Council

World of our own

Council

 

“Do you really believe that this girl is more than just a… friend to him?” SeHun asked.

“Now that you’ve talked about a girlfriend, I was there the day after their meeting. And I can tell you that the look on his face was far from being just friendly… His face was enlightened just by seeing her… And he didn’t even bother to introduce me to her…” ChanYeol said.

“I don’t think we should talk about this without SuHo being here with us… I mean he is our friend and the leader of our pack and maybe we’re imagining things…” D.O suggested.

“I was just warning you… I don’t think that SuHo’s absence to all of our walks in the wood is a coincidence… Each time he has an emergency… Some work to finish or something like that… And each time he has to do his work at the library… Isn’t it a great coincidence?” BaekHyun noticed.

“What I don’t get is his self-control… I mean… He is a wolf after all! It’s been at least a month he hasn’t been to the woods and transformed. How can he live like that without losing his temper and transforming in the streets? Sure, SuHo has always been one of the calmest among us but he can’t stay human like that nevertheless” Kai inquired.

“Maybe this girl has something to do with him keeping his cool… Don’t you think that somehow she is making him…? How to say that…” SeHun wondered.

“You mean that she is making somehow more human?” D.O advised the younger one.

“The question of her influence remains… Should it be considered as a good one or a bad one? If this girl is the reason of his change, should we consider that it’s a good thing for him to date her or not?” Kai asked the rest of the pack.

“I don’t see how she could be a bad influence… I mean he is still a great leader… Even though he is less here we can still go and see him when we are bothered by something… He is still the same SuHo we all know…” ChanYeol noticed.

“Is he? Really? I mean… Ok he is there when we need him… But he has never been so secretive about something until now… He hasn’t even introduced this girl to any of us nor had he talked about her to us… I’m sure this girl is great but… He hadn’t given us the chance to see it by ourselves… And she is a human.”

BaekHyun’s last sentenced echoed in his friends’ minds as they shared the same look. They knew they weren’t going to like what they would have to do.

They loved their friend and brother. They didn’t want to see him hurt in any way. But if SuHo and this girl were really going out together, even if they were only friends, their leader was breaking one of their most cherished rules. Werewolves couldn’t have any relationship with human. Be it friendship or love. It was part of the pact they had made with their six other brothers of the pack. And no one was allowed to break this rule. Rules were made for a real purpose. SuHo’s relationship with this girl had to be broken by any means.

********

SuHo watched Ara’s figure as the girl played with the few curls of her hair. She had read her book all afternoon and now that it was sunset, the young girl had stopped to look at the sun coming down and fading in the pink clouds. Her cheeks were reddened by the sun but he knew she didn’t really care. She turned her face and smiled when they exchanged looks.

“Thanks to you I had the fluffiest pillow I’ve ever had to read” Ara chuckled.

SuHo smiled back. He couldn’t answer. He had a lump in his throat. He was unable to speak.

What would his friend think of Ara if he introduced her to them? Would they be hurt because he had never talked to them about her. Should he tell her about his “brothers” beforehand? He had to stop lying to everyone. He knew that he had to tell Ara he was a wolf. But he couldn’t, it was over his will. He knew she won’t believe him and then feel betrayed.

He had to talk to his friend. They would know what to do. And maybe they will even let him date a human girl. After all, he knew that his friends only wanted his happiness.

And now that he had tasted to what a day with Ara by his side was, he was aware that his happiness couldn’t be without her by his side.

 

 


 

Here you go for today...

Sorry, today's chapter is a little shorter... I'll try to make them longer... Prepare yourself for tomorrow's chapter... 

THANKS TO YOU (yes you *points to you*) thanks for reading me, commenting and subscribing :)