You’re my mate…

World of our own

You’re my mate…

 

“WHAT?”

Ara and TaeSun were frantically looking at SuHo as they realized he wasn’t joking.

“SuHo… Please… Listen to me… I love you…”

“But? I know there is a but somewhere…”

“But we should wait. We should let us time to know each other. I’ve missed you each and every second when you were somewhere far away and I didn’t know where but we don’t know each other that much…”

“I know you’re the one for me. I can feel it. You’re my mate. It’s in you. You’re that special someone that will help me be better…”

“Listen guy… Listen to my sister… I can feel that you’re sincere but don’t you think it’s too soon? You’ve known each other for less than a year… You’re young you have time to learn to know each other…”

TaeSun wasn’t aggressive anymore. Maybe it was because he had been taken aback by SuHo’s proposal but he also knew that SuHo only wanted Ara’s happiness. Maybe his proposal was a crazy move but he felt that it was the only move SuHo had felt strong enough to show how much he cared for his sister…

“I’m sorry… I know it’s ridiculous… but I hoped you’ll agree… I don’t know many persons that would agree on chatting in the woods with a werewolf… I should already be flattered that you took it that well…”

SuHo had lowered his head and his voice, somehow ashamed of what he was and what he had done.

“You don’t have to be. Look at yourself… You’re amazing. And it’s not your fault if you’re a werewolf… I don’t know if legends are true but if they are you’re a victim rather than a murder unless you’ve already hurt people…”

“I’ve never attended to anyone’s life or physical integrity”

“Then you have nothing to be ashamed of… I love you for who you are and even if it’s still hard for me to believe and to understand, I love you even if you’re partially a wolf… But I just want you to promise me something…”

“I’ll do anything for you and you know it…”

“Don’t ever lie or hide things from me again…”

“About that… I’ve got something else to tell you… I’m not the only werewolf… I belong to a pack…”

“Do you mean that there are others like you?” TaeSun couldn’t believe what he had heard.

“Yes… We’re twelve wolves in the pack…”

“Wait… So there are eleven other wolves that could hurt my baby sister? There is no way I’m letting you two go alone when she will meet them!”

SuHo smiled… TaeSun protective side somehow pleased him and amused him at the same time…

“Well… If Ara agrees I’d like to present her to the others as soon as possible so there won’t be any more secrets…”

“… I’d really like to meet them as soon as possible even though I’m tired as hell and I may not be ready to meet other wolves today…”

“… And they don’t live in this town anymore… I’d really like you to meet them…”

“I think I can bear meeting eleven wolves if they are your friends…”

“Wait… they are twelve…”

“WHAT? And where does this last wolf come from if I may ask?” TaeSun was shocked.

“Well… When I left them BaekHyun was going out with Yina who is actually… a she-werewolf?”

“You mean that my sister could be changed into a wolf? Are you crazy I’m not letting her go!”

“I mean that Ara won’t be turned into a she-werewolf unless she wants to. I’ll protect her. And you can go with us if you want! I’m sure you will befriend my brothers…”

“You bet I’ll go with you!”

Ara smiled. This morning, TaeSun didn’t even want to hear about SuHo and now he was ready to go on a trip with the both of them… She lovingly looked at SuHo who smiled to her as he chuckled, understanding what she was thinking about… She intertwined her fingers in SuHo’s ones.

Oh, how much she had missed his pearly smile. How much she had missed his laugh.

She was ready to give it another try.

She was ready to follow him and to learn more about him…

She was ready for them to build a world of their own.

 

 


So here it is... it's "World of our own" last chapter!)

I hope you're not too disappointed she said "no" but somehow it didn't feel right so soon^^

Tomorrow Tao's story will begin^^ For those who may be impatient (lol as if!) it'll be named "Puzzle of my heart"

 

Thanks to all of you... I never though so many people would subscribe to this story... thank you ♥

I thank the one who did post comments! It's always so cool to have a comment! :D

Thanks to the readers (even the silent ones :p) 

And a special thanks to the person who upvoted my story... *virtual hug*

 

I hope you liked the story!