28

The Bet: Game's On!

‘’Hey…’’ Chaerin called out, oblivious to Bom who continued doing whatever she was doing, ‘’Ya’’ Chaerin called out again this time getting the older female’s attention who looked at her curiously. ‘’The milk, your feeding the counter’’ Chaerin pointed out and Bom gasped, the bowl was completely filled with milk and it was dripping out of the bowl.

‘’Crap’’ Bom muttered, hurriedly cleaning the mess up while Chaerin sighed. ‘’Something’s bothering you’’ she tilted her head to the side while Bom shook her head, ‘’No it’s not’’                 ‘’Yes it is’’             ‘’No it’s not’’          ‘’Sure sure, tell that someone else now tell me what is bothering you?’’ Chaerin sternly looked at Bom who paused for a moment as she thought about it.

‘’Stop approaching me stop all this just stop’’ Bom breathed and his eyebrows twitched, Kris was starting to get annoyed, ‘’Why god damn it!?’’ he raised his voice and the next few words that escaped her lips surprised them both,

‘’BECAUSE I MIGHT FALL FOR YOU AGAIN!’’

A silence was followed and Bom’s heavy breathes we’re heard.

‘’Then fall for me again’’ he replied in a low tone and Bom looked up, staring at him curiously as he stepped closer. ‘’Fall for me again’’ he whispered, looking at her and before she even processed whatever was said, Kris crashed his lips on hers and she could’ve sworn her stomach did those flip flops and her legs felt weak.

The tugging and biting battle continued as Kris wanted full access but knowing how stubborn Bom is he wouldn’t get it so easily so he slightly bit her lip making her gasp and he smirked, savouring and exploring beyond her lips. The kiss lasted longer then expected, and not moments after Bom finally pushed away with heavy breathes followed, giving Kris one last look before hurriedly running away while he was left there, smiling to himself.

‘’You ran away!?’’ Chaerin gasped with Bom shamelessly nodding, ‘’Tell me again how old are you?’’ Chaerin teased and the latter pouted as she looked at her with slightly red cheeks, ‘’Shut up’’ she muttered and Chaerin let out a laugh, ‘’You do know with this it’s confirmed you like him right?’’           ‘’No, it’s not’’ she retorted and Chaerin smiled, ‘’I just heard you kissed him back?’’ Chaerin shook her head with the older females behaviour who sunk in her seat, completely embarrassed

‘’It just happened…’’ she muttered and Chaerin smiled. She knew it was beyond that, she was just stubborn to admit. She also knew that whatever happened, happened. Kris seemed sincere, if it was different he wouldn’t have bothered looking back at her. She wanted Bom to be happy and in a way she wanted Kris to be happy too.

‘’Well, anyway you have to attend a diner if you didn’t forget’’ Chaerin grinned as she got up while Bom gasped, ‘’Crap I forgot, I’ll see you later’’ she hurriedly rushed upstairs while Chaerin let out a laugh.

--

‘’Bold move man bold I tell you’’ Baekhyun teased while Kris lightly smacked him on the arm, ‘’shut up’’ he glared at him and the latter laughed, ‘’seriously though what did you do? That Hong something guy was completely pissed, you we’re lucky we held him back’’                ‘’I did nothing, we talked’’ Kris simply replied with a slight smile on his face and Baekhyun grinned, ‘’Talking with the lips eh’’ he teased while Kris gaped at him, his face completely flushed. ‘’You wanna die?’’ he muttered and this time Baekhyun widened his eyes, hurriedly rushing away leaving Kris behind.

‘’So you kissed’’ Luhan approvingly nodded making the male gasp, completely shocked with the sudden appearance. ‘’Where the hell did you come from?’’             ‘’Oh you know, here around’’ Luhan grinned with the other male glaring at him, ‘’Right….’’ He muttered looking away.

‘’It was indeed a bold move, so what did you get?’’ Luhan asked and he shrugged, ‘’not sure but I did confirm something’’ he smiled to himself and Luhan nodded understanding what he meant, ‘’Well guess whose spending tonight with Bom?’’ He teased with Kris looking sternly at him, ‘’what?’’            ‘’Whose spending the night with Bom?’’                   ‘’Don’t tell me that Jon-…’’              ‘’Me’’ Luhan grinned shutting the door leaving a flabbergasted Kris behind who stared at the door, ‘’what!?’’

Xxxxx

‘’I’m so glad you two could make it’’ Eun Ah smiled warmly at the two once she opened the door and Bom politely bowed. ‘’Oh Luhan, how have you been?’’ Mr. Park chirped and the latter nodded with a smile, ‘’Good thankyou’’ he replied and Mr.Park grinned.

‘’Look at them still so awkward~’’ Eun Ah chirped and Mr.Park let out a hearty laugh, ‘’This cannot be, you’re soon going to be step siblings’’ He teased and the two younger ones smiled. ‘’Diner’s ready, should we head inside?’’ Eun Ah smiled, grabbing Bom’s hand and dragging her away while Luhan and Mr.Park we’re left alone, ‘’So the males huh’’ he grinned and Luhan smiled.

--

‘’Hey, Bom ah?’’ The older female turned to her and Bom looked at her curiously, ‘’Yes?’’ she asked and the latter smiled once again. ‘’You don’t mind.. the marriage do you?’’ she carefully asked and Bom widened her eyes, ‘’E-eh?’’ she stuttered and Eun Ah got a couple of plates out.

‘’I don’t want to come in between you know?’’ she smiled at Bom and she stared back, completely amazed. She was such a beautiful person from inside and out, why would she be against it? Her parents split up years ago and after trying a couple of times it didn’t quite work out.

