00

The Bet: Game's On!

‘’Unni, I’m soooo happy you’re finally back’’ Minji smiled, looking at the older female while walking through the school halls. Bom finally was back, though she missed two semesters’ she could easily complete her studies without lagging behind.

Her father was the principal, though no one really knew except her close friends and maybe some other rich students that yearly donated to the school funds. Her parents are divorced, with her mother staying in the US and Bom herself stayed in Korea with her father. Something she always wanted, spending most of her life in the US, she wanted to get a taste of her actual roots in Korea and her father happily welcomed her with wide arms.

‘’I’m glad too and I’m so proud of you, it’s your first year right?’’ Bom grinned while the younger female showed her a cheeky grin and a peace sign. ‘’Obviously, I’m a smart one’’ she opened her locker, putting her books hurriedly inside while Bom did the same.

‘’So, did anything else change besides the screaming females? I could’ve sworn it wasn’t that much… last year’’ she frowned, remembering the huge dramatic screams in the morning hurting her precious ears. Bom had very, very sensitive ears which was good for her musical side, but bad on the normal side. She could hear every little thing and when it was screams, it was triple times more loud then usual.

''Ah, so you noticed'' Minji grinned with Bom rolling her eyes at the remark. ''Obviously, so what's this all about?''

''What are you two ladies gossiping about?'' Chaerin suddenly slipped between the two while Dara walked next to Bom suprising the female. ''Omo'' she gasped making the rest laugh. ''Still the same as ever''

--

''Look who finally appeared'' Kai grinned seeing the taller male walk in without a care in the world. His light brown-ish hair was styled messily, and girls drooled over the sight. He looked incredibly hot, according to them atleast. ''Shut up, I overslept'' he greeted the rest with their usual trademark ''hand shake'' before sitting on the table in the huge cafeteria. Loud screams we're errupted as everyone stared at the hot males, fangirling to the max. Like some korean group came to perform or something. They ignored it turning their attention back to eachother.

''Well you didn't miss much'' Suho peered over taking a sip of his drink. ''Though i want you to change your habits'' he glared at him making him raise his hands innocently. ''Yes yes father, I will be on time'' he mocked making the rest laugh. ''You better do my dear child'' Kris glared this time, looking at Suho who smiled proudly.

''Ugh'' he groaned, getting up and taking a seat properly on the chair. ''Aren't you eating Krease?'' Xiumin stared at him, his mouth full of food. ''I told you never talk with food in your mouth'' he shoved another muffin inside Xiumin's mouth ''And it's kris. K-r-i-s'' He grinned while Xiumin whined like a baby. ''sdhfdsfhsdfkfhkdf' was all he got out before chewing away.

''So, any plans for later?'' Sehun asked with a smirk. Sure he was the maknae, but he had this playboy side that loved messing with the ladies. Though he still had a heart,and didn't go too far.  ''I don't think so'' Kyungsoo took a bite of his lunch till Baekhyun started grinning widely catching everyone's attention while Tao just silently looked ahead, staring at something or someone perhaps.

''I've thought of something very fun, something very interesting, and something I know will make me win a couple of hundred bucks'' He continued smiling foolishly, while Kris perked his ears up.

‘’I bet 100 bucks, you can’t make that girl fall for you’’  Baekhyun grinned, pointing at the taller male who first looked taken-a back by his challenge but smirked naturally afterwards out of habit.

‘’Oh come on, him not making a girl fall for him? That’s just impossible. I thought you had something interesting, but instead you have something that'll make us loose the bet naturally’’ Chanyeol sighed, remembering  that basically all the girls here practically fell for him with just a glance.  ‘’The bet is unnecessary, we need to focus on the upcoming exams’’ Suho glared at the younger ones while they  laughed. ‘’That’s true, but I really know someone that’ll make us win the bet, she’ll never fall for Kris, hundred precent positive’’ Kai grinned, while Kris glared at him. Kai was so sure he'd win this especially after he found out that the principal's daughter was back in town again, and she had no interest in dating, studying was her priority.

‘’Honestly, I’m not interested’’ Kris continued to glare while the rest ignored him completely.   ‘’So who do you have in mind?’’  Lay asked, looking around in the huge cafeteria.

‘’That girl right over there’’ he pointed right ahead of him, to a slim girl seated at one of the tables with her three friends. Her light brown hair shimmered under the lights, slightly curled while her pinky lips pouted, not amused by something one of her friends said.

‘’Isn’t tha-..’’ Luhan elbowed Sehun who grunted in pain. ‘’What the hell was that for!?’’ He whined while Luhan gave a stern glare while mouthing ‘’be quiet’’. 

