21

The Bet: Game's On!

Kris sighed as he thought about the last few days. Krystal had been bugging him and it irked him a lot, especially since they weren’t on good terms, or well Kris wasn’t. On the other hand it had been two days since he’d last seen Bom. The day before yesterday she went out with god knows who and yesterday it was just a day for the ladies. It ticked him off to be quite honest, he really wanted to see her and spend time together, the fifth day already and he hadn’t made a move.

‘’Did.. Tao already make a move?’’ he whispered scratching the back of his head unknown to him that Luhan actually entered the room. ‘’Oi, what’s been bugging you?’’ Luhan asked and Kris just shrugged, ‘’Nothing’’  he replied firmly and Luhan bit back a smile.

‘’Listen, since you’re obviously going crazy without Bom, she’s down with the girls’’ he grinned and Kris his ears perked up but then he turned to Luhan with a straight face. ‘’So?’’ he replied as if he didn’t care and Luhan bit back another smile from forming, ‘’Oh I think she’s with Tao, never mind’’ he pretended like he was doing something and laughed when Kris took his jacket and rushed out.

‘’Better hurry up’’ he grinned as he remembered he did the same to Tao just a few minutes ago.

--

‘’Ohgod finally I’m out of my cave’’ Dara grinned while Bom laughed, ‘’It was just two days though’’ she replied and Dara groaned, ‘’two long suffering days you might add’’ she sighed as she put her sunglasses back on. ‘’The drama queen is back’’ Chaerin let out a laugh before getting up. ‘’I have better things to do’’ She grinned as she walked away from the two back in to the resort. The weather again was wonderful and the two we’re currently near the resort’s pool outside, sort of tanning.

‘’Well since Rinnie is gone… tell me,’’ Bom pursed her lips and Dara listened carefully. ‘’How did it go with Chanyeol’’ she smiled as she saw the slight tense on Dara’s face with a slight blush following. ‘’Umm, what do you mean he just took care of me’’                   ‘’Are you sure nothing else happened?’’                 ‘’No… well… we’re going out later?’’ she got back on her sitting position, fidgeting with her fingers while Bom squealed out loud, ‘’Oh my god!’’ she continued spazzing while Dara smacked her arm. ‘’Ya!’’ she yelled and Bom laughed.

After a short silence, Dara peeked at Bom who was enjoying the sun and she fidgeted around. ‘’Bommie?’’ she called and Bom nodded at her. ‘’What?’’         ‘’Umm well you know umm…  Luhan yes’’ she looked at Bom sternly this time, observing her expressions. ‘’Did he say something to you?’’               ‘’Say something to me like what?’’ Bom furrowed her eyebrows and Dara took a deep breath. ‘’Mm, you know… maybeaconfession?’’ she blurted quickly and Bom looked at her weirdly, ‘’What? Can you repeat that slowly?’’ Bom looked at Dara weirdly who sighed. ‘’Well did he say anything about a-…’’

‘’Oh you girls are here?’’ they both looked up only to be greeted by a half smiling Tao. ‘’Oh look it’s Edison’’ Bom giggled along with Dara while he frowned. ‘’Really noona really’’ he groaned while they continued laughing. ‘’What brings you here?’’ Bom asked and he shrugged, ‘’Just bored… how are you feeling noona?’’ he turned to Dara who answered with a nod and smile, ‘’a lot better thank you’’

‘’That’s good, no plans for today?’’ He peered over at Bom who put her lips on a firm line, ‘’Not rea-..’’                  ‘’She does’’ a husky deep voice from behind spoke and all eyes turned to the figure behind Tao. ‘’She does?’’         ‘’I do?’’ Bom looked at Kris weirdly who chuckled in response. ‘’Remember what you promised me?’’ He grinned at her while Dara and Tao looked  curiously at the two. Bom eyed Kris carefully, what kind of mind game was this? She did promise but not exactly what? She raised an eyebrow while he laughed, ‘’Come on princess’’ he grabbed her hand, about to drag her with him but Tao held her hand firmly back.

‘’Oh… what is this?’’ Dara muttered as she eyed the two males with Bom in between. ‘’Love… triangle?’’ she continued observing the males and noticed the tense air surrounding them. ‘’Ya! I’m staying with Dara’’ Bom whined while the two males looked at each other. ‘’Do you mind, Tao?’’ Kris slightly glared at the male who snorted in response. ‘’I do actually’’ he tilted his head to the side and Bom frowned.

