22

The Bet: Game's On!

Bom pouted as she blew air in her cheeks while Kris turned to her. ‘’Oh come on, you can’t be still mad at me?’’ He furrowed his eyebrows and she turned her head with a ‘’hmmpf’’ sound coming out of and he couldn’t help but slightly smile. Bom wasn’t pissed, she was far from that but she didn’t know herself why she acted like that. To be honest after that sweet confession of him wanting to spend time with her she was lost. At that moment when he looked right into her eyes, her heart skipped several beats and it was not the first time her heart skipped beats because of him.

‘’Kidnapper’’ Bom murmured and he gaped at her, ‘’Kidnapper? Excuse me?’’ he let out a laugh and she bit back a smile. ‘’Yes, you’re excused’’ she firmly stated and he chuckled. ‘’You won’t be saying that later’’ he murmured and she turned to him, curious. ‘’Why?’’ she asked him and he shook his head. ‘’Oh we’re here’’ he got up waiting for the bus to stop before he got out and Bom just stared at him till she realized the bus was about to go again. ‘’Hey wait!’’ she whined as she rushed out and Kris laughed.

‘’Idiot’’ Bom muttered and she looked around, wondering where the kidnapper took her and noticed they we’re on some sort of entrance to something.

‘’Where are we?’’ she turned to Kris looking like a lost puppy and he just stared at her. ‘’Kris? Yi Fan?’’ she muttered as she nudged him by tugging on his jacket and when he realized he stared too long he looked away, coughing. ‘’Umm, we’re somewhere’’ he answered scratching the back of his head while she groaned, ‘’No kidding’’ she replied, rolling her eyes. ‘’Just follow me’’ he took her hand, intertwining his fingers with hers catching Bom off-guard who just stared at him as he continued looking forward while walking. ‘’Ya’’ she muttered as she looked back and forth from him to their hands and a slight blush crept on her cheek as she looked away with a smile.

--

‘’I knew it!’’ Baekhyun cheered while Chanyeol smacked his head. ‘’Hush, I’m only showing you okay!’’ he looked around in case someone else was near and sighed a sigh of relief as no one was there. ‘’But when did you snap this?’’ He asked and Chanyeol grinned. ‘’The day she slept over and we we’re all there too’’ he smiled as they both stared at the picture.

‘’What are you guys looking at!’’ Luhan leaned over and they both flinched, gasping in surprise. ‘’Nothing!’’ they both yelled while Luhan eyed them curiously. ‘’I saw something’’ he pointed at the phone Chanyeol was holding who shook his head instantly. ‘’Nothing nothing, I was showing a funny… video ahehehe…’’ he looked at Baekhyun for help who just shrugged. ‘’He showed me a picture of Kris kissing Bom noona’’

‘’Oh okay carry on’’ Luhan nodded as he was about to turn around, until it hit him. ‘’YOU WE’RE SHOWING WHAT!?’’ he gasped, rushing towards Chanyeol who glared at Baekhyun in return. ‘’You ugh you should work for BBC, just because’’ he groaned as he looked through his phone again looking for that picture and Luhan slightly gasped, but then his lips slightly curled upwards. ‘’So you already made a move long ago?’’ he whispered grinning, unknown to him that the rest we’re scattered around him already.

‘’Oh what’s that’’ Kai muttered and Luhan flinched, surprised by the other seven crowded around him. ‘’Don’t drop it!’’ Chanyeol squealed and the rest gaped as they took a closer look. ‘’Is that… Kris kissing Bom noona!?’’ they gaped while Luhan rubbed his ear with his free hand. ‘’God keep it down, don’t yell from so close’’ he groaned and a few of them snickered. ‘’When did you take this Luhan?’’ Suho asked and he shrugged, ‘’Chanyeol took it’’ he replied and Suho turned to Chanyeol while the rest looked at them curious. ‘’The day you know, we all stayed over at Luhan’s… and she came’’ he replied and they nodded. ‘’But.. how’’ Xiumin muttered and Chanyeol grinned, ‘’Because I’m a pro’’ he laughed and Baekhyun slightly punched him on his arm making him whine, ‘’Get over yourself’’ he rolled his eyes while Chanyeol looked at him with slight teary eyes.

‘’Is that when Kris took her upstairs?’’ Luhan asked and Chanyeol nodded. ‘’She was asleep so he took her upstairs but since it took slightly long I went to check. Luckily the door was open and when I got there I saw him moving closer slowly… and that’s where I thought I should capture it’’ he grinned proudly while the few of them nodded.

‘’So it’s Kris all along?’’ Lay asked but Chen shook his head. ‘’That we don’t know for sure’’ he tilted his head and Lay looked at him, confused. ‘’Noona was sleeping, so basically she doesn’t know..’’

‘’And?’’

