07

The Bet: Game's On!

‘’Oi, get up you lazy pig’’ The girl kicked the figure slightly making it groan. ‘’Didn’t I tell you whenever I visit home, you shouldn’t enter my room’’ Kris groaned, looking sternly at his sister who grinned. ‘’Well good day to you too’’ she rolled her eyes and he did the same.

‘’Mom told me to tell you to buy some things she needs’’ She pursed her lips and he frowned. ‘’Cant you buy it? Or the maids? I’m tired’’ he groaned before ducking his head into his pillow and she whined. ‘’Nuh-uh, the maids are off today and I can’t, I need to study’’ she continued whining and he hurriedly took a pillow and threw it at her. ‘’Go be a good child and buy it’’

‘’Mooooooom!’’ She yelled and he sighed. ‘’I’m going already’’ He slowly got up, not wanting to get nagged by mother Wu. Her nags we’re endless, they never ended and right now Kris didn’t need it, the females  in the house always seem to overpower the males and he shuddered thinking of the future when he got married. ‘’Yes that’s right, when you’re married and your wife gets pregnant, you’ll have to do the same’’ his sister stuck out her tongue and hurriedly ran away leaving a dumbfounded Kris standing there. ‘’What?’’

--

‘’You’re lucky I aint there to re-arrange your face’’ Kris groaned, his phone held tightly in his hand, clutched to his ear. ‘’Kris honey~ buy me some sweets’’ Chanyeol mimicked his mother’s voice and he groaned. ‘’You are so lucky, but guess what I’ll be there after this trip’’ Kris grinned, a few females that passed by staring in awe at the handsome guy walking by.  ‘’No wait I take that back’’ Chanyeol whined and he laughed. ‘’Stop being such a cat, why did you call?’’

‘’We we’re wondering where you went, we all really miss you’’ Chanyeol fakely cried and Kris could hear laughs at the background. ‘’You really want me to re-arrange your face eh’’ Kris his lips while the male shrieked. ‘’Father Suho!!! Kris wants to harass me!’’  He could hear another round of laughs before the phone was taken away.

 ‘’This kid is messing, what are you up to?’’ Luhan asked and Kris groaned. ‘’Errands..’’ he paused, he felt something weird on his right legs and he flinched. ‘’What happened?’’ Luhan curiously asked while Kris stayed silent. Looking down, he saw a white fluffy ball, sort of cuddling to his leg. ‘’N-nothing, I’ll drop by later’’ he spoke, without any interest hanging up quickly before the other male could retort. Kris stared at the fluffy ball, it happily walked around his feet and he sort of found it cute. He bent down and patted the little puppy.

‘’So, where did you come from?’’ he asked, patting the dogs head who barked cutely. ‘’N’aww, don’t tell me you fell for me’’ He grinned, picking up the dog while it barked several times. ‘’Calm down, are you lost?’’ He curiously looked around, trying to find a collar and when he found it he smiled. A green collar with ‘’Yeoreum’’ on it. ‘’Summer huh?’’ He smiled, wondering whose little puppy it could be. ‘’Well, let’s look around for your owner, shall we?’’ He grinned, picking it up with the bag with stuff he was supposed to buy on his other hand.

After walking several minutes, he noticed a familiar figure and his heart unknowingly started beating faster, What was she doing here? He looked around to see if anyone tagged along with her, and luckily no one did but he grew worried as he saw her stumbling and he hurriedly rushed towards her, catching her on time as she out.

Xxxxx

‘’You should probably find a hiding spot’’ Baekhyun grinned at the tall male who frowned. ‘’I, am not scared of that big penguin, I shall beat him up as an act of self defence’’ Chanyeol popped some sweets in his mouth before chewing away. ‘’Why are you always such a big cat whenever he’s not around but when he is you suddenly turn into a small mousse’’ Lay laughed, with him frowning.

‘’I do so not!’’ he retorted and they laughed. ‘’Sure sure, did you forget all those times you did the same?’’ Baekhyun laughed and he frowned. ‘’I thought you we’re my partner?’’            ‘’What is this, some manga!?’’ Baekhyun made a face and Suho gasped. ‘’I didn’t know… you guys… liked each other that way..’’ he widened his eyes and the rest bursted out laughing. Leave it to ahjusshi Suho to jump to conclusions.

‘’FATHER SUHO, WHAT RUBBISH IS THAT’’ Chanyeol spoke in a firm British accent and they all held their tummies. ‘’You guys are such a .. drama queens’’ Lay shook his head, and the two stared at him. ‘’So not, we are so not’’                 ‘’So in sync’’ Baekhyun shook his head and they laughed once again.

