Wouldn't change a thing

World of our own

Wouldn’t change a thing?

 

His heart couldn’t take it. His mind wasn’t processing what he just saw.

Ara was one of the shyest girls SuHo had ever met… He just couldn’t imagine Ara going out with this stranger less than three months after his leaving. But, at the same time, he knew that he wasn’t the “leaving” type… Still he had left her a few months ago…

His heart was aching but he also knew that he loved her too much to give up on her.

But somehow he felt wrong. He could remember her wide smile as she held on tightly to the man and he knew that her happiness was on the line.

Scratch that. Their happiness was at stake. And he didn’t care what he had to do to show how much he loved her.

Love was like a battlefield. And even though he was wounded he didn’t care on going on under the fire and the bullets of this guy. When he will be her love again he would be bulletproof.

He smiled as he went to bed. Tomorrow would be a big day. He knew that confronting her for the first time wasn’t going to be easy.

The sun had raised and SuHo was already up. In fact he hasn’t slept of the night… Ara’s vision with this boy was still something disturbing to him…

Ara was waiting at the entrance of the library as usual. Somehow she felt different this morning. She felt bas, she dread that something was happening even though she didn’t know why…

She felt like that since the day before when TaeSun had come to look for her. He was the last person she had expected to see since SuHo’s leaving and still he had come and she couldn’t help but being happy in her misery… She took her book to wait until the opening of the library when she heard someone clearing his throat. She froze. It couldn’t be possible. He was far away and he didn’t care about her anymore.

In fact she even doubted he had ever felt something for her.

She raised her head only to see her fear become a reality.

Holding nonchalantly a book in his hands, SuHo, the boy she had loved with all her heart, the boy she had cried for months now, was facing her with a nervous smile.

She blinked once then twice.

He was still there.

“Hi Ara…”

He was him indeed… She was so surprised that she answered him.

“Hi…”

“Listen I have to talk to you… I know you probably don’t want to listen to me… You must think that I’m a liar… And you would probably tell me that I don’t keep my promises but if you knew the reality of the situation I was in…”

“And what is this situation SuHo… What was the situation that made you leave me alone without even telling goodbye? Are you really such a coward that you can’t even tell a girl goodbye when you leave her and only let her a letter?”

“You have every right to be mad at me but…”

SuHo was cut by Ara. He had never seen her like that. In fact he had never imagined that she would be so ferocious.

“I have every right to be mad at you yes! You left me without coming to me, not even giving a reason for your departure… And do you know why I’m so mad at you? Why did you write that you loved me? Why couldn’t you write a goodbye and letting me free to live a life of my own and not being haunted by you? I hate you SuHo and I don’t want to see you ever again!”

And with that Ara left. What SuHo didn’t know was that the young girl was so hurt that she couldn’t face him anymore and she had gone to hide herself like a wounded puppy and cry.

SuHo stayed still for a while as he understood what the girl had just said.

Seeing the stranger Ara was with coming to the library his look darkened and he muttered:

“I’m sorry but you will…”

Hate was just another way of talking about love. And he will show her what love really was this time. No betrayal.

 


 

Today's chapter is out... YAY! (don't ask me why Ara's friend (lover?) is named TaeSun (like SHINee TaeMin's brother^^) I just liked the sound of that :p)

I'm sorry the chapter isn't that good to me and it's quite short but I had the worst day so... I'm just exhausted right now...

But tomorrow it'll be longer *pinky promise*

Anyway... Thank you my readers/commenters/subscribers for your support.

I hope you still like the story :)

 

Here you go for the poll :)