A letter.

World of our own

A letter.

 

SuHo was alone in the large room his friends and himself shared while waiting for all their papers to be ready. They were going to join the rest of the pack, in a little town nearby a huge forest.

He knew why his friend never let him go with them. They were afraid that he would go and seek for Ara.

But he couldn’t go. He wouldn’t go and see her ever. Even though he had told his friend that he had to stay it was already too late. Ara already hated him for sure. He felt a pain in his heart as if a blade had been stabbed in it. Concern, guilt and love overflowed him as he thought of Ara once again. How could have he done something like that? How could have he left her? He stared at his hand, those shaking hands that had written the letter, with disgust.

************

The paper was flippantly let down on her desk but Ara couldn’t take it with her hands. She didn’t really need to take it to know what was written on it. She had read it once and each word was engraved in her heart like open wounds.

In fact, she was aware that, even if she wanted to read it again, she wouldn’t be able to. She had hold on it as is her life depended upon it the first time she had read it. It had been drenched by her tears as she had understood the words that were written.  She had creased it as the pain had invaded her brain and her heart, letting only a void.

Her friends didn’t recognize her. Even though she wasn’t always the bubbliest person on earth, she used to try to be one at least. Now she was only a shadow of herself. She barely ate when someone gave her food otherwise she “forgot” to eat. She used to read all the time and escape in the book’s world. But she wasn’t always alone in a corner, withdrawn into herself, not hearing what people were saying and barely reacting when someone shake her shoulder.

The books that used to make her smile were, at best, letting her in a blank state. She didn’t react to anything. She was lost. And when she reacted, it was only to break her friends’ and family’s hearts as she shed more tears that any of them could have imagined in her body.

Her nights were haunted by SuHo’s voice telling her the words written on this paper. He hadn’t had the courage to tell her face to face that he left her. He had only let her a letter. It was the only evidence of SuHo’s being.

“Ara…” She shut her eyes, making a face not to cry right away.

“I wish I could be here beside you…” Her body shivered as she felt a draught.

“I wish I had the right words to tell you…” The lump she had been successful at suppressing just a minute ago was back in .

“I wish I could hold you in my arms one last time…” She curled up more as his absence strike her one again.

“I wish I could explain to you what’s happening…” She had the urge to shout and then become silent once again. Why couldn’t he explain why he had left her?

“I have to go and probably won’t ever be back.” The tears were invading her eyes as everything around her became blurred.

“I’m sorry.” These words were written in a shaky hand-writing and sobs began to shake her whole body.

“I love you and will ever love you” The tears had escaped her eyes and were now sliding along her cheeks and soaking all her clothing that were already wet from her last tear crisis.

The worst wasn’t the letter in itself.            

The worst was SuHo’s sincerity and concern in these words.

He knew she was suffering. 

He knew he was her everything. 

And now that he wasn’t here anymore, her whole world was crumbling into tiny pieces.

 


 

So... Here is today's chapter. I'm sorry for the late update, here it is the night and I had a HUGE day so I'm quite tired etc...

I'm sorry for the depressing update. I don't know if it is because I'm down today or if I'm too emotionnaly attached to my characters (or both) but I swear I cried while writing it... So please don't be mad if today's update is quite short... It was hard to write!

For those who liked Ara-SuHo, please don't desert the story... Who knows, maybe something great will happen to each of them...?

Anyway you are more and more to read/comment/subsrcibe and you can't imagine how much joy it bring me so... THANK YOU *hug*