Wolf's bane

World of our own

Wolf’s bane

 

As TaeSun ran in the woods he could feel the wolf presence not that far, he could smell the perfume of his sister and he prayed he wasn’t too late…

As he reached a clearing he saw his sister facing the man he hated from the bottom of his heart. He interposed himself as he shouted.

“Don’t . even . try . to . touch . her!”

“What do you want Tae?” His sister asked in an irritated voice.

“I want you to be safe that’s all I want for you!”

“I’m safe. Sure I’m in the woods but I’m not alone!”

“Don’t you remember how much he hurt you the first time? And beside that there are some… beast around here that shouldn’t go near you. Like ever.”

TaeSun fiercly looked at SuHo as he told the last sentences.

Ara wondered what was happening. She wasn’t used to her brother behaving weirdly and being overprotective. Sure he had always protected her but she was used to him protecting her from afar, not barging in her private conversations… And she wasn’t used to SuHo’s facial expression either. This mixed feeling of fierceness and somehow guilt wasn’t the look SuHo used to have…

“Aren’t you going to tell me what’s going on? I can feel it you’re not as usual so just spill it.”

“You weren’t even brave enough to tell her the truth about yourself. How can my sister love someone she can’t trust…? I’ll never get it! You’re such a coward!”

“Don’t call him a coward! You have no right to judge him you don’t even know him!”

“Why do you even stand up for him? You don’t know him. He hadn’t told you who he is.”

Ara stopped arguing with her brother. If TaeSun was telling her she didn’t know the whole truth it only meant that he knew something she didn’t know. She looked at SuHo above her brother’s shoulder.

“What is he referring to precisely? I know my brother won’t invent things just to break us apart.”

“I was going to tell you about that…” SuHo’s voice augured no good.

“What’s “that” exactly?”

“I’m… I’m not what you think I am… I am not a normal person…”

“You’re not even a person.” TaeSun added with a disgusted face.

“Just shut up Tae. Let him speak.” Ara was tired of all of her brother interventions.

“I may not be a “person” but I am human… Partially human at least…”

Ara’s eyes widened as she first thought of a bad joke SuHo and TaeSun were making to her.

“What do you mean by… “partially human?” Do you mean you’re not a human being?”

“Just… Would you let me show you?”

“I… I don’t even know what you want to show me exactly…”

“I want to show you what I am. Don’t be scared please. I promise I won’t hurt anyone of you…”

TaeSun smirked at SuHo’s last sentence. Did he really think that he would let him be?

Ara stayed frozen as she saw the man she loved transforming into a wolf. A beautiful and majestic wolf but a wolf nonetheless. Her heart ached as she understood that SuHo had hidden that since their first meeting.

She didn’t felt her brother leaving her and she didn’t realize her brother charging on SuHo as a wolf until she heard a yelp coming from the wolf.

“What are you doing! You’re crazy! You’re going to hurt him! Let him go!”

She hadn’t realized that she was hitting her brother.

“I see you’ve made your choice… You prefer being with this animal than keep your brother…”

“I want both! Come on Tae I know you’re not like that! Why did you do that? I know you have a purpose for everything you do!”

“I… I wanted to show you his weakness… I wanted to show you that he hadn’t any self-control as a wolf… And I failed. But I don’t want you to be hurt by him ever again.”

“Stop behaving like a toxic plant trying to kill our relationship. I’m willing to try again. Can’t you feel that it’s both a blessing and a burden for him to be like that?”

“I feel it…”

TaeSun decided to look at the curled up wolf to talk to him.

“I’m an older brother. I love my sister and I don’t want her to be hurt. I’m sorry for the pain I inflicted you. I only have a question for you. How can I be sure you’ll never hurt her again?”

The wolf painfully went back on four and changed to his human form.

SuHo quickly put clothes on before going in front of Ara who had turned her back seeing him changing to his human form. He looked at TaeSun.

“I promise I’ll take care of her.”

Then he looked again at the girl facing him.

“Your brother wants me not to hurt anymore. I can’t promise that. But I can promise to do my best.
Marry me Ara?”

 


 

Last chapter is tomorrow... What do you think Ara will answer? :)

So, according to the poll, the next story will be Tao's one!!!! (Yay! Poor Tao.. He was on the first chapter of the whole serie after all so it's only fair he should be the nest one... ^^)

I hope you like the update :)

Thank to my subscribers , to the ones who takes time to comment, and for all my readers :)