayed at the place her family stayed. ‘’Splendid interior’’ she whispered as she looked around. It was well kept and definitely worth to visit.

‘’It’s quite interesting’’ They all looked around and took several pictures until Chaerin turned around and noticed a familiar figure chatting happily to Suho. ‘’Oh unni, want me to take a picture of you?’’ Minji asked and she completely ignored her as she kept staring Suho’s way. ‘’What’s wrong?’’ Minji nudged her and she flinched looking at Minji. ‘’Oh, nothing what did you say?’’ Chaerin asked this time and Minji shrugged. ‘’What are they doing here?’’ Chaerin muttered and luckily Minji caught it.

‘’I don’t know… sightseeing?’’               ‘’Right’’ Chaerin flipped her hair turning around doing whatever she was doing but somehow it couldn’t leave her head so she decided to walk over to Suho. ‘’I didn’t think I’d see one of Krystal’s minions here’’ she eyed the girl who politely bowed at her. ‘’I’m sorry, Krystal can be such a brat’’ the girl spoke and Chaerin nodded eye-ing her from head to toe. ‘’U guys met already right?’’ Suho asked, unsure and Luna nodded. ‘’Mm, we met a couple of times’’ She smiled and Chaerin looked away. ‘’What brought you here though?’’ Suho asked Luna who grinned at his question, ‘’Obviously sightseeing’’ she giggled and he nodded sheepishly. ‘’Well have fun’’ she grabbed Suho’s arm and dragged him away with her and the two younger ones staring from a far grinned.

‘’Maybe we should play cupid after all’’ Kai grinned at Minji who smiled In return.

--

‘’I think we have the most needed things’’ Bom pursed her lips on a firm line and Luhan nodded. ‘’Well since Chanyeol’s looking after noona, want to go sightseeing?’’ Luhan peered over at Bom who thought about it carefully. They almost reached the resort and Bom suddenly stopped making Luhan stop in his tracks too and turn around. After several minutes passing he finally spoke up,  ‘’What happened?’’ He curiously asked and she shook her head, ‘’Nothing’’ she smiled as she started walking again while Luhan looked around and his eyes slightly widened as he saw Kris with Krystal.

But then… he looked back at Bom’s retreating figure. Was he actually right?

‘’Did she wake up?’’ Bom asked as she got back in to her room and Chanyeol shook his head. ‘’I bought some snacks and I asked them to make some porridge which they will deliver in a while’’ Bom spoke putting the things near her bed and Chanyeol nodded. ‘’What happened to her’’ he mouthed to Luhan who just shrugged. ‘’Or wait, you should probably go and have some fun I’ll be here for her’’ she nodded at him while he shook his head, ‘’It’s okay really I have no plans whatsoever’’ he hurriedly replied and she looked at him.

‘’Don’t worry and just go have fun’’ Chanyeol got up, shoving the necessary stuff in her hands before kicking the both of them out of the room. ‘’Ya!’’ Bom whined and Luhan laughed, ‘’Since we’re kicked out anyway, shall we?’’ He handed her his hand and after moments of hesitating she finally took his hand as they walked out back to the exit.

‘’So where to?’’ Bom asked as she fixed her long maxi dress and he grinned, ‘’A simple walk? First food though I skipped breakfast and I’m starving’’ he rubbed his stomach, looking at her innocently while she smacked his arm. ‘’Ya! Noone told u to skip it’’ she grinned, crossing her arms over her chest while walking away and he laughed. They had one of those gorgeous weather’s again and she smiled. ‘’Where are we eating?’’ She asked after a couple of minutes of walking and he looked around. ‘’That looks nice’’ he pointed at a small restaurant at the corner of the street near the park and she nodded.

