Just a cup of coffee? Please?

World of our own

Just a cup of coffee? Please?

 

SuHo was somehow nervous. He had never asked out a girl before. There were the rules and one of them clearly dictated a no girlfriend policy.

However, SuHo already knew that the only reason to be happy to go in the literature class was the idea of seeing Ara. He also already knew he was going to ask her out.

He smiled as he entered the room. She was already there, reading a book at her table, not taking care of the noisy students around her. Passionate and fascinating: these were the word describing Ara with SuHo’s eyes. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail except a few strands that were hiding her beautiful face. SuHo couldn’t help; he couldn’t take his eyes off of her. As she furrowed her brows and bit her lips, the teacher entered the room. And if ChanYeol hadn’t give him a slight elbow punch he would have shamelessly continued to show his back to the teacher.

“What were you doing? What’s going on with you? ChanYeol asked a confused look written all over his face.”

“What do you mean? There is nothing going on…”

“SuHo I know you… You don’t usually this freaky and slightly sickening dazed face…”

“I do not have any face Channie. Stop it, the teacher is watching us.”

“STUDENTS, today is the ultimatum to give back your works on legendary figures. I hope everybody have done it. Please could you pick them up miss?”

“I hope I’ll have a good grade”, SuHo whispered to his friend.

“I’m sure you will… Come on you did work a lot on this…”

“It’s easy for you to say. You’ve chosen werewolves…”

“Please can I have your essays please? “

SuHo raised his head while recognizing the melodious voice that had asked for his work. He smiled at the girl facing him, noticing the light blush on her cheeks as he did so.

“Here you go… Channie just give Ara your work, she is waiting for it and you know it’s impolite to make a lady wait for you.”

Ara chuckled as she heard SuHo calling her “a lady”. She was far from being girly and ladylike. She was a bookworm; she always wore jeans and huge sweaters. Taking the papers from SuHo’s hands she talked before going on to pick up the rest of the works.

“You know SuHo I heard that you were afraid not to have a good mark but it’s going to be alright… You have great reference books in your bibliography.”

And she continued to walk in the rows to pick the papers.

“I would not have made it if it wasn’t for you”, SuHo grumbled, hating him for not being able to tell her a simple sentence like that.

“What’s going on with you SuHo…? What are you talking about?”

“Nothing Channie. It’s not important…”

 SuHo turned over to his friend before adding

“Don’t wait for me at the end of the class. And I’ll come back later than usual. You guys don’t wait for me to have dinner and go to the woods… There is something I must do…”

As the class ended, Ara’s mind was far away from what the teacher was speaking. As usual, she couldn’t help but think about the story she was currently reading. What was going to happen? Her trail of thoughts were interrupted as SuHo tapped gently on her shoulder.

“Hum… I am sorry to bother you but… What about the cup of coffee we’ve been talking about yesterday? I’d really like to pay you back for your help. Please, come with me?”

“I guess I can’t turn down such an offer… Even though I should be reading… So I’ll just say… yes?”

The young man smiled while giving her a paper on which he had written his cellphone number.

“Please call me when your class is over. I’ll be waiting for you at the main portal.”

“Deal” Ara nodded as she stretched out a paper with her own number and watched SuHo's figure diseappearing in the hallway.

 

 


 

Soooo... Here you go!
I'm sorry I couldn't update yesterday... I couldn't find time to write but I'm working on the story now ;)
I don't think I'll be able to write another chapter since I'm exhausted. I should be sleeping right now ^^"

Hope you like the story so far. THANKS for reading, commenting and subscribing ♥.
Until tomorrow have a nice day (/night?^^)