‘’What the hell do you think I am?’’ she freed herself from both their grips and stared at them, waiting for a reply but both remained quiet. ‘’Oh I know, why don’t we all go?’’ Dara slightly smiled, trying to ease up the situation but a silence followed after. ‘’Okay’’ Tao eyed Kris before turning to the two girls. ‘’Okay then, we’ll be… right back’’ Dara dragged Bom away with her to their hotel rooms to change while Bom blew a raspberry. ‘’I don’t get them, that was so weird?’’ She groaned and Dara laughed. ‘’You seriously don’t know?’’ She asked, slightly amused while the female nodded, ‘’Í honestly don’t.’’ she sighed.

--

‘’What are you up to?’’ Amber eyed Krystal carefully, who spied on the four from not so far away. ‘’Nothing at all?’’        ‘’Oh really, hiding somewhere and spying on them right’’ she sarcastically replied and Krystal groaned. ‘’Look, I didn’t ask you to join me’’       ‘’Obviously I have to, I need to keep an eye on you’’ Amber sighed and Krystal remained quiet. ‘’Why? I’m not going to do anything? I’m just observing okay’’ she flipped her hair to the side and Amber groaned.

‘’So what’s your plan?’’ Sulli joined the two with a drink in her hand and Krystal smirked. ‘’You had to ask’’ Amber rolled her eyes while Sulli blinked. ‘’The plan’s simple. If I can’t have him, no one can have him…’’ she grinned as she walked away from the two who just stared at her retreating figure.

‘’Well atleast her plan of brainwashing Tao backfired…’’ Amber sighed as she remembered what she heard when she went to pick up Krystal at Baekhyun’s resort and she had a feeling someone else heard it too but when she looked around… she noticed no one.

Xxxxx

‘’So where are we going?’’ Dara asked as she fixed her sunglasses while Bom held on her round big hat with one hand and the other clutched on her long white/light blue dress. ‘’Just here and there’’ Kris answered as he furrowed his eyebrows. Tao was being serious and it irked him, why couldn’t he just let this one slip since they we’re actually good friends? But then again why didn’t Kris himself back out for the sake of Tao? He groaned inwardly.

‘’So, did you have fun yesterday?’’ Tao looked at the two ladies, ‘’We had a blast’’ Bom grinned looking at Dara who frowned. ‘’Yeah I had a blast in the room’’ she made a face and both laughed. ‘’Well atleast you had Chanyeol to keep you company, you know he actually ditched all of us yesterday’’ Tao scratched the back of his head and Dara hurriedly looked away. ‘’He.. did?’’ she whispered ever so softly only for Bom to hear who nudged her instantly.

After several minutes of walking they finally reached the bus stop and luckily a bus came so they instantly went in it after paying and got seats in the back.

Kris looked from Dara to Tao to Bom, now how would he get out of this dragging the girl he wanted to spend so much time with?

‘’Oh my god, that’s actually funny’’ Dara laughed at a joke Tao made with Bom chuckling in the back. She noticed Kris wasn’t saying anything at all, rather he looked spaced out and she turned to him. ‘’Kris?’’ She called out but there was no response, she moved closer calling him again but no response again.

‘’Ya tower’’ she slightly smacked his arm and he flinched, turning to Bom only to be surprised by her face inches away. ‘’You spaced out’’ she stuck out her tongue and went back to her side and only then did Kris realize he was holding his breath that entire moment.

‘’Did you need something?’’ He turned to her and she put her lips on a firm line, ‘’What was that all about earlier?’’ She asked peering over at him while he shrugged. ‘’Nothing… but I hope you didn’t forget your promise…’’ his lips curled upwards in a teasing manner and Bom couldn’t help but stare at him. After a short silence Kris poked her cheeks and she slightly squealed, earning looks from the passengers on board. ‘’Crap’’ she muttered as she innocently laughed, her head nodding at the few who looked at her.

‘’What happened?’’ Dara asked curiously looking at Bom who shook her head. ‘’Nothing Darong’’ she waved her off and Dara nodded, but she did not fail to notice Kris grinning and then she smiled herself, something was definitely fishy between the two.

‘’Idiot’’ Bom muttered and he laughed, ‘’You still like me’’ he teased and she gaped at him. ‘’When the hell did I say that?’’ she turned to him and he only laughed.