‘’What are you talking about?’’ Bom asked, holding Eun Ah’s hands tightly, ‘’As much as I’d love to see my parents together, I know it wont happen’’ she took a deep breathe and a smile slowly crept on her lips, ‘’Dad never looked so happy before and I heard the same from Luhan~’’ she teased and Eun Ah giggled, ‘’Aigoo~  Your parents brought you up so well’’ she smiled and Bom grinned, ‘’They’re probably waiting for the food’’                  ‘’The best way to a man’s heart, delicious food’’ they giggled and the two males looked curiously at the two who shrugged it off.

‘’Thankyou’’ Eun Ah mouthed and Bom nodded with the biggest smile ever.

Xxxxx

Tap tap tap tap

Tap tap tap tap

‘’It’s raining’’ Bom muttered as she stared out of the window. Eun Ah convinced them to stay over for the night thus here she was, sitting near the window in Luhan’s house.

‘’Hot chocolate?’’ she heard a voice and she slightly turned around only to be greeted by Luhan. She stayed quiet as he stood there with a cup. She still didn’t have a decent conversation with him, only if the elders involved them. To be quite honest she didn’t know what to say and neither did she.

‘’Look I’m sorr-..’’

‘’You knew…’’ she whispered ever so softly and he sighed, looking at her small back slumped down. ‘’You knew what was going on yet you acted like nothing happened…’’ she continued and he stayed silent. ‘’Would you do the same as me if I did  this to you?’’ she turned to look at him only to meet his eyes and she saw guilt, something she had been seeing a lot lately.

‘’I’m honestly really sorry’’ he looked at her and she sighed, turning around and Luhan slightly smiled. He took a seat next to her while Bom continued staring ahead. ‘’You don’t want it?’’ he asked and she peeked from the corner of her eye but remained firm. ‘’Fine then, that means two cups for me’’ he grinned about to take a sip until Bom snatched a cup out of his hands with a grin.

‘’Consolation’’ she muttered and he smiled, ‘’You will be my slave very soon so enjoy your freedom’’ she continued and he gaped at her, ‘’Slave?’’              ‘’Yes, my little brother’’ she grinned and he stared at her for a moment before he smiled himself. His one sided crush was clear from the start and he gave up pretty early, so he didn’t mind at all… He knew it would end up like this.

‘’Don’t you find it weird?’’ he turned to her and she slightly nodded, ‘’but It feels nice…’’ she softly smiled and he nodded. He obviously knew what she meant, a happy family that’s all both ever wanted. ‘’Oh and you better watch out, you’ll have another big sister that’s quite something… just warning you’’ she smirked, a hint of evil-ness in her eyes and he shuddered. ‘’Um... is that in a good way or bad?’’ he carefully asked and she let out a laugh, ‘’secret’’ she grinned as she took another sip of her hot chocolate.

Both stared at the view outside with the rain tapping the window continuously. Bom felt slightly better, maybe it was time to accept the apologies around her and move forward and start a new. Maybe, just maybe.

‘’Hey…’’ Luhan whispered, catching her attention and she peeked over at him, ‘’Mm?’’ she replied and he scratched the back of his head, probably thinking how to start. ‘’You know… I’ve known Kris since kindergarten’’ Luhan looked out of the window and soon Bom followed, silently listening. ‘’He was never like the person he was when you met him’’ Luhan continued and Bom slightly nodded, remembering her first meeting with him. A cocky conceited jerk, first impressions are never that good if you look at it like that.

‘’It started when he fell in love with a girl…’’ Bom turned to look at him, curious and when a name left Luhan’s lips she stared at him, wide-eyed. ‘’Krystal, he was head over heels for her’’ he continued and she nodded slowly, ‘’He fell in love with her and slowly they started going out with the help of her cousin Chaerin’’ he put his lips on a firm line as he remembered everything like it was just yesterday.

‘’What happened?’’ Bom carefully asked and he let out a slight mocking laugh, ‘’She did the same what he did, except way worse. You could say she played him completely without any apologies followed, like he did… to you’’ Luhan turned to look at Bom who stared at him, completely lost.

‘’It was never meant to go like this, he fell in love with you even before you realized your feelings that’s why up until now he never gave up’’ he gave her a soft smile and she slightly nodded, ‘’Three months only passe-…’’               ‘’No he never gave up even when the bet was called off and he had a rival instead’’ Luhan sighed and she blinked, ‘’Rival?’’

He looked at her and moments passed by. She continued blinking, trying to figure out what he meant but when Luhan realized she didn’t he smiled.

‘’Secret~’’ he grinned while she stared at him completely amazed. ‘’Ya!?’’ she smacked his arm lightly and he grinned. ‘’You can’t hit me, I’ll tell my appa!’’ he pointed his finger at her and she gaped at him, ‘’Ya! Blackmailing me with my appa!?’’ She smacked his arm again and a round of laughter’s we’re followed.

‘’Hey, you know give Kris another chance’’ he looked at her with that same smile before getting up with the two cups and she secretly smiled to herself. Maybe she will, maybe. She looked out of the window again with the scenes of yesterday replaying in her head.

 

 

 

 

Merrrryyyyy Christmaaaas! Ho ho ho, an update specially for the readers that waited for this <3 My Christmas present to you kkk

It doesn't end here,

for the LuhanxBom shippers, 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/626833/the-first-snow-2ne1-parkbom-exo-luhan-2nexo-lubom

A oneshot for you!

And since this fic is coming to an end soon, I stared a new KrisxBom fic a couple of days ago if anyone's interested,

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/615931/kill-this-love-parkbom-exo-kris-wuyifan-2nexo-krisbom

 

 

Please comment and subscribe <3

Ho ho ho~~