Please help me...

World of our own

Please help me…

 

SuHo watched the girl from afar. She had opened the library and, in a flashlight had disappeared between two shelves at the back of the library.

He didn’t remember having ever seen her before… But the college he was in was huge and he didn’t usually go to the library. In fact he was used to work with his friends on the rooftop or at their house… And he did not have any contact with human beings… At least not fully humans…

“Where was I…”

A girl’s chanting voice resounded in the library as Ara was looking in the book. Without really taking care of what surrounded her, she brought the old book to her desk passing by SuHo and not even realizing there was someone else in the room.

SuHo looked again at his subject: he had to do a paper on some legendary animal for his literature class. There were so many that he didn’t know what to choose… At least he knew that some of the pretended “legendary” animals were real… He had made a list of the real “legendary” animal and picked one: the Sphinx. How could humans imagine such a creature? But, after all, humans also believed that werewolves didn’t exist.

Looking for books, he wondered where he could look for it… And somehow he already knew that the best solution was to ask the girl at the desk to help him…

“Hum… Sorry… Can I ask you a question?”

“Yes of course, what do you want to know?”

The girl was so absorbed by the book that she didn’t even pay attention to the guy talking to her, not even raising her head.

“I’d like to look for books but I don’t really know where I should look for…”

Ara silently sighed. Nothing was easier than finding a book. He just had to look in the online register using a keyword… But she was also here to help people she scolded herself, finally looking at the person facing her.

He was tall… Well, not that tall but since she was little and sat at the desk she had the impression of facing someone tall. He had an angelic face with young boy yet masculine feature and his smile was to die for, like literally. She was somehow captivated by his eyes as she could not break the eye connection they had.

“What can I do to help you sir? What are you looking for?”

SuHo couldn’t help but smile again at the cute girl… He was not used to be called “sir” by someone of his age…

“Well… First I’d like to know where to find books about the Sphinx…”

“Oh… I’d advise you to look in an encyclopedia first even though I’m sure you already know the principal things to know… Then you should look for the Oedipus myth on the Latin aisle and finally there is a whole mythological themed aisle just right here…”

While talking she had already led SuHo to different places of the library giving him several books… As she looked at the young guy –or rather the pile of books hiding the young man- she giggled lightly before adding:

“And you should hurry if it’s for Mr. Lee paper about legendary creatures… The paper is due tomorrow and I can’t believe you still haven’t done that!”

“You sound like my friends scolding me…” A grumpy voice answered. “and how do you know about this paper?”

“Well… I’m in you class for literature and culture so I would know…”

“What? But how come I’ve never seen you before.”

“… I’m usually on the back of the class… I guess you’ve seen me but you didn’t really notice me…”

“Until now… Would you like to have coffee sometime?”

 


 

Here's today chapter *yay* It seems so short here compared to word O.o I'll try to make longer chapter but my first goal is first and foremost to write everyday so I can't promise they will be longer everyday... :)

I don't have much to say today except THANK YOU for reading my story
I hope you like it, if you want you can let a comment. ☺
And thanks to all the people subscribing to me... I never thought I'd have subscribers ♥