‘’The girl that rejects every confession she ever gets without a second thought’’  Xiumin finished off getting chuckles from the rest while Kris continued staring at her. ‘’Why? ‘’ Kris wondered out loud getting laughs. ‘’Are you getting interested in her now?’’ Chen wiggeled his eyebrows while he grunted.

‘’Something maybe about a past love?’’ Tao suddenly spoke getting everyone’s attention. ‘’You know her?’’              ‘’Maybe?’’ he smirked before walking off towards the girl they just targeted. After staring at her quite a time, he finally recognized her. He always had trouble recognizing people especially after they went through a change but he was suprised it took him this look to recognize his childhood friend. He noticed she dyed her hair from blonde to dark brown, and she still looked gorgeous as ever. Though they we're s0rt 0f childhood friends, they lost contact when Tao moved to China. He doesn't know if it was fate or something else, but they met again during the opening ceremony when he moved back to pursue studies here again in Seoul.

‘’Oh he definetely knows her’’ Kai smirked, staring at Kris who furrowed his eyebrows. ‘’Maybe this wouldn’t be such a bad idea afterall’’ he smirked, looking at the target he just located.

--

''Are.. you guys serious?'' Bom's eyes rounded as she heard the story about the so-called good looking males. She couldn't believe it and giggled. Girls could be so delusional sometimes, but then again the boys... She could only laugh. ''So who are these group of boys?'' she grinned as she saw Dara's cheeks flush to a shade of red as she stared at something else dreamily. ''Exo'' she whispered, turning back to Bom, still with a dreamily gaze.

''Ex what!?''

''EXO'' Chaerin sipped her drink, leaning her head on her hand. She knew Dara had a crush on one of them, and she always wondered why. She saw nothing in them, okay well... they we're handsome but they we're mainly brats. ''They call themselves EXO.. A group of um.. twelve yes twelve boys'' Minji smiled while Bom stared at her sternly. ''Don't tell me you have a crush-..'' Bom was suddenly interrupted by loud screams, and she shrieked covering her ears. ''It's like your alarm running wild!'' She whined making the girls laugh. ''Get used to it unni, this is basically an alarm for everyone telling them that the mighty twelve kings arrived'' Chaerin rolled her eyes but looked at the entrance anyway. Bom was curious, she slightly peeked noticing eleven boys and frowned. ''I thought there we're twelve?'' She looked at them while they looked at the group counting. ''Oh the angry bird is missing'' Minji giggled earning a curious look from Bom and Chaerin.

''Angry... bird?''

''That's what his followers call him cause he looks like it!'' Minji fangirled like a little kid, she always loved Angry Bird and the fact that she found someone looking like it.. completed her world. ''Don't tell me you have a crush on him!?'' Bom widened her eyes, not liking one bit that her baby was growing up. ''No no no! Unni no, I don't like him'' she raised up her hands innocently. ''It's not him, I don't like any of them'' she blinked a couple of times.

''Are you sure'' Chaerin gave her a look. while she blushed instantly. ''Y-yes!''

''Oh. Jongin is coming over?'' Chaerin teased, looking at the maknae sternly while she panicked fixing her hair and herself. ''Gotchuu~~'' Chaerin continued teasing while Bom laughed. ''My god, they all grow up so fast''

''I don't unni, I just admire him'' she fiddled with her skirt while they nodded. ''So, who caught this ahjumma's heart?'' Bom grinned, while Dara gasped. ''Ahjumma? Ahjumma? AHJUMMA!?'' she screeched, making them laugh once again.

''It's a mystery, I've been trying to find out, but I think she can't choose herself who she likes better'' Chaerin grinned, earning a gasp from both Dara and Bom. ''Omo, ahjumma the player?'' She laughed while Dara smacked her on her arm making Bom pout. A sudden cough was interrupted, and all the girls looked up seeing a handsome tall boy standing infront of them.

And then it hit Bom.

''EDIS- I mean Tao?'' Her eyes sparkled at the male infront of her while he gave one of his killer smiles.

 

 

[A/N: Ohmygooooood, 26 subscribers already? And the comments? Ohmygod I love you guys. Thankyou for your interest in this, and the excited comments. Oh and thankyou for waiting patiently. Honestly I was lost how I should deliver this story at its best and I wrecked my brain completely. Hope the first chapter is liked, please comment and subscribe and.. upvote? Thankyou so so so much again for the support!]

*runs around*

 

[Oh and, I wrote a KrisxBom oneshot, two chapters and it's completed, If anyone's interested, please click]

/Pppyong!

Ohwait,

Some yness before I go /swims away