‘’She doesn’t know Kris kissed her so we don’t know if it’s Kris or Tao in her heart… or none of them at all…’’

--

‘’You actually took me hiking?’’ she groaned and Kris laughed at her. ‘’I took the easiest way yet you’re still whining’’ he chuckled while she frowned. She was several steps behind him as she tried to climb up. After a short hike through the small forest, they we’re currently on their way up through steep climb mixed with a few wooden steps on the way. ‘’I. hate. This’’ she muttered as she put all her strength in the steps she took. ‘’Slowpoke’’ Kris called out and she fumed, ‘’I can always turn back!’’ she pouted as she looked at the steps she took not noticing that Kris was actually going a few steps down, towards her.

‘’Here’’ he smiled as he forwarded his hand again and he stared at him before staring at his hand. Her heart beat increased, and she suddenly had this weird feeling in her stomach. He looked incredibly handsome right now and she suddenly started noticing the change in his attitude towards her, he was being more nice, gentle and kind. What was this feeling?

She nodded as she slowly took his hand and they both could’ve sworn they felt sparks yet again. After a bit of struggling they both overcame the path upwards and we’re currently at the top with the green valley below them. Bom awed at the sight, the view was incredible. ‘’Told you it was worth it’’ he smiled at her and she nodded like a little child. ‘’This… is amazing’’ she muttered as she looked around not noticing Kris intertwined their hands once again. ‘’Let’s go’’ he smiled at her as they crossed several bridges over flowing streams, another great sight for Bom to see.

‘’Oh my god Kris, this is really beautiful’’ her eyes sparkled as she looked around while he did the same. He always heard of this place and knew it was the most famous tourist spot, but he never actually got to visit it when visiting Jeju. They we’re at Mount Hallasan, the perfect place to admire nature. ‘’Oh dear, look at this young couple’’ an old lady talked to her husband, catching both their attention as they turned around. ‘’I’m glad couples decide to go hiking, with this amazing sight, what’s even more romantic?’’ the old man grinned, winking at Kris who awkwardly looked at him but nodded anyway with a smile. ‘’Oh we aren’t a-…’’              ‘’I agree with you ahjusshi’’ Kris interrupted Bom who just turned to look at him. ‘’What can be more romantic then this?’’ He looked at Bom with a teasing smile while she widened her eyes. ‘’Aigoo, bless this young couple’’ the old lady grinned as she continued walking with a smile on her face. The staring contest was suddenly broken off as Bom turned away from him, slightly patting her cheeks. ‘’Pull yourself together’’ she muttered as she started walking again with a grinning Kris behind her.

 After a while of walking and enjoying the sightseeing they decided to go back down since it was getting dark. They came late even though it was a place to visit at the earliest in the morning but still they got amazing things to see and spent a wonderful time together. Bom was still lost in her thoughts as she thought about a moment ago and then all the moments she spent with Kris, she knew it felt different when she was with Tao or even Luhan. It was completely different, maybe… maybe she did fall for him? Kris on the other hand was on cloud nine, he finally got to spent time together with Bom and the little moments they shared today made him fall even more for her.

‘’Careful’’ Kris nodded at her as she was about to trip but Kris caught her on time. ‘’Ah, t-thanks’’ she muttered as she fixed her footing, flipping her hair to the side until she noticed something. ‘’Why are we taking a different route?’’ she turned to him and Kris just smiled. ‘’No reason, let’s hurry’’ he held her hand tightly as they walked down. After almost reaching down, Kris took another different route and when they reached the place he planned all along to take her, she gasped.

‘’Oh my god’’ she breathed and he smiled.

--

‘’What!?’’ Dara looked at Krystal before turning to Tao who looked as shocked as her. ‘’What are you saying?’’ she turned back to Krystal who continued grinning. ‘’Yes, this guy’’ she pointed at Tao,’’ and Kris had a bet of who will make Bom unni fall for them first’’ she walked towards them, ‘’and the other ten, picked one of the two to support’’ she finished off as she walked around them and stopped right beside Tao and leaned forward towards his ear. ‘’Right, Tao?’’ she laughed as she stepped back again, walking towards Dara this time.

‘’Is… that true?’’ she turned to Tao who looked at her not knowing what to say. ‘’Tell me, is that freaking true!?’’ she spoke a bit louder, anger rising inside of her. ‘’N..no’’ Tao muttered and Krystal laughed out loud, ‘’Oh Tao who are you trying to fool? I heard you all discussing about it the day you stepped into Baekhyun oppa’s resort’’ she tilted her head to the side with a smirk.

‘’Wha… how… when…’’ Dara rubbed the side of her temples as she processed everything. ‘’Are you trying something again to get Kris back?’’ she finally spoke, looking straight into Krystal’s eyes who gasped. ‘’Unni why?’’ she blinked her eyes innocently. ‘’I do want him back but I won’t go as low as making a lie up, look why isn’t he denying? Why is he quiet?’’ she pointed at Tao and Dara turned to him. ‘’Is it true?’’ she spoke firmly, waiting for a response but nothing came out and a short silence was followed.

