03

The Bet: Game's On!

Bom sighed as she laid on her bed. It was finally weekend, the week passed by so fast. She rolled on her tummy and pouted. Bom was utterly bored even though it was a Friday night. She thought about what her father said a couple of days ago and frowned. He was going to introduce her to his new girlfriend. 

 

Bom's father wasn't that old, in fact he was quite young, and to be the principal of Seoul's number one university at such a young age still surprises many. Bom had her good looks from both her mother and father, both we're incredibly good-looking, so it was no surprise she'd get something from both. He told her they we’re dating for quite a long time, and she’s finally ready to face his daughter, whatever that meant.

 

Sighing once again she decided to get up and go out to grab some fresh air, not before she wore an oversized hoodie over her tank top and shorts. ''Mmm'' she whispered, inhaling the fresh air. It rained a bit earlier so it was fresher than normal, she loved the scent.

 

 Bom wondered as she walked what if her father got remarried? She heard his girlfriend had an older son from her previous marriage, so would that mean if they did get married she'll live with him? They’d be siblings? She hurriedly got her phone out of her pocket, dialing a number and smiled once she heard the familiar voice.

 

''Eun-ah?'' she grinned while the female squealed in delight. ''Bom ah, how are you doing? You didn't call after you moved, and you promised!'' The female whined while Bom laughed. ''Eun, I honestly forgot I was too caught up with stuff here'' Bom frowned and she chuckled. ''I guess, so how are you doing and father?'' The older female asked and Bom wasn't so sure if she should tell or not. Park Go Eun was her older sister who continued living with her mother in the US, the main reason being that she was a famous cellist, and she had often shows there so she could hardly travel back to where she grew up. 

 

''Mmm, I guess so'' Bom nodded, tilting her head slightly. ''What happened?'' Go Eun asked curiously while Bom sighed. ''I don't know really, but.. he told me a couple of days ago that.. He’ll introduce me to his girlfriend...’’ A silence was heard followed soon by a laugh. ''Hul~ that old man still got it going'' she continued laughing while Bom let out a small gasp. ''Yah~!'' she whined while and Go Eun grinned. ''Stop being so innocent, I know you're not'' she laughed once again while a blush crept on Bom’s cheeks. ''Well atleast I know you're doing fine'' she hurriedly ended the call, with her cheeks flushed red completely and to her luck she bumped into someone and a slight squeal was heard as Bom waited for the impact of the fall on the ground, but was instead surprised by the pain not coming at all. 

 

''Eh?'' she murmured, opening her eyes slowly while the male slightly panted. ''Are you okay?'' he looked at her and both their eyes widened. ''Tao?''      ''Bom?''

 

--

 

‘’Have you gained weight?’’ Tao peered over, grinning at the female who let out a gasp. ‘’What!?’’ she blurted, wide eyes while Tao continued grinning. He was just teasing her, in fact he was surprised she weighed so light, did all girls weigh so light like a feather? Then again he never knew. He looked at her from the side of his eyes, noticing how she wore shorts, and boy did she have killer legs. His ears slightly got red, and he had a hard time shrugging it off.

‘’You’re just a weakling’’ she stuffed her hands in her pockets, blowing a raspberry while he chuckled. Then it hit her, the guy that looked like the angry bird, did he thought the same? Her thoughts we’re suddenly interrupted when Tao spoke again, ‘’It was a joke noona, you should eat more, you’re so light like a feather’’ He looked at her with a genuine smile, while Bom blushed slightly looking away.

 

‘’So, what are you doing so late at night?’’ she decided to ask after a short silence. ‘’Nothing really, I had to buy drinks for the rest, they’re here in the park near playing basketball’’ Bom nodded, noticing several bags with things in it. ‘’What about you shouldn’t you be at home? It’s dark and late?’’ He frowned looking at Bom. ‘’Mm, I was just out to take a stroll, I was too bored at home…’’ Tao nodded and another soothing silence took place.

 

‘’Want me to help you carry that?’’ She blinked innocently, staring at him straight into his eyes while he backed off slightly.

 

‘’N-no it’s okay’’ Tao replied, slowly walking faster. The innocent eyes that stared at him made him blush hard, the light brown orbs staring, he was mesmerized. ‘’Oooiii, I’m carrying them anyway’’ she slipped his hand in his right hand, grabbing the bags tightly while he stared at her. His heart beated faster at the touch, he felt like it was going to explode. He was star struck for a moment till he regained his posture, ‘’N-no, wait carry this instead, its way lighter’’ he took away the bags with cans of drinks and gave her the light one with snacks. ‘’Tsk, you act like I’m a weakling, I’m strong okay’’ she looked at him, a slight silence taking place before a fit of giggles broke out.

 

--

 

‘’Wow’’ Bom looked over at the fence which had lots of holes through it and looked at the males busily playing, like it was a real match in a big stadium. ‘’They love playing it, sometimes it gets too intense like today’’ Tao smiled, walking over to the entrance while Bom came to an halt. ‘’Uhh, I should probably go now’’ She handed him the bags while he frowned. ‘’Why don’t you join us?’’ He asked while Bom looked at the back. There we’re eleven guys, and she practically knew no one but Tao. ‘’No, It’s okay really’’ she smiled while he tilted his head.

 

‘’They won’t bite, I will protect you’’ he grinned and she let out a slight gasp, smacking his arm in process. ‘’Yes yes, the little weakling will protect me of the wolves playing basketball’’ She laughed, Tao staring at her wide-eyed. ‘’Oh my god, I’m not a weakling, you’d be surprised once you see me play’’

 

‘’Oh really’’ Bom looked at him curiously. ‘’Come on, just for a bit, I’ll introduce you. They won teat you up, or at least I think so..’’ he grinned, grabbing her hand dragging her inside while she squealed getting everyone’s attention.

