Confession?

World of our own

Confession?

 

Ara chuckled to herself as she read for the hundredth time Mr Darcy’s first confession to Elisabeth. SuHo who was beside her raised his head.

“Why are you laughing?”

“Oh… I’m just enjoying the scene you know… Mr Darcy is rejected by Elisabeth and even though it’s not funny I just love this scene… It’s one of my favorite…”

“The poor guy is rejected and you laugh and like the scene… Would you be heartless?”

Ara shrugged.

“Firstly, the guy hasn’t showed his cool side until now so his love shouldn’t be returned! And secondly I like this scene because it’s the real beginning of their affection and not only their attraction…”

“Oh… So you wouldn’t laugh at a poor guy confessing to you.” SuHo playfully eyed Ara.

“Of course I won’t! And anyway, nobody is going to confess to me. It’s not like I knew a lot of guys and… Shared love only happens in stories. Reality is far from being that great…”

“Do you believe so?” SuHo asked, looking straight into Ara’s eyes. The girl lowered her head clearing .

“Yes I do believe that… It is one of the reasons why I love to read… You can imagine everything… You can even forget the end and rewrite it your own way… You can make any story your own. You can create your perfect Mr. Darcy… You can imagine any confession from anybody you like…”

“Oh… Because there is someone you like?” SuHo asked feeling his heart beating slightly faster in stress and anticipation.

“I don’t know…”

SuHo didn’t expect such an answer. He had thought she would say a swift “no” and talked about something else.

“Is it someone I know? Is it one of my friends? What do you mean by “I don’t know?”…?”

“Well… I now I like him but… I don’t know if I love him. I’ve already thought I was in love and then discovered that it wasn’t love afterward… So I wish I could know if it’s him…”

“I’m sure you’ll find out. But promise me that whatever happens and whoever you like or like you well stay friends…”

“I promise…”

“… And now that you promised I have to go, I have an essay to finish…”

“Oh…” Ara seemed quite disappointed. “I wanted to talk a little more with you…”

“We’ll have plenty of time to talk later. At least I hope so…”

“I’ll always have time for you, you know…”

SuHo smiled at hearing the girl statement. His white pearls dazzled Ara. How can someone be so compassionate, so beautiful inside and out like SuHo…? How someone like him could take interest by talking with her… He already had lots of friends… Why was he taking interest in a bookworm like her, she asked herself once more…?

“Just… Could we meet at the library like… at 9PM?”

“Of course… but you do realize that it will be closed at this hour…”

“Yeah I know, it doesn’t matter…”

SuHo eyed the girl, wanting to peck her cheeks or at least be able to squeeze her hand but he restrained himself and waved at the girl while leaving her at the coffee they used to meet.

Ara sighed lightly as she saw SuHo’s figure fading… She jumped with surprise as she received a text message.

“Don’t be late. See you ;)  “

 

 


Hey hey hey...
So sorry for the late update... i went home quite late and I had a huge day...
I hope my story isn't becoming boring... Action is coming soon i promise!

 

♥ I just want to hug you fictionaly: thanks for reading, thanks for commenting, thanks for subscribing... ♥
and no I'm not a crazy girl (well... maybe a little?), I'm just thankful :)