06

The Bet: Game's On!

‘’And somehow I always end up with you’’ Bom laughed while Tao teasingly smacked her arm. ‘’Admit it, you love it’’ he grinned and she stuck out her tongue. ‘’You wish, I’d rather have Luhan or Xiumin or Chanyeol’’ she giggled while he stared at her, not believing one bit what she said.

‘’Say that again’’

‘’Why?’’ She grinned, peering over at him while Tao looked at her seriously. ‘’You do realize I remember your weak spot’’ a slight smirk took over and she gasped. ‘’W-what, I don’t have-…’’ the sudden attack of tickles interrupted her and squeals we’re heard from the female. ‘’Tao stop ohmygod!’’ she managed to get out with a bright red face while he laughed. ‘’No…..’’ Tao grinned, continuing to tickle her while tears ran through her eyes. ‘’Oh my god STOPPP!’’ she squealed, and he grinned once again. ‘’Did you know you’re being way too adorable now?’’            ‘’Nooo now please stop!’’ she took heavy breathes, and stood as far as possible from the male after he stopped his attack.

 ‘’You don’t have to stand that far, I won’t do it again’’ He laughed at her cute behaviour while she glared at him. ‘’You better not, I still remember that bit of wushu you learned me back then’’ she glared at him and he laughed once again. ‘’Try me’’ was all he said and she frowned. ‘’Your such a bully, you should respect me I’m older!’’        ‘’Okay fine ahjumma’’ He started to walk and she gaped at him. ‘’Ahjusshi!’’ she called back and a smile unknowingly took over his lips.

--

‘’That’s what you get for being a bully’’ Bom grinned, her ice-cream and he frowned. ‘’You wasted all of my change on several toppings for your cone, while I get two toppings!?’’ he glared at her and Bom laughed. ‘’Being a bully isn’t always easy okay’’.

‘’But really though, ice cream in the late hours when it’s chilly, you never change do you noona’’ Tao looked over at her and she smiled. ‘’What if you get a cold?’’                 ‘’Well then I’ll definitely make you my slave’’ she laughed out loud and he gasped. ‘’Such an evil noona!’’        ‘’I learned from the best’’ Bom looked at him with a smile, and suddenly her heart started beating faster as she took a closer look at his face, his hair slightly messy and his sharp facial features. He got much more handsome, she had to admit.

Xxxxx

‘’We have the same interests’’ Kai shyly looked at Minji who nodded. He couldn’t believe it, he was being a complete pussycat in front of the girl he actually liked since ages and he hated it, where did all his guts go? 

‘’Mm, I love dancing though I don’t see anything soon in the future, my parents want be to finish my studies properly’’ She fiddled with her scarf and he smiled, she was being too cute. ‘’Same, I’d love to teach at an dancing academy, or choreograph in the future’’            ‘’Really, well I’ll definitely attend your classes then’’ she laughed and he grinned. ‘’I doubt you’ll need the classes’’.

A short soothing silence filled the air, and then Kai remembered. He didn’t hear the familiar voices he heard a while back, and then it hit him. He was left alone with Minji, completely alone. ‘’Crap’’ he whispered, Minji peered over, looking at him innocently. ‘’What happened?’’

‘’They ditched us’’ he grinned sheepishly, while she looked behind and saw no one and widened his eyes. ‘’Though I don’t mind’’ he smirked and for Minji it felt like she was in heaven as her cheeks flushed completely red.

‘’So, today I’ll drop the princess home’’ he grinned while bowing and she gasped. ‘’Yah, cut it out~!’’ Minji whined not believing this one bit and Kai laughed. ‘’Did you know you’re being insanely cute right now?’’  He stared at her, straight into her eyes while she hurriedly looked away. Where did the pussycat go?

xxxxx

‘’Choco~ Danchoo~’’ Bom called out, lazily walking around the huge house. She was curious, where did her lovely babies go? ‘’Yeoreum?’’ she looked around but didn’t find any of her precious dogs. ‘’Where are these lazy bums hanging out’’ she frowned before she sneezed and sighed once again. ‘’I had to catch the flu at a time like this’’ she grunted, continuing her journey to find her dogs.

‘’Oh’’ she grinned as she saw something brown and fluffy wiggle around, ‘’Gotcha!’’ she grinned catching Choco who innocently stared at her. ‘’Rascal, you we’re supposed to come and eat, what are you up to’’ she giggled as she tickled his tummy. ‘’Now up to number two’’ she grinned, looking for Danchoo and found her not so far away from where she found Choco. ‘’Yah, Danchoo! You’re not supposed to run away!’’ Bom frowned, running after the poor dog and the maids laughed. ‘’Still as childish as ever’’ they continued doing their work.

‘’Oi’’ Bom called out, managing to catch the poor dog that continued squirming around. ‘’Bad bad dog, where are your manners’’ she started tickling the poor dog and noticed something. She was currently in their huge garden, and saw that the door leading to the exit/entrance was slightly open. ‘’Could.. Yeoreum have sneaked out?’’ A wave of panic ran through her as she realized she looked every corner for her but didn’t find her anywhere. These we’re just the last few spots and she only found Choco and Danchoo.

