19

The Bet: Game's On!

‘’Neither am I’’ Kris looked at Tao and slight gasps we’re heard in the back. ‘’Oh really now’’ Tao brushed off the side of his lip with his palm while Kris just gave him an intense stare. ‘’The bet’s off instead, let’s see who wins her heart’’ They had a staring contest and the others looked at them worried.

‘’Let’s not go there-…’’              ‘’Why?’’ Kris looked at Luhan who raised a brow at his remark. ‘’Because it’s childish’’ he looked at both who looked away. ‘’Being in love is childish?’’     ‘’Don’t twist my words, fighting over a girl is childish’’ he put his lips on a firm line with the rest slightly nodding, ‘’Don’t spoil the friendship you two have over her, just don’t…’’ he sighed and Suho looked at Luhan curiously.

‘’The bet is off but…’’ Tao slightly smirked before continuing, ‘’this challenge is definitely on’’ he fixed his shirt before walking away, not noticing Krystal who hurriedly pinned her back down on the pillar. She peeked back at the group and noticed the tensed faces they all made especially Kris and she grinned.

‘’Now what have we gotten ourselves into?’’ Baekhyun scratched the back of his head and a silence was followed.

--

‘’Argh’’ Tao grunted as he kicked an imaginary pebble in the sea. The resort was near the beach so he decided to take a walk to clear his mind. He didn’t know why and he regretted the challenge so bad. He was against the bet so why did he even propose the challenge, what went in him? He took a deep breathe and remembered, the slight feeling he had that Kris actually fell for Bom came true, he admitted it clearly.

‘’Oi~’’ a voice from behind echoed through his ears and he slightly flinched as he turned around only to be greeted by a grinning Bom. ‘’Finally up sleepy head?’’ He smiled and suddenly all the problems he tried to solve in his mind washed away, just by seeing her. ‘’Whose the sleepy head’’ she gave him a meek look and they both laughed. ‘’What are you doing out so late?’’ Bom asked as she stood next to him, her hands behind her back. She was out of her trademark get-up from earlier and she simple wore a knee length white dress.

‘’Nothing, aren’t you cold?’’ He scanned her from head to toe and she shook her head smiling before sitting on the sand, admiring the view ahead of her. She put her lips on a firm line while he looked at her. ‘’What’s wrong?’’ he asked as he took a seat next to her and she grinned. ‘’It’s funny’’ she replied and he furrowed his eyebrows. ‘’How you just looked like a loner who just got dumped’’ she let out a laugh while he gaped at her, ‘’Ya!’’ he frowned and she continued laughing. ‘’No but really you looked like you we’re dumped’’

‘’Did not’’

‘’Did’’

‘’Did not’’

‘’Ya!’’  Bom squealed as Tao threw some sand at her, ‘’Why did you do that for!’’ she whined as she got a handful of sand too before she threw it, ‘’You’re not meant to throw something at your noona!’’ a smile escaped her lips and he grinned. ‘’Oh really now’’ he teased as he threw some more before running off leaving her to follow. ‘’Don’t freaking run you tower!’’ she speeded up but frowned as her stomach growled. ‘’STOPP!’’ she yelled and he laughed, making faces as he turned around looking at her. ‘’When I get my hands on y-…’’ she stopped midsentence and suddenly got on her knees, looking at the ground all curled up. ‘’Ya~’’ the male called out and there was no response.

‘’Noona?’’ he called out again, slowly walking towards her worried and when he was close enough, Bom hurriedly grabbed his shirt before grinning. ‘’Got’cha~’’ she smirked, proud at her little plan before she threw more sand at him before running off. ‘’You argh’’ Tao groaned, rubbing his eyes but a small smile was secretly on his lips.

--

‘’What are you looking at?’’ Suho tried to look over Kris his shoulder but frowned as he was basically two heads taller, ‘’Nothing’’ Kris pretended to look through his phone but when Suho saw Tao outside with a familiar female his lips curled automatically. ‘’You got it bad’’ he let out a laugh while Kris stared at him wondering what he meant, ‘’What you on about?’’          ‘’Nothing, I’m going to eat with Luhan, you joining?’’       ‘’No I’m going to sleep’’ he replied, walking away while Suho nodded to himself.

‘’You’re… such a pig’’ Chaerin gawked at the deer who innocently looked at her. ‘’Actually all of your friends are pigs, I mean they basically slurped everything a while ago’’ She shivered remembering the diner they had a while ago and Suho laughed once he joined them. ‘’You could say we eat for four persons in total’’ he continued laughing and both Bom and Chaerin gaped at him.