‘’Oh welcome!’’ The old lady greeted them with a smile and they both nodded. ‘’Ahjumma can you recommend us something?’’ Luhan asked as he took a seat with Bom following. ‘’Oh yes yes! If you’re seafood lovers I recommend Haemul Dukbaegi, it’s delicious and the most famous here!’’ she grinned as she clapped her hands together in delight and they smiled at her. ‘’Then we’ll have two servings!’’ Bom grinned and she smiled once again. ‘’Two servings for this lovely couple coming right up!’’ she grinned as she hurriedly rushed off to the kitchen leaving them there. ‘’But… we aren’t a couple?’’ Bom whispered while Luhan shrugged it off. That was something far from reality but even for a moment he liked it.

‘’Oh gosh this looks yummy’’ Bom’s eyes sparkled and Luhan nodded, both taking a bite. ‘’Omo so yummy!’’ Bom squealed and he let out a laugh. After eating silently and cherishing the yummy taste they paid the ahjumma who smiled. ‘’Oh kids, I can’t do much more at my age and I have two bikes here in the back that no one uses. There’s a park nearby would you want to take it for a ride?’’ she smiled at the two who looked at each other. ‘’Oh accept the offer! You’ll love it!’’ she smiled and they both nodded before bowing politely to the old lady. ‘’Thankyou’’

--

‘’Aigoo’’ Dara whimpered as she got up tiredly. She rubbed her eyes and frowned, she felt like a truck hit her. She looked around wondering where Bom was but instead was greeted by a sleeping figure near her bed. ‘’Chanyeol?’’ she whispered and remembered when he came earlier. ‘’So he stayed?’’ she whispered once again peeking over at her but then she regretted it as she….

 ‘’ACHOEEEEH!’’ She sneezed and Chanyeol instantly stirred awake looking around, alarmed. ‘’Oh god, I thought something happened’’ he held his chest and Dara looked at him guiltily. ‘’Umm.. I’m sorry’’ she whispered and he turned to her with wide eyes. ‘’Sorry about what!? Are you feeling better?’’ he instantly asked, feeling her forehead quickly and she blinked.

‘’Umm yes’’ she replied, looking away quickly and once Chanyeol realized what he did, both their cheeks turned slightly pink. ‘’Oh right, Bom noona ordered some food for you, here’’ he handed over her the plate and luckily it was still hot. ‘’They delivered it a while ago so I covered it with another plate so it wouldn’t get cold easily’’ he smiled at her and she could’ve sworn her heart skipped a few beats, maybe she finally did pick one and maybe she did finally found the one.

He placed the plate he covered the bowl with away and got a spoon. Slowly he scooped a bit up and blew on it just in case before moving it towards her lips. ‘’Here’’ he cooed slightly and she just looked at him. ‘’I just caught the flu’’ she grinned at him while he gaped at her. ‘’Just in case!’’ he put his lips on a firm line and she let out a laugh. ‘’Thankyou’’ she smiled at him and he could’ve sworn, his heart skipped several beats.

==

‘’Oh my god!’’ Bom squealed and Luhan laughed, ‘’You slowpoke!’’ He called out and she glared at him. ‘’I don’t ride bikes that often’’ she pouted and he let out another laugh. ‘’Hurry hurry!’’ he called out and somehow she got used to pedalling and finally was balanced right. ‘’See me go now!’’ she yelled, speeding up and she passed by Luhan easily. ‘’Oh it’s on’’ he grinned at her and started pedalling faster and faster until they we’re both out of breath.

‘’Let’s pedal slower and ride side by side’’ Luhan suggested and she nodded. A soft breeze passed by them both, her hair dancing along with the wind and he smiled. Her side profile looked incredible, right now it was just Bom and him, no relationships included just a man and a woman, in his eyes. ‘’Jeju is so beautiful, I’d love to stay here forever’’ she took a deep breath and he nodded. ‘’It’s even more beautiful in spring, with cherry blossoms everywhere’’

‘’Well then I’ll be here again’’ she grinned and he let out a laugh, ‘’I wonder who you’ll be here with next time’’ he peered over at her while she titled her head curiously. ‘’What do you mean who? Obviously with the girls’’ she grinned again and he smiled. ‘’So where to now captain?’’ she asked as they reached the exit of the park, it was quite huge but due to racing they went around a couple of times. ‘’Back to the resort?’’         ‘’Mm’’ she smiled and they started pedalling again.

