05

The Bet: Game's On!

Kris grunted as he turned over to his side. It was completely sore and he remembered how he got attacked by the ten males. It was so worth it though, when he told them he kissed Bom which wasn’t true but their faces we’re priceless. Wide eyes and their mouths hung open, if he didn’t know better he was sure it would’ve reached the ground. He was still amazed though, it had been already a couple of days and he was still sore. Payback, that’s what’s coming their way.

‘’Oi, Kris we’re heading out, you coming?’’ Luhan peered over at the door while Kris grunted, ‘’I think I’ll be skipping this round’’ he glared at the boy who grinned. ‘’Oh come on, you deserve it you pig’’ he hurriedly closed the door and Kris stared at the ceiling as he put the pillow back he was about to throw. The image of Bom popped up, it was like she was painted on the ceiling. He remembered everything, from the moment he saw her in the cafeteria, to the moment in the hallways when they bumped into each other and lastly to their encounter at the park with the rest. Let’s not forget him walking her home, alone. He wondered, he caught her twice in his arms and he felt like she fitted perfectly in them. She was as light as a feather which took him off-guard completely.

The brown orbs sparkling while staring at him, that’s one thing he’ll never forget. Was he actually.. falling for her? No, it wasn’t really possible, or so Kris thought.

He needed to hurry up with the bet, what could he do to make her fall completely for him?

Xxxxx

‘’You, ugh why do you always have to run!?’’ Bom whined, panting with her hands on her knees while bended slightly. ‘’Unni, you are so out of shape, I didn’t even run it was more speed walking!’’ Minji giggled while Bom frowned. Speed walking? It was like she went 120 km/a minute. ‘’Oi, unni hurry up will you’’ Minji hurriedly got over Bom’s side, grabbing her hand before speeding away. ‘’Yah, you brat!’’

--

‘’See, it wasn’t that bad’’ Minji laughed, sitting on the bench while Bom frowned. ‘’For you atleast’’ she grunted, gobbling down the cold liquid she managed to buy on her way. ‘’You need to take it easily though, we don’t want you falling sick again! You’re at your weakest!’’ Bom protested, not caring one bit if anyone stared. She wanted her baby to be healthy again, even if it was just a cold she needed to recover quickly.

‘’Don’t worry, I’ve rested enough. It’s basically almost over now, you’re worried for nothing’’ Minji crossed her arms over her chest, smiling proudly. ‘’Okay, fine fine. So now that we’re here, what are you going to do?’’ Bom asked, tilting her head to the side; eye-ing the  younger one carefully. ‘’Do you hear that?’’ she suddenly spoke, looking around while Bom continued looking curiously. ‘’Hear what, the wind?’’ She grinned and Minji frowned. ‘’Ofcourse not silly, that’s something only you hear without even trying’’ she glared at the older one while she raised her hands innocently, and noticed from the corner of her eyes that a small group walked inside. ‘’Oh, Jongin?’’ Bom murmured, catching the younger one off-guard. ‘’WHAT!?’’

‘’Oh, Bom noona’’ he walked over, with a few of them following while Minji panicked. ‘’Unni!???’’ she mouthed while Bom just laughed. ‘’Oh, annyeong’’ she smiled, grabbing Minji’s shoulders before turning her around.

‘’Oh’’ was all the guy whispered, before his cheeks flushed a deep red, if you put a tomato next to his face, you wouldn’t be able to tell them apart that’s for sure.

‘’Noona!’’ Tao grinned, hurriedly walking over. Luhan gave a nod with a shy smile while Chanyeol did the same. Xiumin on the other hand, ran like a maniac before hugging her so tight, it caught her off-guard.

‘’Yah, hands off’’ Tao glared, pushing him off Bom who just laughed, looking at them uncertainly. ‘’He likes giving hugs,’’ Chanyeol grinned, sitting next to Bom who nodded. ‘’Oh, this is Minji’’ she pointed at the younger female, who had an inner-spazz attack. Her mind went blank, she wanted to ask what was happening, how these males who girls fan-girled over, greeted Bom so casually. Did she miss something?

‘’Minji ah, these are Luhan, Chanyeol, Kai and Xiumin’’ She pointed at them all who greeted her happily except Kai who gave a shy nod. ‘’Annyeong’’ she gave the cutest smile ever after getting back to reality, and Luhan was sure cupid hit Kai hard, in the . Bom could only grin, noticing what was happening between the younger ones.

‘’So, what brings you two ladies here?’’ Chanyeol asked, peering over at Bom and Minji who smiled. ‘’I was helping Minji study and now we’re sort of taking a break’’ Bom put her lips on a  firm line while Minji nodded with one motto in her head, act normal. ‘’What about you guys? Are you always hanging here out.. so late?’’ She looked curiously at Tao who smirked in return.

‘’We baddies always hang out in the night’’ he grinned and the rest looked at him, weirdly. ‘’You act like we’re gangsters’’ Luhan sighed, smacking the back of his head while he frowned. ‘’No violence or I’ll practice my wushu-skills on you’’ He sternly looked over and the two females giggled. ‘’We usually hang out here to play basketball or anything else that keeps us busy’’

‘’How come the rest isn’t with you?’’ She peered over, looking for the seven others while they grinned. ‘’They we’re busy’’ Xiumin dribbled the basketball he was holding, ‘’And some we’re lazy’’ Luhan added and she could only nod. Something slightly itched inside of her, but she couldn’t put a finger on it.

‘’So, are you two joining us in a basketball match?’’

--

‘’Oh my god!’’ Bom squealed, seeing the younger one score against the tall males trying to block her. She was so proud of her baby, so so proud. ‘’Minji ah you are the b-e-s-t!’’ She high-fived the younger one who smiled proudly. She got used to them, she didn’t expect them to be this fun, just like Bom. She thought they would be sort of mean, especially with all the fan-girls they have but was surprised they we’re completely down to earth. Then again, Minji does read a lot of… fan fiction.

