I'll never forget you.

World of our own

I’ll never forget you

 

SuHo wandered in the forest in his wolf’s form as he recalled BaekHyun face. He knew that BaekHyun somehow had a weird feeling for Yina. And somehow he knew it wasn’t hate. It was more, much more.

He knew this look.

He had looked Ara this way.

Maybe the younger one didn’t realize but Yina was his Ara. But how could BaekHyun realize this when he had no idea of SuHo’s pain?

He didn’t know that each time SuHo smiled, the boy remembered the smile Ara used to give him back.

He didn’t know that each time that SuHo laughed it was a hollow sound because Ara’s one didn’t resounded at the latter ears.

He didn’t know that each time that his leader closed his eyes; it was only to picture the face of the one he had left behind.

The one he had loved like no other.

The one he still loved and couldn’t forget. The one he will never forget.

At least, when SuHo was a wolf, he had no memory of Ara. The girl didn’t know what he was. The girl had never been with him as a wolf.

At least when he was a wolf he could find his wild nature back and let his pain be transformed into anger and aggressiveness.

At least when he was a wolf he was allowed to howl at will. The worst that could happen was to worry some human lost in the woods.

He knew that he was taking risks but it was the best way to free himself from his pain and anger.

His friends had witnessed his sorrow. They had wiped his tears when he had allowed himself to cry in front of them.

Now it was his time to find back his leader’s position.

Now it was time for him to help the younger one.

He could feel BaekHyun’s body becoming tensed as he watched the girl. Because BaekHyun was his brother and because he had lived this situation before he could feel the wrath rising from the younger’s heart.

Then he wasn’t surprised when he saw his friend turning into a wolf as he lost his temper and let himself be overwhelmed by his wild nature.

He extended his hand and held his friend by the fur as he whispered at his ears only for BaekHyun to hear him.

“You should go and run in the woods tonight Baek… I don’t want to hurt her. And I don’t want you to hurt her. She didn’t know about our pact. She’s innocent. Go hunt on the woods. Try to relax and come back to us when you feel you can handle it.”

He knew too well how hard it was for his friend to have a hold on his emotions. Now that Ara wasn’t there anymore, he wasn’t able to keep himself back. Now that Ara was out of his life he couldn’t help but be a lesser man and a lesser wolf. Now that Ara wasn’t beside him he wasn’t himself anymore. Now that Ara was only a memory and someone he couldn’t stop loving he was trapped in his past and memory…

He met his friend’s eyes and he knew what his brother was thinking. He knew that BaekHyun had always found him too gentle and too kind with everyone. He knew that it was the only explanation they had to explain his love for a “plain” human (if only they knew this human…)... He knew that somehow some of his brothers thought that he was weak.

But what they didn’t know was that love only weakens you to make you stronger.

And even though Ara had made a weak man of him, he had never been stronger than when she was by his side.

 

 


 

So... Here's today's (very) short chapter... Even though they are not together I feel that it's less depressing than yesterday's and the day before... But it may be me wanting to think that way!

I hope you're still enjoying the story :)

The words in italics were takne from my story Beauty and the beast ... For those who haven't read it it may help you understand the whole chapter and the ones following (welll... its sequel Let out the beast will...)

I will never say it enough so Thank you for reading/commenting and subscribing ♥