‘’Well anyway’’ she turned back to her ice cream along with Bom. ‘’Is that all you’re eating, you skipped diner?’’ Suho asked and she grinned, ‘’I felt like having ice cream’’ she smiled, her eyes turning into crescent moon shapes and Luhan stared at her.  ‘’Oh right, weren’t you with Tao?’’ Suho looked at Bom who nodded, ‘’Yeah but he went up ahead I think…’’ she muttered and he nodded while Luhan kept staring at Bom.

‘’Um, unni can you hurry up’’ she spoke eye-ing Luhan carefully while Bom nodded, ‘’Mm, we better hurry in case the two are asleep, if we come in too late they might wake up’’ They both started scooping ice cream in their mouth and after several scoops they both paused getting curious looks from the two males.

‘’Ah brainfreeze…’’ they both spoke holding the tip of their nose and the two others laughed.

--

‘’You’re in my way’’ Tao spoke and Krystal grinned, ‘’What are you doing here so late anyway?’’ He curiously looked at her while she shrugged. ‘’I had something to do but anyway’’ she twirled a lock of hair around her finger before smirking. ‘’I’m not interested’’ Tao hurriedly spoke, going up the stairs while Krystal gasped. ‘’Ya! Wait!’’ she yelled hoping he’d stop but he continued, ‘’I know you have a crush on Bom unni!’’ she yelled and he instantly halted, ‘’What?’’ he whispered, still not turning around and she grinned, knowing she hit bulls eye.

‘’Yes, so it’s best if you listen to me’’ She blew on her nails and he groaned, ‘’what the do you want now after toying with hyung? What else is left for you-….’’             ‘’Simple, I want Kris and I think you’ll help me since you want Bom unni, no?’’ She innocently smiled at him not knowing another person was sneaking up and listening. ‘’Well?’’ she titled her head to the side and slowly, a smirk crept up on Tao’s face.

‘’Not in a million years, Krystal Jung’’

Xxxxx

‘’God why did we have to get up so early again?’’ Chaerin frowned and Bom grinned, ‘’Good morning to you too’’ she handed her a bowl of cereal and she plopped on her seat. Half of the boys we’re up already and they we’re waiting for the other half while the four ladies we’re seated already. ‘’Apparently Baekhyun planned a trip, he said it was a sight to see’’ Dara mimicked him and Chaerin slightly grinned, ‘’what are you doing?’’ she let out a laugh and Dara scrunched up her nose.

‘’Weird, Krystal should’ve been here already’’ Minji looked around and Chaerin blew a raspberry, ‘’Really Minji really? You’re missing her that much?’’        ‘’No, I was just wondering’’               ‘’Right’’ she took a bite of her cereal and munched grumpily leaving the three to laugh. Soon the rest joined and hurriedly ate their breakfast and got ready since Baekhyun kept nagging them and here they were, on their way to god knows where.

‘’This better be good, I feel like a kid going on a fieldtrip’’ Kyungsoo sighed and a few of them laughed. They entered the entrance of some sort of tourist spot and paid for their tickets before walking, starting their journey. ‘’Maybe you are, little high school kiddo’’ Chanyeol teased, obviously hinting at his height. ‘’Don’t even start’’ Kyungsoo glared at him. ‘’Fine fine’’ Chanyeol looked away.

‘’How long are you going to make us walk’’ Kris groaned with a few of them following, they we’re walking on an landscaped path and it irked them all. ‘’You guys are such a weaklings’’ he stuck out his tongue and Dara groaned, ‘’Bacon-ah can you please slow down’’ she took heavy breathes and he paused, ‘’Ba…con?’’                  ‘’Oh my god’’ the few males bursted out laughing at the given name, ‘’Somehow his name reminds me of Bacon, so… bacon.’’ She tilted her head to the side and Chaerin let out another laugh. ‘’Oh my god Dara, that’s actually perfect. We have twin towers, a deer and now bacon in the group!’’ Bom high-fived Dara with an excited squeal, ‘’Oh my god these unni’s’’ Chaerin and Minji shook their heads while the rest laughed except the ones who we’re given names.