‘’So, Tao how’s your love life going’’ Luhan peered over, leaning over the coach looking at Tao. ‘’What love life, are you on something?’’ Tao curiously looked at him and he sighed. ‘’Sometimes I wonder if you pretend to be dumb or really are dumb’’                 ‘’Just like Kris!’’ Chanyeol blurted, ‘’Now that’s something worth telling him’’ Chen followed and he widened his eyes. ‘’You wouldn’t!’’ he whined and Luhan rolled his eyes.

‘’Well, the bet? How is it going for you?’’

A short silence took place and Tao sort of tensed up, making the males turn over to look at him curiously. ‘’I don’t think it’s a good idea..’’ he softly spoke. ‘’Once you agree to something you can’t back out’’ Chen looked sternly at him, the pact they made wasn’t something normal. ‘’I thought you knew?’’                ‘’Yeah yeah’’ he scratched the back of his head and suddenly the room got silent with a slight tense air hanging around.

Xxxxx

Bom groaned as she fluttered her eyes open. She felt like she was hit by several trucks, her body ached everywhere and her headache didn’t help either. She wondered, was it all a bad dream she had or….

Bom slowly got up, stretching slightly until she noticed, she was in an unfamiliar place. ‘’Eh?’’ she whispered, scanning the huge room. It was a chic black and white room, several furniture pieces placed neatly. It was decorated with mainly guy things, basketball hoop hung in the middle of the room, opposite side of the bed and a basketball was placed neatly on the floor. She saw a huge racket of several shoes, some jewellery, ear studs neatly placed on the desk not far. She wondered, where did she actually land?

‘’Umm..’’ she whispered, slowly getting the blanket off her and gasped. She couldn’t believe it, she was dressed in an oversized white shirt and instantly covered herself with the blanket again. ‘’What the …’’ she murmured, what the flip happened? She looked to her right and noticed her keys and phone we’re placed neatly on the table and she hurriedly grabbed her phone. Her headache slowed her down afterwards and she frowned, looking at her phone with several missed calls from the girls and home.

‘’It’s 9pm already!?’’ she gasped, not believing this one bit. Just moments ago she was on a journey to find her precious dog..- ‘’YEOREUM!’’ She blurted, a wave of panic rush through her and she hurriedly got out of bed again until a voice suddenly echoed through her ears.

‘’Looks like sleeping beauty finally woke up’’ A husky voice spoke up and she instantly looked to the entrance of the door only to be greeted by a handsome familiar male and another slight gasp escaped her lips while he stared, totally caught off-guard by her appearance. She was in one of his white shirts, with nothing but short shorts underneath and he couldn’t believe what he saw, she looked… incredibly stunning.

‘’You ert!’’ she grabbed the sheets and quickly covered herself with it while he gasped. ‘’What?’’            ‘’You heard me! What did you do!?’’ she glared at him while he raised his hands innocently. ‘’Will you calm down, you still have a fever’’              ‘’I don’t!’’ she blurted, but stumbled a bit and he rushed over to her quickly. ‘’Care full’’ he whispered, while Bom looked at him.

His face was so close, if he slightly moved his head she was sure they’d kiss, most definitely. Kris didn't know what he felt, his hands we're supporting her waist but the feelings that blowed up inside of him, he didn't understand it. Just earlier he thought about ways to win for this bet but now he wondered. What was he doing? He thought as he remembered seeing her sleeping earlier. She looked like an angel, was he actually shot by cupid in the ?

Bom on the other hand, her mind went completely blank, her heart racing incredibly fast. The handsome face was upclose again for her to admire, and she was drown into his dark brown orbs. She felt all mushy inside, a feeling she hasn't felt in ages. Though the two had a few encounters, they always we're memorable and somehow they always ended up with her being in his arms and she wondered, was this god's way of playing with fate?

‘’Ahem..’’ a cough suddenly interrupted their thoughts and both their faces flushed red, this was not happening.

--

‘’For a second I thought you made a move’’ Mother Wu glared at her son who groaned in response and Bom chuckled at the mother and son. ‘’Are you feeling better?’’ Mother Wu asked, patting Bom’s forehead who nodded. ‘’Though, I don’t… remember seeing Kris or coming here?’’ she innocently blinked and Kris had to look away, he couldn’t take the cuteness. Her pouty lips didn’t help either, as they we’re a shade of pink and totally kiss-able.  He remembered moments ago, he was about to kiss them and cursed his luck as his Mother completely blocked them, c o m p l e t e l y.

’Well, Kris dear saw you on his way home, you didn’t look quite well as you stumbled and then finally out’’ Mother Wu spoke up and Kris mentally face palmed himself. He did not forget the embarrassing moment a few hours ago, as he arrived home with a girl in his arms.

