Emptiness.

World of our own

Emptiness.

 

SuHo couldn’t take his eyes of the road in front of him. Right beside him, D.O was driving taking him away of this town, he was taking him away from this college, he was taking him away from his friends.

He was taking him away from Ara.

He had a lump in his throat and couldn’t understand what his friends were talking about. He only heard sounds. All the word they were saying were only sounds, they had lost all their meaning.

Even though he was with his family it didn’t feel right. Something was missing. Someone was missing. He lowered his head while thinking of Ara.

He remembered the day before when he had went home…

*** Flashback***

“SuHo… is that you?”

“Yes I’m back…”

“We have to talk to you, right now.” BaekHyun wouldn’t have added the “right now” part if it wasn’t extremely important.

“What’s going on?”

“We notices you were less and less home…” ChanYeol began

“Because I’m focusing more on my studies… By the way I must work with my group for the next paper of the literature class so I have to make it quick with you guys because she is waiting for me and…”

“She… You’re talking of this girl aren’t you…?” Kai asked cutting of the older.

“Her name is Ara and she is great. In fact she is greater than just great. She is like… The best! You should meet her…”

“SuHo you must stop seeing her.” SeHun had stated knowing that his friend would be pained. But they had to do that.

“You don’t understand…”

“I think we perfectly do SuHo… You lie to us because of this girl… And she is a human.” D.O added.

“I… I shouldn’t have lied but you don’t know her…”

“And do you really know her?” ChanYeol asked.

“And furthermore… Does she really know you? Have you told her the entire truth about yourself?” added BaekHyun.

“All we want is for you to be happy but can you tell us that she is your mate? Can you really consider her as the only person you want to be with?” SeHun wondered.

“I do. I can. I promise guys…”

“Is that why you didn’t introduced her to us? Have you ever talked about us? Are you sure she will accept you anyway, whatever you are?” Kai couldn’t stop asking.

“And are you ready to betray our nature and maybe put everyone in this room in danger because you are attracted to her and you want to tell her everything?” D.O concluded.

*** Present time***

SuHo was the leader of his pack. He had a greater responsibility than any of his brothers. He had to protect them even more as a guide and not only as a part of the pack…

Ha couldn’t do that to them.

He had made the right decision.

At least it was what he wanted to think. It was what he had to be persuaded not to break apart.

But still he hated himself for his weakness. He hated himself for having put his friend in peril.

And he hated himself even more when he thought of Ara.

 


 

So today's chapter is kinda short... But I have to tell it was hard to write... And tomorrow's one is going to be hard also...

I mean... When you imagine a character it grows on you and you somehow learn to like her/him... Like your "imagination child" in a way so it's hard to imagine him/her suffering :( 

But I promise the drama will go away... enventually... maybe...

THANKS again to all of you for reading/commenting/subscribing... You can't imagine how it can make my day to see that people are actually taking interest in what I'm writing... ♥