‘’Oh we’re getting off this stop’’ Kris announced and the two ahead both nodded, ready to get off and Kris stood behind them with Bom following. When the doors slid open, Kris waited for both Dara and Tao to get out and once they we’re he pushed Bom back to the seat and sat down back again as the doors closed and the bus strode off again. ‘’Ya!?’’ Dara looked at Kris who waved apologetic and put his hands together asking for forgiveness while she just gaped at Kris.

‘’Oh my god!’’ Bom squealed as she looked at Kris furiously, while looking out of the window seeing the two figures stare at the bus leaving. ‘’KRIS YOU BASTARD’’ Tao’s faint yelling was heard and Bom was about to get up but Kris stopped her.

‘’What we’re you thinking! Oh my god Dara and Tao are alone there!?’’ She fumed at him, looking back and forth from the window to him. ‘’They’ll be fine, Dara has Tao with him and besides, the bus will come in fifteen minutes again’’ he raised his hands innocently while she sat back down, her arms crossed as she pouted. ‘’I can’t believe you did that?’’ she groaned and he let out a slight chuckle. ‘’My god Dara’s going to murder me’’ she murmured and he just looked at her.

‘’I wanted to spend some time alone with you…’’ he confessed catching Bom completely off-guard as she stared at him.

Xxxxx

‘’The next bus comes in twenty minutes’’ Dara sighed and Tao nodded. After raging for a good five minutes he finally calmed down, he’d get Kris back now that’s for sure. ‘’Well isn’t this awkward…’’ Dara whispered softly as she looked at Tao walking back and forth. She’d have a spazz attack normally but this time…

‘’Why don’t we walk back?’’ Dara asked and he looked at her. ‘’I guess that won’t be bad’’  he nodded at her as they started their journey. ‘’This is actually the first time we’re alone’’ Dara put a finger on her chin and Tao laughed, ‘’Is it a bad thing?’’ he looked at her and she shrugged. ‘’Well from the way you’re acting maybe it is?’’ She titled her head to the side and Tao sighed. ‘’No it’s just Kris pissed me off’’ he answered honestly and Dara nodded.

‘’I noticed’’ she turned back towards the road. A silence filled the air, while Tao thought about where Kris could possible have taken Bom, Dara thought about Luhan’s confession. After that day it had been stuck in her head and she tried asking Minji and Chaerin but the two didn’t understand it and to spill it… wasn’t exactly the right thing to do as of now. She was even more confused after the incident earlier, both Tao and Kris wanted to spend time with Bom, was Tao being overprotective or did he actually have a crush on her? She turned to look at Tao who was also in deep thoughts.

Luhan who practically gave up and then Kris. She was sure about him ever since day one but Luhan and Tao, now that caught her off-guard.

‘’Ýou want to eat something?’’ Tao looked over at her and she nodded as he pointed at the stall not so far from them. ‘’You treat’’ she grinned and he chuckled, ‘’Of course noona’’ he smiled as they went to the food stall.

After settling down they both gobbled down the two sets they ordered of dukbokki and were  back on the road again, passing several shops. ‘’Tao?’’ Dara called out and he turned to look at her and a short silence was placed afterwards.

‘’Do you… perhaps like Bom?’’ she quietly asked and his eyes widened, looking away hurriedly only to see Krystal standing in front of them. ‘’Oh? Unni?’’ She walked towards her and Dara mentally cursed. She was so close, so close.

‘’Krystal, what are you doing here?’’ Dara asked as she looked at the younger one who smiled. ‘’Just shopping, what about you? I didn’t disturb you’re date did I?’’ she grinned as she looked at the two and Dara gaped at her. ‘’What date? We we’re sort of with Bom and… Kris’’ she eyed her carefully and Tao nodded. ‘’Oh really? They ditched you two?’’ She titled her head to the side and Tao looked away. ‘’So… Kris won the bet?’’ Krystal slightly gasped while Tao gaped at her and Dara furrowed her eyebrows.

‘’Bet?’’ Dara repeated looking at Tao while Krystal let out a slight chuckle. ‘’Oh you didn’t know? They all made a bet..’’ She smirked as she stared straight into Tao’s eyes who was shocked, completely not expecting this.

‘’A bet to see whoever of the two would make Bom fall for them first…’’

 

 

 

Ohgod Krystal water u doin? lol

Where are all my readers at? 88 Subs already! Im so thankful, thankyou all so so so much! Please continue supporting and I hope alot of you will comment more in the future^^ 

Please comment, subscribe and upvote!