‘’When I asked you to buy me things, I didn’t think you’d go and buy a female!?’’ Mother Wu stared at her son who blushed in return. ’’And.. a cute dog following along?’’         ‘’Omma, this is no time for joke!’’ He whined and she sort of grinned, hurriedly going over to her son and the female he was carrying bridal style. ‘’Omo, she’s burning up, what happened?’’ Mother Wu worriedly looked at the girl as she felt her forehead. ‘’I sort of saw her on the way and she suddenly out’’          ‘

’She’s sweating, she needs to get out of these clothes’’ Mother Wu murmured and his ears turned red, with his cheeks following. ‘’Yah, Kris stop your male-hormones for a moment and take her to your room’’ Mother Wu smacked his arm while he gasped. ‘’What!?’’               ‘’You know very well what I’m talking about, now hurry so I can change her clothes’’ she secretly grinned while he stared flabbergasted at her. ‘’Let’s take you inside too’’ she grinned, picking up the cute dog who barked happily. Now this was a true journey for Yeoreum.

‘’Ah, I’m so sorry for the trouble’’ Bom bowed numerous times while Mother Wu smiled. ‘’Aigoo, child don’t worry it was nothing’’ She smiled, and Bom stared at her. She reminded her of her mother who she missed dearly.

 ‘’I’m so sorry again’’ she frowned, and Mother Wu gasped. ‘’Dear, why are you sorry, it was no trouble at all, I mean a boyfriend should take care of his girlfriend right?’’ she giggled like a maniac and both Bom and Kris widened their eyes.

‘’Wha-‘’        ‘’N-no, we’re not dating!’’ Bom raised her hands innocently, shaking her head while Mother Wu laughed, ‘’Oh don’t be shy!’’ she continued giggling while Kris frowned. ‘’Mom, she’s a friend’’ he face palmed himself and he laughed. ‘’Oh really now’’

‘’I think it’s time I should go’’ Bom bowed, thanking them several times while Mother Wu frowned. ‘’But it’s so late and you haven’t recovered properly, you’re still looking so pale and weak’’ She frowned while Bom gave a genuine smile, and Kris could’ve sworn, the moment he saw it his whole world stopped.

‘’I have to go, I need to do something’’                  ‘’Was it something you we’re doing before?’’ Mother Wu curiously titled her head, and Bom nodded instantly. ‘’I think I gave you enough trouble already so I should reall-….’’              ‘’Mom, Mom! I didn’t know you bought me this cutie’’ a tall girl emerged in the room and Bom gasped. ‘’YEOREUMIEEEE’’ She yelled, rushing towards the female who let out a slight shriek while Mother Wu and son Wu looked amused.

‘’Didn’t I tell you not to wonder off alone.’’ She scolded the dog while Yeoreum let out a small whine. ‘’Aiigoo, I can’t stay mad at you’’ she grinned tickling the poor puppy and Mother Wu smiled. She was perfect.

--

‘’It’s your lucky day, Kris seems to have forgotten about you’’ Lay laughed and Chanyeol frowned. ‘’Since when did you take over bullying in this group?’’           ‘’Since… ages ago, where did your brain go?’’                   ‘’What brain? He only has a small peanut stored up there’’ Chen laughed and Chanyeol gasped, ‘’Not you too!’’

‘’Well, I called Kris but his mother picked up’’ Suho plopped himself on the couch in their huge apartment the twelve shared together in courtesy of Suho. ‘’She said he was a bit busy, something with a girl’’ Suho grinned, peering over at Tao who looked curiously at him. ‘’I didn’t know he had someone?’’ Kyungsoo turned around, still pressing buttons on the gaming console while Kai squeaked as he tried to win from Kyungsoo.

‘’He doesn’t though’’ Luhan thought about it carefully until he saw a smirk appear on Suho’s face. ‘’Looks like the wolf has been busily catching his prey’’                        ‘’What?’’ Baekhyun’s ears perked up, ‘’Seems like Bom noona is in his house right now’’ he grinned as he started at the shocked faces, especially Tao’s.

This was getting really interesting, but would they regret it afterwards?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N] My brain is dead, this is all I can give... for now /grins.

2AM, gotta get up at 9AM cuz of work /sobs in a corner.

I hope you're all enjoying this and once again I'll ask, TAOBOM vs KRISBOM, who are you all rooting for? Ofcourse that doesn't change my original plan, i think Kkk,

I got a few questions about the rest of the girls, as you can see Minji is sort of already paired up, so whose next? Please give me some suggestions ^^

Please COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and UPVOTE my lovely readers <333