‘’Un, Minji pass me the ball!’’ Kai yelled while she nodded and hurriedly passed him the ball and in it went earning another squeal from Bom. It was Xiumin, Luhan and Chanyeol against Tao, Kai and Minji. Bom didn’t participate since she didn’t felt like it plus it would’ve been three vs. four, which isn’t fair. Then again, she loved watching people play.

‘’Great pass’’ Kai grinned, high-fiving the female and a slight blush crept on both of their faces and they stared at each other, not noticing everyone around them watched them carefully.

‘’Would you look at that’’ Chanyeol grinned, his smile wider then ever while the rest chuckled.  ‘’I bet that our little Jongin would take years to make her his’’ Xiumin clasped his hands together while Bom frowned. ‘’Why, he is a man right?’’ She looked at the other four who widened their eyes. ‘’He’s a man isn’t he, it shouldn’t take him long’’ she pouted, her hands on the side of her hips. ‘’Fierce’’ was all that Chanyeol got out before he started grinning again.

‘’Why don’t we help them’’

Missoin get the two love-birds together, start!

Xxxxx

Kris furrowed his eyebrows, Luhan annoyed him a lot and now after the couple of text messages he sent, he completely pissed him off, and he was having such a good nap.

‘’What is this deer up to now’’ he murmured, getting up ruffling his hair opening the text message.

Do you know what I’m doing?

Kris sighed, this idiot had nothing to do at all.

Really you don’t know?

Stop giving me names in your head, I heard them all

‘’What the hell?’’ Kris whispered, looking around. How could he have heard them when I said in in my mind unless he was a mind reader, but obviously he was just a mere human being.

Okay, I can assure you, you are going to regret not tagging along once you see this.

‘’See what!?’’ He furiously scanned through several text messages until he landed on the last one.

Do you regret not tagging along?

Was what he read, after he scrolled down seeing a picture.

Luhan, Xiumin, Kai, Chanyeol, A female, Tao and… Bom, all smiling brightly with peace signs and goofy faces mainly by the guys.

Xxxxx

‘’That was so much fun’’ Xiumin jumped up and down, while Tao peered over. ‘’I honestly sometimes wonder if your birth year is just a lie, you seem like you’re the youngest, where do you store all that energy?’’ Tao wiped the sweat off his forehead and the rest laughed. ‘’You, my friend are just lazy’’

‘’So, what do you have in mind?’’ Luhan sat next to Bom carefully who gave him one of her wonderful eye-smiles, her eyes shaped in crescent moon shapes, and he could’ve sworn his heart skipped several beats.

‘’Well, we could always leave them alone when going back’’ She put her lips on a firm line, while Luhan was out of this world. Bom noticed and moved a bit forward, shaking the male slightly. ‘’Luhan, are you okay?’’ she curiously peered over while he was shot back into reality, only to notice Bom was super close and he backed off instantly. ‘’Oh yes, sorry I was thinking about something’’ he sheepishly scratched the back of his head while she chuckled.

‘’So, should we just leave them alone when going back?’’

‘’I think we should, our little Jongin will drop Minji home’’ Tao joined in, smiling widely and the other two nodded.

‘’Minji ah!’’ Bom called out, getting the younger ones their attention. ‘’I think we should head back ,it’s getting late’’ Bom got up, while Minji nodded. ‘’Okay unni’’

‘’We’re going too, should we drop you guys off?’’

--

‘’Yeah once they though Kai was a foreigner’’ Chanyeol laughed, earning giggles from the ladies while Kai frowned. ‘’I can’t help it I’m naturally tan’’ he shrugged it off while the rest laughed. ‘’It was actually the funniest thing ever, someone started to speak English with him while in Japan and.. this guy only knew the basics so… he stood there flabbergasted’’ Xiumin finished off and Bom laughed. She could totally picture it.

‘’So who saved him?’’ Minji peered over at the guys who controlled their laughters after the precious flashback in their brains. ‘’Umm at that time it was Kris who basically saved the poor guy’’ Chanyeol snickered earning a glare from Kai. ‘’Oh, so he’s fluent in English?’’ Bom curiously asked and they all nodded. ‘’Kris was born in Canada and basically raised up there for several years, he only came here a couple of years back’’ Luhan answered and Bom could only nod.

‘’Basically like unni’’ Minji replied, thinking carefully while they all looked curiously at the younger one. ‘’You mean Bom noona?’’ Tao asked and she nodded. ‘’Bom was born here, but she shortly moved to the US. She came back here a couple of years ago but had to go back and now she’s back again’’ they all nodded, surprised that Bom actually stayed several years in the US.

‘’I see’’ Luhan looked over at Bom who just smiled. After passing by several streets, Minji and Kai started walking side by side, in front of the rest. The best part was they didn’t notice since the rest all slowed down.

‘’So, on the count of three you all go separate ways, okay?’’

‘’One…’’ Chanyeol counted, while Minji shyly laughed at something Kai said.

‘’Two…’’ they we’re happily in their own world, not noticing or knowing what was about to happen.

‘’Threee!’’ they all made a run while Bom looked back. ‘’I trust you Jongin’’ she whispered, smiling while running off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N: Yaaaay, this fic finally has a poster! How do you guys like it? I spent a couple of hours on it and I really like the outcome. There's another solo poster for the triangle, but ill mix both of them around. Things got busy so I didn't have time to update but here I am again!

Please comment, subscribe and upvote!

Oh and, since you all ship 2nexo, which are the pairings you absolutely love shipping? Please leave a comment^^