--

‘’I didn’t know you two we’re an item?’’ Tao peered over from Suho to Chaerin and then the grip Chaerin had on Suho’s arm. ‘’What!? No!?’’ she let go of his arm and crossed her arms over her chest while Tao looked at her curiously. ‘’You my friend, think the wrong way’’ she glared at him and he raised his hands innocently. ‘’Okay okay’’ he replied unsure but went with it anyway. ‘’It’s getting late, should we head back?’’ Kyungsoo joined the four and they nodded. ‘’You know I actually forgot you came along’’ Tao laughed and he frowned, ‘’Stop messing with your hyung okay’’ Kyungsoo glared at him and the rest laughed. ‘’Let’s head back, if we head out any later we have to walk back to the busstop’’ Kai spoke and they nodded all walking towards the exit while Chaerin was in deep thoughts.

Was she finally over him and why… did she have this strange feeling when she saw Luna with Suho? She peeked over at Suho who walked in the front and talked to Tao about god knows what.

--

‘’Perfect to end the day with’’ Bom smiled and she ran towards the sea. They we’re at the beach again near their resort and Luhan could only smile. He asked one of the workers to return the bikes tomorrow before following her. She looked like a little kid running around and he continued smiling, his heart beat increased every step he walked towards her.

‘’Lulu~ Hurry hurry slowpoke!’’ she called out and he let out a laugh, ‘’Mwoya!? Lulu!?’’ he yelled in response before running towards her. ‘’No water please!’’ She yelled as she ran as far as possible from the sea and he let out a laugh. ‘’Okay okay stop’’ he plopped himself on the sand and she smiled. It was quite dark and he knew the rest was already inside.

‘’So’’ he spoke softly and she curled her arms around her thighs as she stared ahead. ‘’So what?’’ she whispered. ‘’I never really got a chance to ask but the rumour going around… ‘’ he started carefully and she peeked over at him, ‘’About me rejecting every confession?’’ she let out a laugh and he nodded, how did she know? ‘’It’s all a rumour’’ she started as she leaned her head on her knee. ‘’Do you think they’re serious when asking you out without ever hanging out with you?’’

‘’Umm…’’          ‘’Obviously not, I wouldn’t go out with someone I didn’t know… right?’’ she turned over to him and he nodded. ‘’Is that the only reason?’’ he carefully asked and she took a deep breath. A short silence filled the air and Luhan wondered, was it really right to ask?

‘’Kwon Jiyong’’ she simply replied and he peered over at her. ‘’He betrayed me’’ she continued and he widened his eyes. ‘’It’s funny though, at first it was all butterflies, roses, everything sparkly but in the end… it was the total opposite’’ she let out a mocking laugh and he slightly nodded. ‘’Though it wasn’t bad, I mean I made some wonderful memories’’ she smiled looking up at the sky, ‘’But maybe… Maybe I’m still afraid.’’ She slightly leaned over with her head on his shoulder and he slightly stiffened but relaxed shortly afterwards.

‘’Afraid.. of?’’ he softly whispered after a short silence and when he got no reply he peeked over at her and noticed she fell asleep. He slightly smiled and wondered, how would she feel if she found out that it started with a bet? He shook his head, swearing he’d never let her know before picking her up bridal style and carrying her up to her room.

Luckily Chanyeol came out, who looked at him weirdly but shrugged it off as he went inside and gently put her on her bed after taking off her sandals and covered her with the blanket. He peeked over at Dara and he noticed she was fast asleep before turning back to Bom and softly smiled as he landed a kiss on her temple.

‘’I never had a chance anyway…’’ He whispered, unknown to him that Dara was actually pretending to be sleeping.

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N Sooorrryy for updating so late but I hope you enjoyed the fun moments of the couples! Some special LuBom for you lot, theyre so cute! Too bad no krease in this muahahaha, but please look forward to the coming chapters!!!]

Please Comment, Subscribe and Upvote!!