‘’Noona I-..’’             ‘’Tell me, is it true or not!?’’ she glared at him, her eyes slightly teary as she looked at him. ‘’Tao spill the truth I want the freaking truth!!’’ she grabbed his arms and shook it while he guiltily looked away, muttering a low ‘’yes’’. ‘’What!?’’ Dara let go of his arms as she took steps away from him. ‘’Tell me it’s a lie’’ she muttered and Tao just looked at the ground. ‘’See unni, I told you’’ she made a face and Dara turned to her, ‘’Disappear from my sight’’ she firmly stated leaving Krystal to gasp. ‘’But Unn-..’’        ‘’Aren’t you finished?’’ she looked at her and Krystal rolled her eyes, ‘’Fine’’ she spoke walking away leaving the two behind with mixed feelings.

‘’How… dare you?’’ she looked at Tao. She felt betrayed, it slowly clicked in her head. The sudden approach of Tao was reasonable but Kris and then Luhan and the rest, it all made sense. ‘’Noona I’m-…’’ Tao was suddenly interrupted as Dara’s cold hand connected to his cheek.

--

Bom gaped at the sight, she was completely mesmerized. Pink Azalea covered the whole place, it was beautiful, never before had she seen a sight like this. He leaded her a bit forward as they walked on a small path in between the pink flowers and she smiled, it was incredible.

‘’Don’t you think it was worth it’’ Kris smiled at her and she nodded. ‘’But how-.’’             ‘’Shh’’ he whispered as he grinned at her, ‘’What… are you up to’’ she tilted her head to the side, staring at the male who cheekily smiled at her. His hand was behind his back and she peered over curiously, wondering what he was hiding. ‘’Kris~’’ she furrowed her eyebrows as she tried to peek over his shoulder but he just kept grinning. ‘’Ya!’’ she frowned and he finally let out a laugh, ‘’You want to know?’’ he grinned at her and she innocently nodded.

‘’You can’t~’’ he firmly replied before running away leaving Bom to follow him. ‘’Ya! Tower! You know I hate running!’’ she groaned as she ran after him, luckily the path was smooth with a few rocks here and there. ‘’Wu Yi Fan! Stoooop!’’ she called out while he ran backwards, still hiding whatever he was hiding behind his back. ‘’Oh come on!’’ she groaned as her steps slowed down and she started panting. ‘’I won’t talk to you ever again if you don’t stop!’’ she stomped her feet and he smiled gently at her. ‘’Come on slowpoke’’ he waved his free hand around as he stuck out his tongue. ‘’That’s it!’’ Bom muttered as she started making a sprint again not noticing a few rocks along the path and she squealed as she tripped over them, fearing the fall but to her surprise, she landed on something soft.

‘’Umpf’’ Kris groaned and she blinked as her chin was supported by his broad chest. ‘’Eh?’’ she muttered, looking up only to see his handsome face up close once again. ‘’Ohmygod’’ she muttered as she was about to get up again but he pushed her back to him. A few strands of her hair covered her face from the impact and he smiled as moved the hair strings way from her face. Time stopped for both as they stared at each other, at that moment they felt something different, something they never felt before. Their heart beats increased and at this moment they both figured out what was going on and what they wanted.

‘’Park Bom…. I have… fallen for you’’ Kris whispered, ever so softly and Bom’s eyes widened. She repeated his sentence several times in her head and couldn’t believe it. Her cheeks flushed red and she hurriedly got up, about to walk away but he grabbed her arm quickly as he stood up, pushing her towards him again. A slight gasp escaped her lips and she was completely in Kris his hold, she was pressed against him with her hands on his chest.

‘’What… are you doing’’ she whispered, looking away from his stern gaze as she fiddled around, trying to get out of his hold. ‘’What do you think I’m doing?’’ he replied, still looking at her and this time she looked back at him, both gazes fixed at each other. ‘’If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, then this would be the place I would keep it at’’ he softly spoke, his eyes never leaving hers. ‘’Did you know?’’ Kris asked her and she tilted her head, furrowing her eyebrows unsure of what he meant. ‘’Know what?’’ she whispered, her eyes locked on his. Both we’re caught up in the moment, just Kris and Bom, together in this huge field of pink flowers. ‘’Once upon a time there was this boy who loved a girl…’’ he slightly let go of her as he held her hand tightly while Bom looked at him confused. ‘’And…’’ she whispered, ever so softly and he smiled.

‘’And her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering… Park Bom… I love you’’ he whispered, slowly moving forward before kissing her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

emergawhddd the feeeeels dhzfkjzsfhkjdsfhdjkhksjdfhdskjfhsjfhs

Please comment, subscribe and upvote!