World of our own?

World of our own

World of our own?

 

Another day had passed. Since he had forbidden his sister to see SuHo one week ago, he couldn’t help but have the feeling that she was little by little happier day by day. And, even though he only wanted her to be happy he knew that this happiness was somehow related to SuHo and he didn’t like that. He didn’t like that at all.

“Ara? Ara where are you?”

Nobody answered. Ara had developed from being alone in her room to go to the library again every day. But still she used to be back to home early. She should have been there…

“Sis’ are you up there?”

Only silence welcomed his words. And he began to fear for her. What if she was with this wolf?

He went up running, bluntly opening his sister’s room.

It wasn’t particularly messy. But he felt that something wasn’t right. He began to look for something that would tell him where his sister was, only to find a pile of books.

He normally wouldn’t have opened them. But it wasn’t a normal day. His sister was missing and he had a strong feeling that she was with a werewolf.

He opened the first one to where the bookmark had been set to find a letter with words underlined and his fear became real as the name SuHo was written on it. A cold sweat began to run on his back. Trying to think he took the latter book he had seen his sister with to find a handwritten letter. It had obviously been written by SuHo…

“Ara,

I know you have every right to hate me.

I know you have every right to want me far away.

But I can’t go. Not now. You know how I feel.

I’ve borrowed words from your favorites book only to try to reach you, only to try to capture your heart again as you captured mine the first time.

My feelings haven’t changed since then. They had just increased if that’s possible…

I know that somewhere, deep down, you’re ready to forgive me for the pain I inflicted you.

Give me another chance. Please, let me build a world of our own where I’ll show you who I really am.

I love you forever and always.

Yours for all times.

SuHo”

This beast surely knew what words to use to charm his sister and his fears grow again. “I’ll show you who I really am.” Did it mean that he will change in front of her? It was way too risky!

 TaeSun had the feeling that he had to look for his sister where SuHo was. And this meant going to the woods. He ran as fast as he could to go fetch his sister and rescue her from her former boyfriend.

****************

SuHo somehow couldn’t believe his eyes…

He had a feeling that Ara still loved him but he never thought that she would be standing right in front of him right now.

He had asked her to come but he never thought she would be ready to forgive him that soon. He extended his arm to caress her cheek. And as he felt her soft skin under his touch his fear of him seeing a vision flew away. It was really her. She was standing, looking him with attention and a mixed feeling of pain and love in her eyes.

“Ara…”

The call he had wanted to be loud was only a whisper as he lost his words, unable to tell her anything else.

“SuHo…”

Her answered reflected all the love she had for him by only calling his name.

They stayed that way for a while until Ara faintly smiled with tears in her eyes.

“I forgive you. I love you too much to lose you another time.”

This whisper sounded like a shout to SuHo’s ears. The most beautiful and hope providing shout he had ever heard.

Ara put her hand above SuHo’s one on her cheek and slightly hold the man’s one as SuHo felt his heart beating faster and faster in his chest.

It was time.

He had to show who he was.

What he was… 

 

 


 

Cliffhanger^^ Tomorrow's chapter or thursday's one will probably the end of this story (even though Ara and SuHo may appear in others stories of my "wolf serie")

THANKS to my subscribers (virtual hug), commenters (virtual kiss), and readers (I feel so blessed to have so many people reading me...)

 

I'm putting the poll once again, you're the one choosing the next Exo having a love story so choose wisely XD