‘’Halmeoni!’’ She called out, rushing inside while the older maid smiled gently at her. ‘’Bom ah, what happened?’’            ‘’The back door in the garden was left open?’’             ‘’Oh, I think Sunmi forgot to close it when she went to throw out garbage’’ Miss Lee frowned at Bom after thinking carefully. ‘’Are you feeling okay my dear, you look very pale?’’ She placed her hand on her forehead and slightly gasped.

‘’You’re burning up, you have a fever!’’ Miss Lee panicked and Bom could only give a small smile. ‘’I’ll be fine, it’s a slight fever, Halmeoni have you seen Yeoreom by any chance?’’ She stared at her with hope in her eyes and Miss Lee began to think carefully.

‘’I saw her in the garden a while back, she was playing with Sunmi while she threw away the garbage’’ another maid joined in and Bom completely panicked. ‘’I think she ran outside!’’ she hurriedly handed the other maid choco, before grabbing her keys and phone and a hoodie. ‘’Can you take care of Danchoo and Choco, make sure the backdoor’s closed and I’ll look for Yeoreum outside’’ Bom hurriedly tossed her feet in her shoes before rushing out the door.

‘’But Bom-ah… you’re fever..’’ Miss Lee frowned, Bom never listened to her, she was stubborn as ever. The suggestion of sending the maids was always cut off, her reply always was that she had hands and feet of her own.

Xxxxx

‘’Sigh, first Bom and now Minji’’ Dara frowned while Chaerin laughed at her. They we’re currently in a small café having a cup of coffee. ‘’Unni, I’m sure you’ll be the next, have you finally found your target?’’ Chaerin grinned at her and she gasped. ‘’Out of the twelve wolves, who is the lucky one Dara unni picks?’’ Minji high-fived Chaerin while Dara blew a raspberry. ‘’You guys are such a bullies, you two make the perfect bully team, too bad my partner isn’t here for a counter attack’’ she frowned and Chaerin rolled her eyes.

‘’The unbeat-able duo, please not today’’ She took a sip of her coffee, remembering all the times the older duo counter-attacked them when they tried to bully the older ones, it was a though battle. ‘’So are you guys a thing now?’’ Dara peered over at the youngest who blushed instantly. ‘’A-ha! You got caught by the wolf you red-riding hood!’’

‘’Unni stop!’’ the younger one whined at the other two both laughed. ‘’Aiigoo, look at our Minji’’ Chaerin coo-ed while she silently took sips of her coffee, avoiding any eye-contact between the two older ones. ‘’Oh come on, tell us’’

‘’Nothing happened, the rest.. sort of ditched us so we we’re alone’’ she spoke carefully and they all stared at her wide-eyed. ‘’What!?’’ Chaerin gasped, she was alone with the wolf? ‘’Omo! How can our Bomtaro leave our baby with a wolf! She must be punished, aiigoo my poor baby’’ Dara whined, patting Minji’s head who gasped. ‘’Unni yah! Nothing happened, like a true gentlemen he dropped me off home’’ She proudly remarked and they curiously peered over. ‘’So… he did nothing? No move… whatsoever?’’

‘’If… you call…wrapping his hoodie around me a move then…’’

Xxxxx

‘’Yeoreumie~’’ Bom cooed, hoping to get the dog pop out of somewhere. She went to Yeoreum’s favourite places, the places she always took her out to of course. Bom was glad she didn’t have classes at all today, else it would’ve been so troublesome.

She frowned after looking around everywhere, it had been already more then a hour and she felt like she was hit by a truck. Her legs we’re sore and she felt so weak. Probably because her fever was so high but she was determined to find her baby, definitely. ‘’Where could she have gone?’’ she murmured, looking around like a lost child. The streets weren’t that busy, just several people walking here and there and a few cars driving by.

She started calling out her names several times and asked a few people on the streets if they’d seen her with a picture she luckily had stored on her phone. ‘’Sorry miss, I haven’t seen her..’’ a middle-aged man frowned and she thanked him in return before moving forward. She suddenly started feeling dizzy, and hoped it was just for a moment but the feeling stayed and she hurriedly took a seat on a nearby bench, rubbing her temples.

‘’Dizzyness go away’’ she chanted, massaging her temples, she didn’t need this right now, all she needed was right now for Yeoreum to be safe in her arms. Who knows where she went, could someone have taken her? Is she stuck somewhere? Or worse… is she laying somewhere injured? Bom instantly got up, panicking at the thoughts. ‘’I must find her’’ she whispered, starting her journey again until a sudden pang hit her head, the dizziness came back stronger and her vision blurred. She frowned, this couldn’t be happening.

She took slow heavy steps, slightly sweating with the dizziness still there and suddenly, she out. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thankyou all for the lovely comments <3 Excuse me if the chapter's short. Oh and 55 Subscribers already? Thankyou so so so much! We'll celebrate soon maybe with double updates but I cant promise anything!

Please comment, subscribe and upvote <3

Oh and, since its Tao vs Kris, who do you all want Bom to end up with? kkk