 

xxxxx

 

‘’Tao’s taking rather long’’ Kai panted, wiping the sweat off his forehead. ‘’Maybe he met someone on the way, someone cute’’ Chen grinned while Luhan smacked him. ‘’I doubt it, I think he saw something panda related’’ They started laughing remembering Tao’s love for panda’s. ‘’Once he took so long because he couldn’t decide what stuffed panda toy he should get as he spotted five different ones.’’

 

‘’At least he managed to choose’’ Suho adjusted his snapback, ‘’Buying them all-in the end’’ Lay laughed this time while the rest soon followed. The basketball challenge is taking place today since the last time they didn’t manage to play as it was reserved for the older guys not from their university. Afterwards luck wasn’t on their side as it continued raining leaving them with a bad weather, so instead they hung out in each other’s houses.

 

‘’So Kris, how’s the challenge going?’’ Baekhyun peered over at Kris who just continued dribbling the basketball, throwing it up high scoring a point. ‘’Challenge?’’ he panted, wiping off the sweat on his forehead before walking towards them. ‘’The girl, have you managed to work your magic somewhere? It’s been almost a week, you’re lagging’’ Chanyeol grinned. ‘’Maybe’’ was all that Kris got out and they got curious, ears perking up.

 

‘’So... You hid something eh’’ Suho glared at him while Kris just showed off his usual smirk. ‘’The same day you guys challenged me, I had a small encounter’’ he smirked at them while they all gaped at them. ‘’Yah, such details! You’re not supposed to leave this out!’’ Baekhyun whined while he laughed. ‘’You never asked afterwards’’

 

‘’Are you serious?’’ He frowned, Kris continued laughing. He was amused, their faces it was priceless. ‘’I might tell you if you join my team’’

 

‘’Deal’’

 

‘’Yah, traitor’’ Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun who raised his hands innocently. ‘’Let’s warm up, I have to win’’ Baekhyun got up, grabbing the basketball while half of them followed.

 

The warm-up match got intense as tricks we’re demonstrated, scoring as soon as the other scored. Sweat was dripping down their foreheads, but they felt good. They didn’t notice Tao who came back, until a squeal was heard making them all look over at the entrance.

 

And soon everyone grinned, taking a glance at Kris before turning back to Tao and the female.

Xxxxx

 

‘’Taooooo!’’ she squealed and got surprised by the intense looks given afterwards. She mentally face palmed, she was too loud no wonder everyone looked at her. The two we’re soon standing in front of the boys and she started fiddling with her hoodie, not knowing what to do.

 

‘’You took rather long’’ Sehun looked at him while he handed him the bags. ‘’Long? I had to look for everything you guys demanded’’ he whined, Bom smiling secretly behind him. Did he know he was being cute? They peered over at the female giving Tao a sign. They scanned her completely, and we're caught off guard by her milky white long legs. They could pass by as a doll their legs, they we're shaped so perfectly and they gulped, shrugging it off quickly.

‘’Oh right, this is Bom’’ he introduced, catching Bom off-guard who managed to give a shy smile and a nod. ‘’Um... Nice to meet you’’ she murmured earning smiles from the rest. ‘’Nice to meet you I’m Suho’’ a not so tall looking male introduced, and Bom sort of remembered, the long introductions Dara gave were no joke, once she starts it somehow manages to get stuck in your head. Bom only nodded at their introductions. The one Dara ships with Minji was sure a cute shy male. Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Lay, Chen, Sehun, Xiumin, Chanyeol, Kai all introduced themselves and two we’re left. Bom looked at the one with the baby face, and wondered. She didn’t know this one at all. ‘’I’m Luhan’’ he introduced, a smile appearing on his face and she wanted to scream. He was handsome that’s for sure, but when a smile appeared on his face, she wanted to squish his cheeks. The last one, caught her completely off-guard. It was the same jerk from before, no doubt.

 

‘’Kris’’ was all he simply said, with a smirk on his face and somehow she blushed. Hard. His stare was locked on her, and she didn’t know what to do. She hurriedly gave a nod, a small staring competition taking place till Baekhyun coughed, interrupting.

 

‘’So, are you a noona.. or..’’ Baekhyun curiously glanced over at her while she titled her head, lips pouting. ‘’Umm, I’m not sure when you guys we’re born..’’ she spoke up while Baekhyun mentally face palmed himself. Of course. Kris on the other hand noticed, she was being cute without even trying. Blinking so innocently and pouting, he was getting more and more interested.

 

‘’She’s a noona to all of us’’ Tao spoke, with them all staring wide-eyed. ‘’I’m older then you all?’’ She let out a slight gasp while they did the same. ‘’But.. she looks younger?’’ Suho whispered, while Tao laughed and Kris stared at her. ‘’She was born in March, 1990’’ he continued and she looked at him, surprised he didn’t forget. ‘’Eh, same month and year as me?’’ Xiumin squealed, happy while she looked at him, not believing it one bit. He had chubby cheeks, and he could pass by as a 94-er.

 

‘’Noona is two days older.''

 

The noona that stuns us all *nosebleed*

this guy khksfzhdfkhf ruining my biaslist fjhskjfhskjfh

and then theres this... idiot fhkjjffhsjkfhkfh

 

Where have all my subbies gone? Is this getting boring or... dkzhfkhfkjhsfjfk Do not worry it's getting spiced up very soon /grins.

Please comment, subscribe and upvote <3