‘’Yeah yeah very funny’’ Baekhyun pouted, turning around heading off to his journey again and the rest groaned. After minutes and minutes of walking they all grew tired except Baekhyun. ‘’Are we there yeeeeet?’’ Bom asked half panting and he nodded. ‘’Mm, would you look at this?’’ he smiled as he pointed ahead of him and all of them gasped.

‘’So…. Beautiful’’ they breathed as they stared at the view, they we’re currently at Cheonjiyeon Waterfall, one of Jeju Island’s most popular falls plus one of Baekhyun’s father’s property.

‘’Oh god, this is stunning’’ Bom looked at the waterfall flowing neatly, it was about twenty two meters high and about twelve meters wide, now that was a waterfall. Everyone scattered around, looking here and there while Bom carefully walked over to the water, stepping on stones here and there. ‘’BOE!’’ Luhan grinned as she shrieked, about to fall in the water but luckily Luhan held her arm tight, ‘’Now why did you do that for’’ she put her hands on her chest and he laughed, ‘’It’s just fun teasing you’’ he grinned and she gaped at him. ‘’You love to bully your noona don’t you?’’ She raised a brow ready to splash water on him while he innocently raised his hands. ‘’No no, I’m kidding he laughed about to scatter off when Bom splashed water and he dodged it by a mile.

‘’Oh my god’’ Bom breathed as she looked at the sight in front, she actually splashed water… on Kris and god… did he look y. ‘’What the hell!?’’ he groaned with the cold sprinkles touching his skin breaking Bom’s train of thoughts. ‘’Oh god no, the target was actually Lu-…’’ she looked over to him and noticed he was far gone and widened her eyes. ‘’Crap’’ she muttered as she saw Kris getting ready to splash some water on her.

‘’WATERFIGHT!’’ Chanyeol yelled as he got into the water, the not so deep part and they all squealed. ‘’What, no!’’ Chaerin screeched as she felt cold droplet’s of water touch her back, ‘’Oh my god whoever did that is screwed!!!’’ She turned around, only to be greeted by a grinning Suho and groaned. ‘’You, argh!’’ she marched over to him and splashed water on him with all her strength and laughed afterwards, ‘’God I didn’t think you planned on having a shower here’’ she laughed and he glared at her before splashing water on her.

‘’Oiii!’’ Kai yelled as the cold liquid splashed him on the side and he turned around only to see a giggling Minji slowly run away, ‘’Oh no you don’t’’ he laughed, being the gentlemen he only splashed a small amount of water on her. ‘’You weakling’’ she splashed some more on him and he widened his eyes at her, ‘’Oh you really want some more?’’ he rushed towards her and slipped his arms around her waist, picking her up smoothly. ‘’Oh my god!’’ she squealed as she spinned her around, but in the end both fell into the water.

‘’The weak Romeo and Juliet’’ Baekhyun laughed splashing some more water on them as the targets he located we’re down and unable to do something. Once Kai got on his feet, Baekhyun panicked rushing off. ‘’It wasn’t meeee~~~’’

‘’Daraaaaa!’’ Bom squealed as she ran to the fragile female standing there, trying to locate a target but everyone was so busy already she just stood there. ‘’Oh my god Bom, what did you do’’ she shrieked as she saw the tall male run over to them with quite a force. ‘’Sorry but I’m not getting into this’’ she let out another shriek, about to turn away from them but Bom held her back strongly. ‘’Help me splash some water on him!’’ She pointed at Luhan secretly and she nodded, he was coming closer too maybe it was time to use the SsangPark unit.

‘’One… two… threeeee!’’ the two yelled, pushing their hands in the water with all their force, splashing water on both Luhan and Kris. ‘’Oh now it’s on’’ Kris grinned, turning to Luhan who smirked in return. ‘’Yikes’’ the Ssangpark duo was about to run away but the two attacked them quite fast. ‘’Ya!’’ Bom squealed and so did Dara, ‘’Oh my god so cold!’’ she jumped up and down and Kris laughed. ‘’I’m not done yet with you missy’’ he looked at Bom who just looked at him before she realized what he meant, ‘’NO! Kris boy no!’’ she wiggeled her finger around like he was her dog and the boys near couldn’t help but snicker at him.

‘’You really know how to piss me off even more huh’’ He grinned, rushing over to Bom sweeping her off her feet smoothly before turning her around and splashing her in cold water. ‘’Oh my goooood!!’’ she yelled and he laughed, she was wet from head to toe. ‘’Ya! That’s no fair! I only splashed water at you!’’ she frowned and he curiously peeked at her, slightly worried not expecting her counter attack as she pushed him with all her might down. Now they both we’re wet from head to toe. ‘’That’s what you get for messing with Bominator!’’ she stuck out her tongue, rushing off towards the others and he let out a chuckle.

