What does that means – tame?

World of our own

What does that means – tame?

 

SuHo couldn’t face the man. Not now, it was too soon for him to handle the fact that Ara already had a new boyfriend. He decided to stay only to borrow a book to read… one of the books Ara had told him to read…

Looking a last time at the man he turned his back and left thoughtful on how to win Ara’s heart back holding the book that may be a key to help him on the way of their happiness.

TaeSun was puzzled and surprised not to see Ara. He surely remembered that the girl had said she was going to the library. Where could she be? Still listening to his music he looked for Ara in the campus, only to find her in her “hiding spot” trying not to cry but failing at it as tears were running on her face.

She didn’t say a word.

She only hugged him as if her life depended on it.

All that TaeSun could do was to hug her even more, showing her his love and support.

He didn’t need to ask. He knew why she was in such a distress state. Ara had told him everything about her recent past and he always had the feeling that this guy named “SuHo” was going to be back sooner or later…

**********************************

SuHo was carefully reading the book he had borrowed, still disturbed by the thought of Ara having another boyfriend than himself…

She was also to blame. Hadn’t she promised that “he was the only one she will ever love”?

Had she promised the same thing to this stranger?

He couldn’t picture Ara as a player but still he felt like it, betrayed and left aside…

He couldn’t concentrate on the words of this author… It was way too hard to focus on something else than the picture of the man hugging the woman SuHo still loved. Suddenly some words draw his attention. Trying to concentrate on the words and their meanings he focused as he read the extract again.

"To me, you are still nothing more than a little boy who is just like a hundred thousand other little boys. And I have no need of you. And you, on your part, have no need of me. To you I am nothing more than a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes. But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world....” 

Somehow he could relate to this. Ara was one girl in a million. But since he loved her he had “tamed” her as she had “tamed” him. Now he needed her. And she was unique in the whole wide world… He knew that this was probably one of the reason Ara loved this book. She could relate to it in a way. He smiled faintly as he kept on reading.

“People have forgotten this truth," the fox said. "But you mustn’t forget it. You become responsible forever for what you’ve tamed. You’re responsible for your rose.” 

He was responsible for Ara and he perfectly knew that. But he also knew that he had forgotten how to be responsible for Ara when he was gone and now was the time to show her he still cared about her. Now it was the time to come back to her. And he knew how. He stared at another book: Ara’s ultimate favorite. THIS was his key for happiness.

***************************

“Don’t cry baby girl, you’re strong I know you are… What happened? Tell me… You know I won’t judge…”

“I couldn’t even be mad at him. I was too hurt for that. I let the best of me be blown by nothing else than a defensive anger state… And you don’t know how I hate to be angry…”

“You know, even though you don’t feel that way, I still think that this guy deserved to be yelled at. I mean how could he leave you? If I only met him he would already have bruises all over his face…”

“I don’t want you to face him. I don’t want you to fight the man I loved…”

“You mean you don’t want me to fight the man you love… You can pretend but I can see right trough you. I can see that you still love him…”

“I don’t…”

“You do… And it pains me to see how hard you try to fake happiness…”

“I don’t fake it. I’m happy…”

“Not as happy as you used to be with him… You can’t lie to me…”

“I know I can’t… But at least promise me you’ll never fight with him.”

“I won’t… I’ll never do something to upset my baby sister” muttered TaeSun as he hugged Ara tighter…

 


 

The words in italics were taken from a book named The little Prince by Antoine de Saint Exupéry... (as is the title of the chapter :p)
I somehow felt they had something to do there.... And you probably can tell that another reference to a book is to come^^

I'm sorry for the late update... I wanted to update today but I wasn't home etc... But here you go!

And now you know who TaeSun is ;) (But SuHo don't... :p)

Thank you for reading, commenting and subcribing... I can't help but feeling so happy when I see people subscribing and commenting... Love you all :)