‘’Look at these kids!’’ Lay looked at them with Kyungsoo, Sehun and Tao. ‘’God, why water when I just styled my hair?’’ Sehun whined and the others laughed at him. ‘’What, you thought you’d run in to chicks on the way?’’ Kyungsoo snickered and he groaned, sitting far away from them. Suddenly they heard counting from near and the three we’re surprised by Bom and Chanyeol’s attack on the three, now they all we’re sort of wet except Sehun.

‘’How did you like that Edison?’’ Bom cheekingly grinned at him while he gaped at her, ‘’Oh god the war’s on!’’ he yelled, running after her and the splash battle started with all of them splashing water on each other. ‘’Aigooo’’ Bom whispered, rolling up her tanktop a bit to get the water out. She shook her hair a bit too not knowing someone was looking at her from a far.

Kris held his breathe as he stared at the female, she looked breath taking at this moment. The sun shone on her, and her s-line figure was seen with all the clothes sticking to her skin since it was wet. She rolled up her tank top a bit and Kris didn’t know where to look as he awkwardly looked around but in the end he ended up looking at Bom, her milky white skin. Her slim waist line exposed, he could only gape at it. She moved to her hair, tapping it with her hands and he swore, right then and there she looked like an angel, he knew his feelings we’re growing and he had to do something fast.

He grinned as an idea shot in his head and he slowly, carefully walked over to her and once he stood behind her back, he once again sweeped her off her feet, picking her bridal style, smoothly. ‘’YAAAAAAAAA! Oh my god KRIS!’’ She squealed once she knew who it was while he only laughed. ‘’No god nooo!’’ she yelled, swooping her arms over his neck, ‘’Don’t please!’’ she whined and he laughed, ‘’Why?’’ he grinned moving from left to right and her squeals got even louder. ‘’HAJIMAAAAA!’’ She yelled again and he let out a laugh, ‘’Okay I won’t’’ he looked at her and she looked at him too, curious.

‘’What will I get in return?’’

‘’Whatever you want, please put me dowwwwnnn!’’ She blinked a couple of times while a smirk took over his lips. ‘’Don’t forget, you owe me something’’ he smiled putting her back on her feet and she hurriedly ran away to Sehun, ‘’Tower, I’m getting bullied’’ she whispered and he gaped at her, ‘’So I’m a tower too now!?’’

----

‘’That was fun’’ Lay smiled as he laid down on the stones with the rest following. The girls we’re sitting with their legs stretched as the sun shone strongly at them. It was a little over five and the weather was still gorgeous. ‘’It was, though we’re soaking wet’’ Chen frowned and Chaerin nodded, ‘’This idiot over here forgot to tell us to bring something extra, or atleast he should’ve mentioned it was water-related’’ she threw him a look and he held up his hands innocently.

‘’But you had fun’’              ‘’Who says’’              ‘’I’’ Suho looked at her and she turned away, she had to admit, she did have fun and maybe she had the most fun with Suho. ‘’Well I’m hungry’’ Xiumin patted his stomach, ‘’Me too!’’ Kai frowned and they all got up. ‘’Oh god we still have to walk back to the exit!’’ They all glared at Baekhyun, ‘’What?’’ he sheepishly looked at them before their journey started again.

Meanwhile…

‘’Aish!’’ Krystal stomped her feet, angry Chanyeol lied to her. He told her they would be in the hotel, but they actually went on a trip together!!!         ‘’See Krystal, I think you should just move on’’ Amber walked in the huge lounge and she frowned, ‘’not in a million years’’ She looked the other way and Amber shrugged.

 ‘’I just hope you don’t forget that it was you in the end who ruined it.’’

 

That day, more sparkles we're felt, but how long would it actually last?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N Wooot, I managed to write another chapter, these chapters are sort of like.... fillers with moments of the pairings, as you can see the story is progressing between it, A few more chapters maybe? I hope you all enjoy. Oh and the waterfall, I've seen so many pictures and ohmygod It's so beautiful kkk. Idk much about it but I did a bit of research and well I made it to fit the story so umm yeah.]

 

Comment, Subscribe and Upvoteeeeeee!